Designer LX/GXR Reduced Price

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have reduced the price of the popular Lean Xtreme and Glucophase XR from $39.99 to $31.99!

:) <---click me

tabish121

Board Supporter
Awards
Why is it that stuff like that always happens after I place an order :frustrate

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why is it that stuff like that always happens after I place an order :frustrate
lol...murphy's law my brother ;)

But look at it this way next time when you need to order more you know where to go :D

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even if I took the recomended dosage of lean extreme, 2 capsules 2 times a day, one bottle would still not even last me a month. So unless it drops to around $15 a bottle I will probally never purchase it. I like designer supplements as a company but can't justify the cost of this product.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Even if I took the recomended dosage of lean extreme, 2 capsules 2 times a day, one bottle would still not even last me a month. So unless it drops to around $15 a bottle I will probally never purchase it. I like designer supplements as a company but can't justify the cost of this product.
Then take 1 cap at rise, 1 cap mid day, and 1 cap before bed. It will last you exactly 30 days like this, and work well also. (wait how big are you?)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm 207 last time I weighed myself. I don't believe in scales, I believe in mirrors. I usually go down to the drugstore to weigh myself. I wish 3 caps a day would work. 3 caps a day of GXR didn't do a thing for me though.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I'm 207 last time I weighed myself. I don't believe in scales, I believe in mirrors. I usually go down to the drugstore to weigh myself. I wish 3 caps a day would work. 3 caps a day of GXR didn't do a thing for me though.
Hmm, GXR works for me at a low dose, though I prefer to use 4-6 caps a day, and Lean xtreme worked fine for me at 3 caps a day, though I have gone up to 6 before.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
X-cellent, means more for me...

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
dang it's sold out, will you be getting anymore at that price?

Thanks

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Damn...I really need to stop procrastinating when deals like this come up. :frustrate

Oh well, plan 2 now being implemented.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hopefully towards the middle of next week. Don't worry guys, the price will remain the same ;)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, that wink was for me because I am gonna buy it ALLLLLLL!!!!!!!
(or max out my credit card trying...)

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Sorry RMT, Boing seems more appropriate for the Adult forum! LOL

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Its getting capped, everyone is doing so well on the LX I cant leep it in stock. It sold out the day before I got it. This time I made a lot more so it should last a little longer.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its getting capped, everyone is doing so well on the LX I cant leep it in stock. It sold out the day before I got it. This time I made a lot more so it should last a little longer.
That's what happens when you come out with such innovative products ;)

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
weren't you saying a few months ago that this would happen? That LX would start off slow but once folks realised how good it was it would fly off the shelves?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No, haven't heard from Sledge in few days. Last I heard he was waiting for the powder to be capped and bottled. I will email him today and see where we stand...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any word when this will be back in stock?
Sledge is expecting it today -fingers crossed- and if that's the case I should get it between Monday and Wednesday. Will let you know when it arrives.

screwbol

Banned
Awards
My brother is has been using Lean Xtreme for 3 weeks and is having great results from 3 caps/day. He is a non-responder to just about everything other than high-dose test. He's using LXR and TZ3 after a 12 week test cyp cycle (1g per week) and lost a ton of water, but actually continues to gain strength seems to get leaner day by day without any sides. He plays arena league ball, and his 40 and agility times, as well as his 225 rep test improved from 4.90/5.02/18 at the 11th week of his cyp cycle to 4.73/4.80/28 4 weeks PCT. He made first string, which is pretty impressive considering he is 29 and hasn't played any sports since his senior year of college football at age 23. He swears by the LXR, and I cannot blame him.

I'd say lean xtreme is well worth the price based on his results. I picked up a bottle of that + some Rebound XT for my SD PCT. I've been using GXR for some time now, and I can't say enough good things about it.

Stryder, you are the f'n man for giving us these great prices on what are probably THE best post ban era supps.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
He plays arena league ball, and his 40 and agility times, as well as his 225 rep test improved from 4.90/5.02/18 at the 11th week of his cyp cycle to 4.73/4.80/28 4 weeks PCT.
That's impressiave as hell. Esp a ten rep increase in bench after 4 weeks of pct

Warthog

Awards
My brother is has been using Lean Xtreme for 3 weeks and is having great results from 3 caps/day. He is a non-responder to just about everything other than high-dose test. He's using LXR and TZ3 after a 12 week test cyp cycle (1g per week) and lost a ton of water, but actually continues to gain strength seems to get leaner day by day without any sides. He plays arena league ball, and his 40 and agility times, as well as his 225 rep test improved from 4.90/5.02/18 at the 11th week of his cyp cycle to 4.73/4.80/28 4 weeks PCT. He made first string, which is pretty impressive considering he is 29 and hasn't played any sports since his senior year of college football at age 23. He swears by the LXR, and I cannot blame him.

I'd say lean xtreme is well worth the price based on his results. I picked up a bottle of that + some Rebound XT for my SD PCT. I've been using GXR for some time now, and I can't say enough good things about it.

Stryder, you are the f'n man for giving us these great prices on what are probably THE best post ban era supps.
What arena team does your brother play for? I intern with the Columbus Destroyers

Just wanted to mention that i made my first purchase from you yesterday Stryder. You got great prices and seem to have great customer service (obviously i've never had to use it and hope i never have to) but I see myself shipping by business from Bulk Nutrition to you for all my purchases in the near future!! As being a business major, you make me proud. Not all business has to be dirty. Its about building relationships with your customers, and you are doing a damn good job!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the compliment Warthog, I sincerely appreciate it!

screwbol

Banned
Awards
Doh, I feel like a freaking idiot! Please excuse me, I am still on Lortabs from my hernia surgery. He plays semi-pro football for the KS Storm. Not arena league, I don't know why I thought that--these painkillers really mess with my head. But the numbers are all correct, I called him to verify before posting--too bad I didn't have the sense of mind to ask him about what league he played in:). I might as well have said he played in the NFL.

ANyway, the bench press increase is amazing, I always seem to lose strength or at the most maintain it after a cycle, no matter what I do. But the guy is "off" chemically, I mean he had very mediocre results from an 8 week 50mg dbol /75mg ed tren cycle, yet can blow up in a few on 600-800mg of test.

Warthog

Awards
Stryder......where exactly is your company located(state)? Just curious

Warthog

Awards
Cool beans, i think i got my package today from Nutraplanet, but it was left down at the leasing office at my aparment complex and i was too buy to run down there. 3 days shipping at 4dollars and some change aint bad at all.

koal

Awards
Cool beans, i think i got my package today from Nutraplanet, but it was left down at the leasing office at my aparment complex and i was too buy to run down there. 3 days shipping at 4dollars and some change aint bad at all.
Of all supp companies I have used I give NP the best rating.These guys ship same day i order and the last 6 orders i always recieve in 2 days.Thier prices are nice and customer service rocks (once got a personel call regarding a small issue).They earned my respect.

Warthog

Awards
Well i thought i had gotten my order, but apparently not. Went down to the leasing office and it wasnt a package for me, but for my roomate. Its been 4 days now and no package....hmmmmm. The priority shipping said 2-3 days and usually it comes in 3. Will have to check the tracking and hopefully it will come today.

Warthog

Awards
Checked the tracking # and it said it was delivered on the 9th (2 days ago) Nothing was left at the leasing office on it. Ill have to go down there and check once again.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Warthog, what was your order #?

Check again with your leasing office and I'll check with my local PO and see if I can find anything out.

Warthog

Awards
Everythings cool.....they had it in the back of the leasing office. 3 days it took to ship. Nice service!!!

p.s. thanks for the offer to check up on it :thumbsup: