Athletix NEW Titanium is HERE! Intro-Sale ONLY at Nutraplanet!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    Dj Beanpole this has nothing to do with titanium. But u seem pretty knowledgeable and I respect your opinion. What's your take on cutting while on creatine? Do or don't? Possible or not?
    Alright man didn't want you to think I had forgotten about you. I think the whole aspect of having creatine on/off with a cut kind of depends on your overall goal. For most the main endgame from a cut is reduction in body fat % for a leaner appearance. This not only includes actual fat itself, but also some water/glycogen disposal as well. One of creatine monohydrates greatest abilities is to saturate the muscle cells with water because as we all know a hydrated muscle is a more anabolic muscle. But if you are trying to reduce overall body weight, including the excess water, adding creatine to a cut is kind of hindering your ability to do so. However... if you are looking to maintain your strength/endurance/recovery, while still having a some fuller/larger look to your muscle bellies (and potentially appearing slightly more "bloated" due to the excess water weight creatine provides... moreso bloat with loading versus creatine-cruising lol) then keeping creatine around would be a good idea.

So you have to ask yourself which version of yourself you'd like to see in the mirror. Either way I don't think there is a wrong answer. I've been on creatine for nearly 2 years straight and have gone through at least two "cuts" and didn't notice any negative effects. I will however be ending my creatine usage in the near future so my opinion on that may change! I do notice an increase in strength when on it though!

2. Yeah I concur with that as well, I haven't seen any real downsides to it honestly.
    Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE

Only $29.99 at Nutraplanet, always great pricing from Nutra and Athletix. The feedback were seeing in the logs is amazing, high libido, strength and endurance increase, this is only in the first couple weeks.

No doubt Athletix revamped this new formula to another level.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. The New AI is here! **FREE SAMPLES**
    By jiggamanbill in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 12:43 PM
  2. Huge Applied Nutriceuticals Sale, ONLY AT NUTRAPLANET!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 08:10 PM
  3. Why is 6-Oxo taken only at bedtime?
    By Jeff Rippe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-11-2003, 03:18 PM