Designer LX/GXR Reduced Price

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Designer LX/GXR Reduced Price


    We have reduced the price of the popular Lean Xtreme and Glucophase XR from $39.99 to $31.99!

    <---click me


  2. Awesome.
    •   
       

  3. Wink


    Why is it that stuff like that always happens after I place an order

  4. Quote Originally Posted by tabish121
    Why is it that stuff like that always happens after I place an order
    lol...murphy's law my brother

    But look at it this way next time when you need to order more you know where to go

  5. Even if I took the recomended dosage of lean extreme, 2 capsules 2 times a day, one bottle would still not even last me a month. So unless it drops to around $15 a bottle I will probally never purchase it. I like designer supplements as a company but can't justify the cost of this product.
    •   
       


  6. Nice! just ordered some

  7. Thanks for the order
  8. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Thanks for the order
    Thanks for the good prices!

  9. Just put in an order. Thanks Stryder.

    RT

  10. awesome price on the GXR....

  11. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Even if I took the recomended dosage of lean extreme, 2 capsules 2 times a day, one bottle would still not even last me a month. So unless it drops to around $15 a bottle I will probally never purchase it. I like designer supplements as a company but can't justify the cost of this product.
    Then take 1 cap at rise, 1 cap mid day, and 1 cap before bed. It will last you exactly 30 days like this, and work well also. (wait how big are you?)

  12. I'm 207 last time I weighed myself. I don't believe in scales, I believe in mirrors. I usually go down to the drugstore to weigh myself. I wish 3 caps a day would work. 3 caps a day of GXR didn't do a thing for me though.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    I'm 207 last time I weighed myself. I don't believe in scales, I believe in mirrors. I usually go down to the drugstore to weigh myself. I wish 3 caps a day would work. 3 caps a day of GXR didn't do a thing for me though.
    Hmm, GXR works for me at a low dose, though I prefer to use 4-6 caps a day, and Lean xtreme worked fine for me at 3 caps a day, though I have gone up to 6 before.

  14. X-cellent, means more for me...
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  15. dang it's sold out, will you be getting anymore at that price?

    Thanks

  16. Damn...I really need to stop procrastinating when deals like this come up.

    Oh well, plan 2 now being implemented.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Damn...I really need to stop procrastinating when deals like this come up.

    Oh well, plan 2 now being implemented.
    Bump on that Cuffs. Damn.

  18. Hopefully towards the middle of next week. Don't worry guys, the price will remain the same

  19. hey guys, that wink was for me because I am gonna buy it ALLLLLLL!!!!!!!
    (or max out my credit card trying...)
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  20. sounds good

  21. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Hopefully towards the middle of next week. Don't worry guys, the price will remain the same
    BOING!!!!

    RMT
  22. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

    Sorry RMT, Boing seems more appropriate for the Adult forum! LOL

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MaNiaK1027
    Sorry RMT, Boing seems more appropriate for the Adult forum! LOL
    LOL! Was headed there, now that we got the good news from Stryder

  24. Its getting capped, everyone is doing so well on the LX I cant leep it in stock. It sold out the day before I got it. This time I made a lot more so it should last a little longer.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    Its getting capped, everyone is doing so well on the LX I cant leep it in stock. It sold out the day before I got it. This time I made a lot more so it should last a little longer.
    That's what happens when you come out with such innovative products

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    Its getting capped, everyone is doing so well on the LX I cant leep it in stock. It sold out the day before I got it. This time I made a lot more so it should last a little longer.
    weren't you saying a few months ago that this would happen? That LX would start off slow but once folks realised how good it was it would fly off the shelves?

  27. Any word when this will be back in stock?

  28. No, haven't heard from Sledge in few days. Last I heard he was waiting for the powder to be capped and bottled. I will email him today and see where we stand...

  29. Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA
    Any word when this will be back in stock?
    Sledge is expecting it today -fingers crossed- and if that's the case I should get it between Monday and Wednesday. Will let you know when it arrives.

  30. Sweet. Thanks Stryder
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bulk CEE reduced prices
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 05:42 PM
  2. Gxr or LX for my female friend
    By DmitryWI in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-13-2005, 07:05 AM
  3. Reduced Prices on the VPX Line!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2005, 11:46 PM
  4. Max LMG Reduced Price!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-22-2005, 01:07 AM
  5. CEE New Reduced Prices
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-07-2005, 08:39 PM
Log in
Log in