Athletix NEW Titanium is HERE! Intro-Sale ONLY at Nutraplanet! - AnabolicMinds.com

Athletix NEW Titanium is HERE! Intro-Sale ONLY at Nutraplanet!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Exclamation Athletix NEW Titanium is HERE! Intro-Sale ONLY at Nutraplanet!

NutraPlanet Is Proud To Be The First to Welcome New Titanium!

LIMITED TIME: Get Titanium at an INSANE INTRO-SALE PRICE!

This Introductory Offer is Exclusively at NutraPlanet!

Athletix New & Improved Titanium: The Ultimate Testosterone System!

**Full 30-Day Cycle!

NEW Titanium, the Athletix favorite, is back and stronger than ever!
    This new formula delivers three perfectly formulated ingredients tied together to deliver the greatest results yet.
    The special blend of Fenugreek, Chlorophytum, and Plantago make for a blend designed to truly take bodybuilders and athletes to the next level.
    What is Athletix Titanium?

Athletix Sports is proud to set out to develop products for athletes by athletes. We surveyed people from every discipline including football, MMA, baseball, and bodybuilding and when they spoke we listened. They asked for a product that would naturally raise testosterone without the use of or prohormones and help elevate their intensity and take their training to the next level and we listened.

Why Athletix Titanium?

Here at Athletix we strive to keep the customer as our number one concern. We take all feedback constructively and we won’t settle for anything less than the best products for the lowest prices. Titanium brings you a 30 day supply, at an amazingly low price, yet still yeilding more benefits than other knock offs. We have all of our products tested to ensure purity. We put profits second to our customers and we hope to keep you as a potential customer.
    IT'S TIME to Gain the Edge & Break Plateaus! Try NEW Titanium Today!

Don't miss out on this intro-sale! Get the NEW Improved Titanium for ONLY $19.91
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

2. New Member

"Lastly, athletes like yourself asked us to openly list our ingredients and dump the idea of a proprietary blend so that they know they know they are getting what they deserve and we listened."

Um, new titanium looks like a prop blend to me. Am I missing something?
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by cybercrombie View Post
    "Lastly, athletes like yourself asked us to openly list our ingredients and dump the idea of a proprietary blend so that they know they know they are getting what they deserve and we listened."

Wupps just saw that, guess they didn't update the whole write up yet.

Athletix is set on innovation, and you'll see that with the formulas coming the next year. Proprietary blends are necessary for us to protect innovation. I have seen countless products that are big on this forum get knocked off, over and over.

Our customers will trust the Athletix quality, formulation, and innovation

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   

4. New Member

Haha, it's all good. Loved the original and excited to hear feedback on the new ingredients.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thank you !!! I can't pay 60 bucks for test freak to get my fenugreek fix again. I'll be buying 3 bottles this evening .
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Thank you !!! I can't pay 60 bucks for test freak to get my fenugreek fix again. I'll be buying 3 bottles this evening .

Thanks for the support

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looking forward to trying this new formula and comparing it to how the original treated me. Glad to see things are pumping out from the Athletix HQ!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm thinking of a stack of titanium / ABE/erase pro / DAA. Just go nuts
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I'm thinking of a stack of titanium / ABE/erase pro / DAA. Just go nuts
    That would be hardcore.

10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looks good, just saw this on the site!

Mike
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Now get this stuff across the northern border ASAP.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Now get this stuff across the northern border ASAP.
    Looking into that right now

13. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by cybercrombie View Post

I take full blame for this....waiting on the final write-up, as I used some of the old write-up. I caught that yesterday and fixed it. But, I can assure you all, this is a kick-ass product. Athletix would and will NEVER come out with crap....
  14. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

BTW, the stuff is FLYING.
  15. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

CLICK HERE for more info.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Nice!

17. New Member

To all the good people in bodybuilding land!! I have never wrote a review in my life but I had to let you guys know. This new titanium is the worst product ever the old one is way better I'm 3 weeks in on a bottle and have seen no result. Some libido but that's it. The old titanium xl within a week I notice vascularity and well being. Please!!!!!!! Bring titanium xl back. You get prohormone results on that stuff.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

@chuck taylor "pro hormone results " really??? You shouldn't bash a product when you have unrealistic expectations .
  19. New Member

