nutra shipping

jgaz18

jgaz18

Awards
Does shipping always take a while with Nutraplanet? I placed an order Wednesday and paid extra for next day shipping and its Monday and haven't heard a thing! My gear gets here quicker then that

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
From the newsletter

HOLIDAY HOURS NOTICE:
NUTRAPLANET WILL BE CLOSED THURSDAY THROUGH SUNDAY (7/4 - 7/6) AND WILL REOPEN MONDAY 7/7 FOR REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS. ORDERS MAY BE DELAYED SEVERAL DAYS DUE TO HOLIDAY SCHEDULE.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hope that helps answer your Q, so basically they've been working like dogs today trying to get all the orders shipped out, and will be doing so as well tomorrow and probably Wednesday

jgaz18

jgaz18

Awards
Products just came! 2 bottles of 1 andro oh yeah

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Will you guys be looking into cheaper options for international shipping? DHL is one example.

jgaz18

jgaz18

Awards
Shipping was quick but realized they are only about 2 hrs south of me!

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
Will you guys be looking into cheaper options for international shipping? DHL is one example.
In Australia at least, DHL has a horrible reputation for trying to impose extra charges for inspection and quarantine, even when no actual inspection has been done.

I do agree that a cheaper, slower option would be nice for international shipping, as the costs escalate pretty quickly once you buy anything which isn't a bottle of caps. If I'm just stocking up on staples during a sale, I would much rather be able to buy more stuff even if it meant I have to wait an extra couple of weeks.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
In Australia at least, DHL has a horrible reputation for trying to impose extra charges for inspection and quarantine, even when no actual inspection has been done.

I do agree that a cheaper, slower option would be nice for international shipping, as the costs escalate pretty quickly once you buy anything which isn't a bottle of caps. If I'm just stocking up on staples during a sale, I would much rather be able to buy more stuff even if it meant I have to wait an extra couple of weeks.
Expensive International shipping has always been something NP has been aware of, however the prices you're charged for shipping is the actual price charged to NP. It's hard to get international shipping down much when you're not working on massive scales like amazon etc