Omega Sports Strive

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I noticed the picture changed. Any chance of a welcome back sale, Nutraplanet style?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Knowing Omega, it's definitely in the realm of possible. Heck it's probably likely just need Matt or Darren to chime in here; NP and Omega have always had a good relationship

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
It really is a great product. I know it's expensive to make, but look at the ingredients! