Stryder - Question on SCI-FIT

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Hey I got a couple of bottles of SCI-FIT's 10mg Methyl-Dien from you...

Do you believe this company meets its label claims?

I only ask because they are now selling 50mg M1T.

Alot of people seem to believe that they are trying to get rid of all the powder they have and it isn't actually underdosed. And others think its underdosed.

If you don't have any idea, thats fine too - i'm still coming to nutraplanet for supplements. :thumbsup:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I haven't seen any lab assays proving or dissproving label claims. Having talked to my inside rep, he was quite upfront and honest with me saying he doesn't understand the 50 mg dosing either and almost steered me away from it. I respected him for that as oppossed to trying to sell me on it.

But to answer your question no I don't have any idea...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info, If you believe the company to be honest - chances are their product is legit even if it dangerous.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info, If you believe the company to be honest - chances are their product is legit even if it dangerous.
Notice he said he felt his rep was being honest on this. That doesn't necessarily mean anything specific about the company except that even a rep seems to think this particular thing was fishy.

I'm not going off or bashing a company because I hate to see people doing that, in general, but just from my view you can mark me down as one vote against Sci-Fit. I think they make some cheap stuff and some stupid formulations. I'd rather use just about anyone else.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I think they just made a bone head move to try and liquidate their PH assets. As regards to their quality, they actually private label and custom manufacture tons of things for many companies that are quite reputable themselves. I have no qualms with their quality, just their lack of judgement on this product.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Notice he said he felt his rep was being honest on this. That doesn't necessarily mean anything specific about the company except that even a rep seems to think this particular thing was fishy.

I'm not going off or bashing a company because I hate to see people doing that, in general, but just from my view you can mark me down as one vote against Sci-Fit. I think they make some cheap stuff and some stupid formulations. I'd rather use just about anyone else.
I understand, but used responsibly - their Methyl Dien (dosed at 10mg/cap) combined with DS's Methyl Dien (1mg/cap) can be safe and effective.
But no doubt, 50mg of M1T is too much for anyone.