CRAZY USPlabs deals - SICK giveaway - WIN a USPlabs Summer STACK!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

What's better than cutting edge USPlabs® products at AnabolicMinds.com?
Unheard-of DISCOUNTS on these key products to help you save a dime, while getting ready for your summer plans!

Check out the First-of-its-Kind, Patent-Pending Anabolic, VERSA-1™ at a deep 20% OFF with the coupon code below!
The beauty in this product not only lies in the convenient 1 capsule per day serving, but also in its extreme versatility! VERSA-1 stacks terrifically with pre-workouts, aminos & test booters...

The Legendary Super Thermo, now available in a powder! Loaded with exciting thermo compounds! Key ingredient shown to block Alpha-2 receptor! Contains exclusive OTCN2; Carnitine Transport System! Faster Absorption!

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY, GET THE MOST INSANE PRICE ON MODERN BCAA, EVER, ANYWHERE!

(Offer Only Valid For The Fruit Punch Flavor Only. The Fruit Punch Flavor Cannot Be Switched With Any Other Flavors.)
USPlabs' Modern BCAA "The Better BCAA": Incredibly Refreshing BCAA Formula, Loaded with 10 Grams of Ultra Micronized Aminos Per Serving!

The HUG Spring Clearance sale is for a very limited time only - so act now to secure your new GO-TO Summer USPlabs stack ONLY at NutraPlanet.com!

Speaking of your GO-TO Stack...

Want to win a fresh USPlabs TEST Powder®/VERSA-1 stack??

It's simple... Just answer this question!

What are your training or physique goals for this summer?

Expecting new PR's...? Getting ripped to shreds?... Activating your inner Alpha...? You name it!

(You may enter more than once by submitting multiple goals.)

On 4/22/13, we will randomly select 2 (two) submissions and hook them up with a FREE Stack - VERSA-1 & TEST Powder!
Giveaway is for 18+ adults ONLY. U.S. based shipping address’ ONLY.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crazy deals going on right now. Modern BCAA for $16.71... Is this real life?

Get those entries in people. Two TEST Powder® and VERSA-1™ stacks are up for grabs!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
My training and physique goal for this summer is to keep my intensity and focus high so I can drop my body fat to 5-7%, currently at 10%. Just be ripped for all the beach days this year!

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Crazy deals! Man if only i had some cash to blow right now!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crazy deals going on right now. Modern BCAA for $16.71... Is this real life?
I hope so...it's ridiculous!

Crazy deals! Man if only i had some cash to blow right now!
You should post an entry man. You might not be able to take advantage of the crazy deals, but you've still got a chance to win TEST Powder® and VERSA-1™!

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
I hope so...it's ridiculous!

You should post an entry man. You might not be able to take advantage of the crazy deals, but you've still got a chance to win TEST Powder® and VERSA-1™!
i threw in a app in the company promotion section already :) not really looking for a test booster(19) but im sure my dad would like it! He aint getting the versa though haha

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i threw in a app in the company promotion section already :) not really looking for a test booster(19) but im sure my dad would like it! He aint getting the versa though haha
Haha awesome buddy. Good luck to you both!

tank78

tank78

Awards
Just placed an order, stocked up on bcaa's for a few months!

As for my summer goals I'm trying to hit 365 for reps on bench and break my pr on deads which is 545.

Looking to be strong and shredded by August.

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
My goal is to get super ripped and strong! Gonna stock up on Versa-1 and MBCAA's!! Incredible deal going on!!

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
Oh yeah..gonna deadlift 500 by August!! No doubts about it!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just placed an order, stocked up on bcaa's for a few months!

As for my summer goals I'm trying to hit 365 for reps on bench and break my pr on deads which is 545.

Looking to be strong and shredded by August.
Oh yeah..gonna deadlift 500 by August!! No doubts about it!!
You guys ain't messin round wit dem weights!

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Like I said in the Company Promotions Section,

My Summer Physique and Training goals are as follows:

Physique Goals: Get back to the shape I was in last year! Drop 3-4% more body-fat and gain 4-5lbs of muscle. I would love to see veins popping up on my abs again! (I need the confidence boost!)

Training Goals: Hit new PR's on Bench Press and Squats. Be able to do 50 consecutive pull-ups again. And last but not least, out-lift my workout partner!

And to add to the prior goals.

1. Physique Goals: Need to work on the size of my Upper traps and upper chest. Would also like to see my quads get more defined and gain size. Let me change the prior 4-5lbs of muscle gain to 7-8lbs! I would love to hit 160(uncharted territory for me).
  2. Training Goals: Increase lifts in all areas!!

Side note: Picking up some Prime and Modern BCAA's and OxyElite Powder with the great deal on the planet. Would love to log a EPIC USP STACK with Versa-1, Test Powder, Prime, OxyElite and Modern BCAA's!... so please hook it up!!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crazy deals. I like. Versa 1 and some OEP

Looking to get leaner and drop a few bf% I'm sure USP can help hehe lol

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My summer goal is to save some damn money, and all these sales are making that hard to accomplish!

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
My goal is to get shredded for summer with the help of x factor, versa 1, prime, compound 20, and alphamine!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tomorrow's the day!!! If you're thinking about entering but haven't done it yet then get to it!

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
What are your training or physique goals for this summer?

Going to continue dropping bodyfat, all while gaining more strength and size all summer. So far I'm down 4% and up 40 pounds on my major lifts. Actually just picked up Versa-1 *second bottle* and some OxyElite Pro! USPlabs is my go to company for supps

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Again, thank you for the apps! I'd like to personally wish everyone good luck with their goals this summer and am here to help anyway possible!

The two winners....
pete8407
tank78

Winners please PM me with the title "crazy deals promo" with your shipping address and email, thanks!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Again, thank you for the apps! I'd like to personally wish everyone good luck with their goals this summer and am here to help anyway possible!

The two winners....
pete8407
tank78

Winners please PM me with the title "crazy deals promo" with your shipping address and email, thanks!
PM sent! Thanks, this is great. I've always wanted to try test powder and I've heard some great stuff on versa-1. I'm using d-pol right now but when I'm done and take a break ill log this stack, thanks again can't wait!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
PM sent! Thanks, this is great. I've always wanted to try test powder and I've heard some great stuff on versa-1. I'm using d-pol right now but when I'm done and take a break ill log this stack, thanks again can't wait!
Congrats guys! Please let us know when you log that I'd be interested in following bud!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats guys!

Best of luck to everyone with those summer goals!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Congrats guys! Please let us know when you log that I'd be interested in following bud!
Will do super excited to try this stack. My 4 weeks off d-pol is going to feel like eternity

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
Congrats to the winners!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats winners!

Yes! Please post the link in this thread when you get it going so that we don't miss it!

tank78

tank78

Awards
Quick question, and I know it's not related to this thread but has anybody used fat gripz? Been thinking about getting a pair or awhile just curious as to what others think...

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Got mine today now I need another test powder to run it for 8 weeks

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Got mine today! I need another test powder to run it for 8 weeks