Nutraplanet Order

ilcrba

Awards
Hey, I just wanted to get ahold of some guys here since it is easier then emailing. I ordered some products about 24h ago and was wondering if they are going to be shipped soon? Just read some posts that people are saying it took 15 days for there order to get processed and shipped. I need to get this stuff in the mail since it takes 2-3 weeks for it to even get to me in this deployed location. Order Number: 472213

Thanks

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey ilcrba,
It all depends on the status of the items in your order. If it lists as "In Stock 1-2 business days" then it should ship out shortly. If it was 2-4 business days, they're expect shortly and hopefully we get your order out this week but it's hard to make guarantees.
Cheers

ilcrba

Awards
Can a nutraplanet rep cancel my order? I want to change my order around and add some stuff and then re order.
I sent a email but no response. Just want to get it changed up before this order gets shipped.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why are you not calling customer service? IMO, this is the worst way of getting things done.. not to be a dick, but id call. Problem will be fixed asap if it wasnt shipped.