MOHN 12+12 Deal

  1. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    middle earth
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Rep Power
    2803

    MOHN 12+12 Deal


    I am currently out of stock of the Omega MOHN, but will be getting another shipment in a day or two. I will continue to honor the 12+12 deal until the ban or supplies run out, whichever comes first.

    Thanks for your patience.

  2. Board Supporter
    judge-mental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    731
    Rep Power
    488

    Hi
    I was trying to order the deal but got a message that my CC was declined. mind you Ive shopped on the net for over 3000$ this year including true protein, avantlabs and others
    I didnt see any paypal option on the site.

    thanks
  3. Banned
    jinkillkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Boy racer for hire
    Age
    34
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    0

    come on stryder, time to put everything up for tender,
    break it down to us and we'll help clean up your inventory.
    •   
       

  4. DONT F$*# WITH MY NUTS!
    speakle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    187

    Anyone want to go in half with me?
  5. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    middle earth
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Rep Power
    2803

    Quote Originally Posted by judge-mental
    Hi
    I was trying to order the deal but got a message that my CC was declined. mind you Ive shopped on the net for over 3000$ this year including true protein, avantlabs and others
    I didnt see any paypal option on the site.

    thanks
    If you feel comfortable, PM me your CC info (CC #, exp date, and security code) full name that appears on the card, billing address, and shipping address and I'll see what I can do.
  6. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    middle earth
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Rep Power
    2803

    Just a notice to all cutomers who took advantage of this deal:
    You guys are great! I didn't anticipate such a big response to this deal, but I oversold my stock in the first couple days! I didn't factor into my inventory people buying up single bottles and it caused several orders to be held in pending until my next shipment arrived.

    Bad news is, I told a few of you that my shipment was due to arrive Friday (Christmas Eve) but having tracked the package it got held up in north Georgia due to severe weather conditions. My apologies to all I misinformed, but hopefully it should arrive Monday [if weather permits].

    I thank all of you for your patience and understanding in this matter, and you can rest assured that we will work our hardest to make sure you receive your orders as quick as possible.

    Thank you.
  7. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    middle earth
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Rep Power
    2803

    Just a friendly heads up...

    Tracked the shipment and it finally got scanned in at Atlanta this morning and is in transit, so it should be arriving tomorrow. I'll have enough to fulfill 95% of the orders and have another shipment on the way that will fill the other 5%.

    Thanks for the patience guys!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 11:00 AM
  2. [LOG] [Not Sponsored] M1P Create-A-Stack! [12/12/11]
    By CHANcore in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-13-2011, 01:27 PM
  3. MOHN 12+12 Deal ETA
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2005, 04:47 PM
  4. MOHN 12+12 presale
    By HugeBB in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-06-2005, 01:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in