MOHN 12+12 Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am currently out of stock of the Omega MOHN, but will be getting another shipment in a day or two. I will continue to honor the 12+12 deal until the ban or supplies run out, whichever comes first.

Thanks for your patience.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hi
I was trying to order the deal but got a message that my CC was declined. mind you Ive shopped on the net for over 3000$ this year including true protein, avantlabs and others
I didnt see any paypal option on the site.

thanks

jinkillkill

Banned
Awards
come on stryder, time to put everything up for tender,
break it down to us and we'll help clean up your inventory.

speakle

DONT F$*# WITH MY NUTS!
Awards
Anyone want to go in half with me?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi
I was trying to order the deal but got a message that my CC was declined. mind you Ive shopped on the net for over 3000$ this year including true protein, avantlabs and others
I didnt see any paypal option on the site.

thanks
If you feel comfortable, PM me your CC info (CC #, exp date, and security code) full name that appears on the card, billing address, and shipping address and I'll see what I can do.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just a notice to all cutomers who took advantage of this deal:
You guys are great! :D I didn't anticipate such a big response to this deal, but I oversold my stock in the first couple days! I didn't factor into my inventory people buying up single bottles and it caused several orders to be held in pending until my next shipment arrived.

Bad news is, I told a few of you that my shipment was due to arrive Friday (Christmas Eve) but having tracked the package it got held up in north Georgia due to severe weather conditions. My apologies to all I misinformed, but hopefully it should arrive Monday [if weather permits].

I thank all of you for your patience and understanding in this matter, and you can rest assured that we will work our hardest to make sure you receive your orders as quick as possible.

Thank you.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just a friendly heads up...

Tracked the shipment and it finally got scanned in at Atlanta this morning and is in transit, so it should be arriving tomorrow. I'll have enough to fulfill 95% of the orders and have another shipment on the way that will fill the other 5%.

Thanks for the patience guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.