New BIO-GRO by iSatori: Protein Synthesis Amplifier [learn more]

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
New Protein Synthesis Amplifier!
BioGro Sale banner.jpeg

Bio-Gro™ is a true "game-changer" from iSatori -- the first to introduce a new breed of designer supplementation called Bio-Active Peptides™. Unlike anything you've ever seen before, because until today, this newly developed product category called Bio-Active Peptides (or BAP's for short) has never existed in sports nutrition. It's an entirely new category for building muscle.

iSatori has custom engineered and patented the first Bio-Active Peptides found only in Bio-Gro, yielding precise ratios of Proline-Rich Peptides (PRP's), Growth Factors (IgF, TGF beta-2, EGF, PDGF), Immunoglobulins (IgG, IgA), Lactoferrin, and Fibroblast-GF. These custom BAP's are designed to provide a supra-physiological effect that, once consumed, signals the body to amplify its natural protein synthesis process, helping you develop lean muscle and recover faster from intense workouts, far more than you can on your own or no matter how much protein you consume.

Basically, you can think of Bio-Gro as "fertilizer for your muscles". This is not just another bodybuilding product. This is the future of building your body. This is the game-changer! [read the full research on Bio-Gro]
BioGro Sale Image.jpeg
Regular Price: $89.99
On Sale: $34.99*
You Save: 62%
*tiered pricing special when you buy 2+

CLICK HERE and Check Out all of the Synergestic SAVINGS Stacks as Well!
Newsletter Sign UP Banner.jpeg

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This caught my interest, it's all over the front page!!

Mike

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
BUMP

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I'm definitely interested to see this product in action!

sean266

Awards
I started using this in April for a quick 3 week diet for some fun photos. I noticed a decent retention in LBM, while the scale hardly moved as my body fat levels continued to drop....heck, if I can take a product that is cal free, unflavored, and will help recovery I'm all over it.

bushyman

bushyman

Awards
OK. So what's the deal with the replication of the very same reviews for this product??? Concerned about the legitimacy of the claims.