cheap international shipping?

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

I wanted to take advantage of the cheap shipping that has recently been introduced for the black friday sale. I wanted to check out 2 tubs of PES Amino IV and 1 I-force conquer -which I believe to be under 3 pounds. However when i try to check them out i am only able to check out one PES amino IV (500g =1.1 pound) if i want to recieve cheap shipping. If I put two in (2.2 pounds) it wont let me use the shipping. I just wanted to check if this could be fixed so it will accept 3 pounds of goods.

Thanks,

Nick.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hi Docmattic,
I believe the total weight of the package has to be 3 lbs or less. The 500g of powder likely doesn't include the weight of the tub, and then there's shipping material weight as well.

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
Hi Docmattic,
I believe the total weight of the package has to be 3 lbs or less. The 500g of powder likely doesn't include the weight of the tub, and then there's shipping material weight as well.
would it be possible for shipping weights to be displayed on the product pages? It would be really helpful for international customers trying to fit our orders under the limit. i'm assuming everything already has a shipping weight in your system.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
would it be possible for shipping weights to be displayed on the product pages? It would be really helpful for international customers trying to fit our orders under the limit. i'm assuming everything already has a shipping weight in your system.
Thats a good idea.