DCP 2.0 LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

DCP 2.0 LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

DCP 2.0 LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Body Performance Solutions (BPS) DCP 2.0 (180 Capsules) (New Formula): Discount DCP 2.0 Supplements
    NutraPlanet is Proud to Be The First to Introduce NEW DCP 2.0!

LIMITED TIME: Get DCP 2.0 For an INSANE Intro-Sale Price!BPS' New & Improved DCP 2.0: Damage Control Protocol!

Body Performance Solutions (BPS) is excited to announce the release of the second generation of the wildly popular fat buner DCP, we are now ready to release to you the newly formulated and super potentDCP 2.0!While the original DCP worked very well and created quite a large following of raving fans, we did find a couple of limitations based on user feedback and emerging science.One was directly related to an increase in something called CPT1, which was greatly important for fat burning (and it still is in the new formula) but it ended up depleting the body's carnitine supply which led to side effects such as cramping in some users, and also just plain put a "governer" on the potential rate of fat loss (don't worry, keep reading and this will all be explained).Not only have we found a way to counter these limitations and thereby eliminating side effects and blowing the doors of the fat burning potential, we've also added several new extremely innovative ingredients while removing TTA (you won't miss it).The science behind DCP 2.0 is thick, but we've laid it out for you one ingredient at a time in a very digestible format (also with references at the end of each section to make it easier to go look them up), so give it a read and you'll find out right away why we're so excited to bring this revolutionary fat burner to the market.Artemisia Iwayomogi

Read more about it here Body Performance Solutions (BPS) DCP 2.0 (180 Capsules) (New Formula): Discount DCP 2.0 Supplements
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Im skeptical but i trust!
  3. Board Sponsor

Dsade never lets us down.
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    That is why, I trust

Mike
  5. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Looking fwd to trying a bottle of this late in the summer. Dsade always is makes great formulations even better, I'm sure this applies to DCP 2.0 too!
  6. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

The obvious question...when will it be available in the UK? You already a number of popular distributors on this side of the pond.
  7. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    The obvious question...when will it be available in the UK? You already a number of popular distributors on this side of the pond.
    Few weeks.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

who caress.. this is MERICA!!!
  9. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Truth has been spoken!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Can't wait to give this a whirl. In Dsade we trust.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  11. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    who caress.. this is MERICA!!!
    Haha...I know ...I wish I was there when I see all the sick deals you guys get!
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Haha...I know ...I wish I was there when I see all the sick deals you guys get!
    haha we lucky we lucky !
  13. Board Sponsor

See its selling like crazy!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. You are now living on a DCP PLANET!
    By dsade in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 11:29 AM
  2. Half lives and detection times
    By Bone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-23-2003, 11:26 AM
  3. Drug Half Lives & Understanding Them
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2003, 05:00 PM
  4. shelf live of homemade gear
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-01-2003, 10:20 AM
  5. If you had 72 hours to live what would you do???
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-25-2002, 12:17 AM