Memorial Day Sale Question

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay, there was a thread here about the Memorial Day Sale and now it's gone? I never recieve any emails from NP even though I am subscribed. I know the code for the sale but it's not working. Did it expire?

zv3

zv3

Awards
I received something but it was probably not worth mentioning, nothing really great and only a handful of items on sale.

What happened this year NP???? Normally you have dozens of items on sale at great prices, no luv this year????

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I received something but it was probably not worth mentioning, nothing really great and only a handful of items on sale.

What happened this year NP???? Normally you have dozens of items on sale at great prices, no luv this year????
i got the e-mail with a small list of things...usually their site has a banner which ends up having even more things for sale....however the whole site had a 12% off discount code right? not enough of a deal to get me to buy but if u need something you could save 12% on the whole store

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know the code only because it's been posted on other sites however when I try to input the code when placing my order, I am not getting any percentage off. Just wondering if it did expire..

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sale ended yesterday unfortunately.
No problem. I just don't understand why I don't receive any emails in regards to sales from NP. I've signed up and it's even listing me as being signed up for emails in my account settings but I get nothing.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
No problem. I just don't understand why I don't receive any emails in regards to sales from NP. I've signed up and it's even listing me as being signed up for emails in my account settings but I get nothing.
don't feel bad I don't receive them either

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't like this sale, ughhh :p

NP can't go big every holiday, theyd be broke. When they have good sales, they go hard!

Mike

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I ordered yesterday but somehow one of my items didnt show up on my order confirmation. Called customer service and they hooked a brotha up even kno the coupon expired. Great service!!

kdeome

kdeome

Awards
Mine says sale ends June 3rd, but coupon expires may 5th... 23 days before the email went out lol.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Watch this thread probably get deleted now...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Subd

topcop8p8

topcop8p8

Awards
Yea WTF. The email I got says the event ends 3 June.
Same with the email I got. I get paid tomorrow so I was waiting to place my order. Guess I won't be getting as many items as I planned.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was going to order today and also seen my coupon code did not work? Any word from NP?

propho

Awards
  • Established
LOL someone at NP getting clubbed for their lack of paying attention on that one.. TIME TO START SAVING FOR JULY 4TH!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I went ahead and placed an order yesterday afternoon. Code didn't work. My order still hasn't shipped yet, all items said they would ship 1-2 business days.

I'll guess my order ships out tomorrow but I just find it kind of ridiculous that I place an order today from a competitors site and that order has already shipped out.

I can't say I've had any bad experiences with NP but I always get the sense they are understaffed. And if the code did work yesterday, they would've gotten more of my money.