Bro just being honest when I take titanium xl I get almost the same results as a cycle. This new titanium I got nothing 3 weeks in. So I bashed the new and praised the old.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chuck taylor View Post
    To all the good people in bodybuilding land!! I have never wrote a review in my life but I had to let you guys know. This new titanium is the worst product ever the old one is way better I'm 3 weeks in on a bottle and have seen no result. Some libido but that's it. The old titanium xl within a week I notice vascularity and well being. Please!!!!!!! Bring titanium xl back. You get prohormone results on that stuff.
    Chuck T,

Sorry to hear about your experience while on Titanium 2.0. I have to be honest and agree with you that even I myself don't respond well to certain supplements when 99% of people that take it seem to react well to it (not stating anything specific but it does happen)! Unfortunately some people are just non-responders. In light of that, Titanium 2.0 was supposed to build off of the success of Titanium-XL but rather than just being a total test booster Titanium 2.0 was supposed to be our well-round/all bases covered test booster ensuring not just raising testosterone but also improving endurance in the gym (and without trying to sound like a Trojan commercial) and in the bedroom . I'm sorry that your results were lackluster, especially compared to T-XL.

How did you dose Titanium 2.0? Was it taken with our without food? What is your training regiment like?

I'm just trying to see if there is something we can do with your dosing/timing to see if we can get any improvement out of your results!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I can't see the old Titanium coming close to the new Titanium, can't wait to see the logs

22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

@chuck taylor "pro hormone results " really??? You shouldn't bash a product when you have unrealistic expectations .
    The old XL was good, but comparing any natural product to strong pro hormones or steroids is a tad odd. I believe the new Titanium will prove itself in our upcoming logs

23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Morning of day 3 for me. I'll update tomorrow.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Morning of day 3 for me. I'll update tomorrow.
    Sweet

25. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Finishing up a DAA based product, then going straight into Titanium. Maybe I'll wait a few weeks to start, but I don't think so.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Finishing up a DAA based product, then going straight into Titanium. Maybe I'll wait a few weeks to start, but I don't think so.
    I personally would wait, just because when I use Formula-X(DAA product) I get amazing libido boosting effects, going into a new product while dropping Formula-X would be hard to judge the effects of the new product since the libido effects from DAA would be going away. On the other hand it does have endurance/performance boosting effects, so you should still have a great run with those effects.

27. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I personally would wait, just because when I use Formula-X(DAA product) I get amazing libido boosting effects, going into a new product while dropping Formula-X would be hard to judge the effects of the new product since the libido effects from DAA would be going away. On the other hand it does have endurance/performance boosting effects, so you should still have a great run with those effects.

Yeah, the effects of the DAA would be going and the effects of the Titanium would be starting up!...Besides it will take a few days of the effects of the new product to kick in anyway. I'd say at least 1 week. At least that's what I've noticed before when taking fenugreek.
  28. Diamond Member

Just checked Nutraplanet and its up to $29.99 now. Glad I got in on the intro price!
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Just checked Nutraplanet and its up to $29.99 now. Glad I got in on the intro price!
    I know this is the Titanium thread but look at Nutra's price on AcuteFX! Damn!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I know this is the Titanium thread but look at Nutra's price on AcuteFX! Damn!
    Yeah pretty crazy! Good to see the Titanium is still at a good price of only $29.99, can't go wrong with that!

31. Cig

Athletix titanium

Anyone knows the best dosing scheme for the new titanium?
    all 3 at once or morning pre workout later in day?
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Cig View Post
    I am doing a sponsored log and they told me to spread them out during the day
  33. Cig

How long have u been on it Pete?
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Spread it out throughout the day. With or without meals its up to you!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How long have u been on it Pete?
    I just got it yesterday and my log starts on Monday
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Spread it out throughout the day. With or without meals its up to you!
    Yup, 1 cap, 3 times a day is the best dosing.

37. Cjg

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

New titanium

Jeez... Where are all the reviews on the new titanium. Anybody taking it???
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    Jeez... Where are all the reviews on the new titanium. Anybody taking it???
    We have at least two logs up right now that I know of. Memphis Slim and Pete. Hokie should be getting his started soon! Check out the supplement review section! I'd link you if I could but I'm on my phone
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  39. Diamond Member

Started today. Mmmmmm.. Pancakes!
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Started today. Mmmmmm.. Pancakes!
    Haha well alright then!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The New AI is here! **FREE SAMPLES**
    By jiggamanbill in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 10:43 AM
  2. Huge Applied Nutriceuticals Sale, ONLY AT NUTRAPLANET!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 06:10 PM
  3. Why is 6-Oxo taken only at bedtime?
    By Jeff Rippe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-11-2003, 01:18 PM