SciFit TZ3

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yo u are the man strydr..cheaper too from the prices i have seen...def gonna be picking up a few bottles after payday thurs..thanx for ordering

size

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone had success with this type of product?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
in theory it sounds good. but I'd like to hear feedback also.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
well here like 7 reveiws on fora-t on mike's site..all positive..i should get mine today or tomorrow..im def not looking for ps/ph like results

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, this will be a comparable if not better (I'm leaning towards better) than the Forza-T. The mgs is no comparison. It contains the same amount of 6-oxo as the Forza with less caps, but has 1000 mgs of the standardized Trib compared to only 190 mgs. Also it has more ZMA as well...

size

Awards
  • Established
I will give this a try come late Jan. or early Feb. Hopefully, it will work. :)

artica

Awards
I have no proof, but the word is that scifit has issues with
quality, and consistancy in meeting label claims. Just hearing that
makes me shaky about purchasing a product from them.....

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yea i hear this all the time but the people who actually take the stuff say its good ..we shall see

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
lol sorry it took me so long..i def like it..sleep a lot better..got rid of some chest fat..def a nice boost so!to speak too..prob gonna try another bottle but i wanan take a month off and go back on..weird tho i seem to ahve more energy throughout the day maybe my test levels were low before hand

size

Awards
  • Established
..sleep a lot better..weird tho i seem to ahve more energy throughout the day maybe my test levels were low before hand
I would attribute the energy to better sleep.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yea im sorry i havent been around lot of upheavel at work..i def will use this again..i notied i was tighter on it..as im now off it for a week..i slept a lot better..and had a very nice surge in libido..def did what i hope..great pct product or jsut all around solid product to use..dont expect ph gains or such..but i will def will use it again

Scott_Berns

Awards
I started taking TZ3 right after a cycle of Finadrol to maintain my testoterone levels and after the one bottle I went on and took another. I noticed pretty good results. My only dislike was I tended to get pissed pretty easily.