oxyelite protein intro sale

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Wondering if theres gonna be a good intro sale on oxyelite protein, it tastes fabulous but at 30 dollars or so plus shipping from where ive seen it its kinda pricey. would love a good intro sale to stock up a few tubs with your flat rate shipping.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I wouldn't spend that much without a sample. Close to 40.00 shipped!

Rolo87

Rolo87

Awards
I wouldn't spend that much without a sample. Close to 40.00 shipped!
Same here, I would rather spend that much on foodelite :D

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2 while texting and driving.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Profile doesn't impress me at that price. I can get 2 bags of pepto pro for the same.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd say 29.99 is where NP will have it, but I'm not sure. Which really isn't that crazy for 2 lbers. A lot of the popular ones sit around that price unless they are on sale. Bigger is usually better though (don't tell my fiance) so maybe they will release it in a 5lber later, don't know if they have talked about that. Price should be lower on that per serving. Though it seems 4 lbs is all the rage now with a lot of proteins, not really sure why.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rxwhey

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say 29.99 is where NP will have it, but I'm not sure. Which really isn't that crazy for 2 lbers. A lot of the popular ones sit around that price unless they are on sale. Bigger is usually better though (don't tell my fiance) so maybe they will release it in a 5lber later, don't know if they have talked about that. Price should be lower on that per serving. Though it seems 4 lbs is all the rage now with a lot of proteins, not really sure why.
That is def reasonable.

Mike

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Profile doesn't impress me at that price. I can get 2 bags of pepto pro for the same.
Why?

The profile is based factually off science (even if you don't go the OxyElite Protein route, you need to mix a fast and a slow protein).

Pepto pro is probably a great protein but it is a single protein that digests very fast. If you read up, you will understand quick digestion is not optimal for muscle growth.

Mix Pepto pro with a Casien, MPI or even Pea..

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its very reasonable when you do not cut corners and provide a great blend with honest label claims.

exrugger

Awards
I couldn't wait and got another, hopefully the intro sale will be underway by the time I need more :)

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
Crazy that people complain about this, but do not complain about a protein that is 50% taurine and glycine because the price is $25.99!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crazy that people complain about this, but do not complain about a protein that is 50% taurine and glycine because the price is $25.99!
Not many like to admit they been screwed over for so long, it hurts.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Well I picked up a tub of vanilla and I have to say it tastes pretty damn good.
I mixed a scoop with 8 oz of skim . Very good consistency , no clumps tasted very good.

I also made a batch of protein pancakes and they were great . I'm trying the banana pudding tonight .

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had been conflicted on ordering or not. I have some other things I have to pay for coming up, but the deal was too good to pass up. Ordered a chocolate for my wife who can't stand any other protein powder.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mixed a scoop with 8 oz of skim . Very good consistency , no clumps tasted very good.

I also made a batch of protein pancakes and they were great . I'm trying the banana pudding tonight .
banana pudding sounds delicious! How are you making it?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
banana pudding sounds delicious! How are you making it?
High Protein - Banana Pudding

Number of Servings: 6

Ingredients
Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix, 4 servings pkg sugar free
2 cups skim milk or un sweetened almond milk
2 scoops USPlabs Advanced Leaning Protein
2 small bananas ( cold)

Follow the directions from the pudding package . Add the mashed up nanners
To the mix.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
40$ for 2lb protein
Anabolic Pump (one of the most popular GDA's on the market)
and a ton of samples is a very good deal IMO

The chocolate is like a devils food cake brownie. its insane.

Quality Company and great profile

I have to agree in the industry there are quite a few who will "Cut Corners" or spike their profiles with lower grade WPC/BCAA's to try and pile up their protein intake by short changing their consumers. Quite a few companies who can do good deals or BOGO's and still somehow keep a product very low cost as the price of raw materials have risen quite a bit over the last few years may raise your eyebrow. If they were tested by 3rd party labs and the COA came back some of you may be surprised by some of the products you do take and what they do tell in the end.

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
40$ for 2lb protein
Anabolic Pump (one of the most popular GDA's on the market)
and a ton of samples is a very good deal IMO

The chocolate is like a devils food cake brownie. its insane.

Quality Company and great profile

I have to agree in the industry there are quite a few who will "Cut Corners" or spike their profiles with lower grade WPC/BCAA's to try and pile up their protein intake by short changing their consumers. Quite a few companies who can do good deals or BOGO's and still somehow keep a product very low cost as the price of raw materials have risen quite a bit over the last few years may raise your eyebrow. If they were tested by 3rd party labs and the COA came back some of you may be surprised by some of the products you do take and what they do tell in the end.
Good deal indeed. Exactly what i was hoping for when i started this thread.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established

Vanilla tastes great! I actually just made some legit sludge with almond butter.

Great deal too with the AP.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vanilla tastes great! I actually just made some legit sludge with almond butter.

Great deal too with the AP.
Wow, I dont know why I never thought of making sludge with vanilla before. How does it compare with chocolate?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wow, I dont know why I never thought of making sludge with vanilla before. How does it compare with chocolate?
Remember this?

[video=youtube;3yKbvDjwEnA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yKbvDjwEnA[/video]

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd say 29.99 is where NP will have it, but I'm not sure. Which really isn't that crazy for 2 lbers. A lot of the popular ones sit around that price unless they are on sale. Bigger is usually better though (don't tell my fiance) so maybe they will release it in a 5lber later, don't know if they have talked about that. Price should be lower on that per serving. Though it seems 4 lbs is all the rage now with a lot of proteins, not really sure why.[/QUOTE]

So they can keep the price the same, save on shipping weight (?) and not give you as much. Same thing all the cereal companies did- smaller packaging, less product and same price.