Shipping to Australia

Wildman_34

Awards
What is the best shipping company to Australia? I've never imported supplements so I have no personal experience with importing them so I'll probably only have small orders to start with to see if anything gets stopped.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Just ask yourself, "what would paul hogan do"

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think fedex is the worst I've read. Could be wrong though.

Mike

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Go with Usps, haven't had any trouble with them. FedEx and dhl are sh!t.

Wildman_34

Awards
Seems like USPS is the way to go then, thanks guys!

Shin

Shin

Awards
Usps ordered on 22 dec arrived...
While the fedex is still MIA perhaps KIA'd?

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
Well I bit the bullet and ordered some things by FIMS (just can't beat free!) I'm in no hurry anyway, being well stocked for all the necessities already.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Well I bit the bullet and ordered some things by FIMS (just can't beat free!) I'm in no hurry anyway, being well stocked for all the necessities already.
Why I choose USPS is not about how long it takes to get to you, it's whether goods get checked &/or seized...

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
Why I choose USPS is not about how long it takes to get to you, it's whether goods get checked &/or seized...
Yeah, I figure since it goes through Aus. Post (like USPS), the custom procedures would also be the same, but I'm not certain on that. In any case, I didn't order anything which should be seized.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Yeah, I figure since it goes through Aus. Post (like USPS), the custom procedures would also be the same, but I'm not certain on that. In any case, I didn't order anything which should be seized.
They've seized protein powder to PES Erase before, so USPS regardless of what I order now...

Wildman_34

Awards
They've seized protein powder to PES Erase before, so USPS regardless of what I order now...
Is there a list of ingredients that aren't allowed in? I've found one on the Australian Government Health list (can't post the link because not enough posts) but there's a lot of stuff not on there that customs don't allow so if anyone can point me in the right direction that'd be wonderful.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Is there a list of ingredients that aren't allowed in? I've found one on the Australian Government Health list (can't post the link because not enough posts) but there's a lot of stuff not on there that customs don't allow so if anyone can point me in the right direction that'd be wonderful.
There is at least one thread in this forum already with a list & all that stuff...

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Got my black Friday order today. Took just over a month. Cheap shipping (FIMS) and I guess if you are certain all supps will get passed customs may be worth a shot again. Not being able to track is a pain though.

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
I got 2 out of 3 of my FIMS packages today (shipped on the 9th and 6th Jan). Third one was shipped on the 11th. It seems to have come through Sweden.