New Penetrate Pumps

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It has been brought to my attention that the new pumps for the Penetrate have problems with leakage. After testing out several pumps myself, I found that all the pumps are faulty in those regards. The pumps are fine but when shaking or squeezing, the contents tend to leak around the base of the pump.

Here are a few suggestions that will prevent any leaking. When shaking, take pump off and close to locking position and screw back to bottle then shake. Also do not squeeze bottle when pump is in open position.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. I talked to the company and they seemed very apathetic and uninterested in helping me at all. Instead of taking responsibility of faulty equipment, they were trying to say that is normal and standard, and that we are misuing the bottles :mad:

Needless to say I will not be using that company again. I will look for another "reputable" company and correct this problem immediately. I will also assume responsibility and will replace all pumps that were affected. If you have recently purchased the Penetrate in a blue bottle and noticing these problems, please PM me your name, address, and order # and I will mail out new pumps when I receive them.

Thank you for your understanding, and sorry for the inconvenience.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Can't ask for better than that!!!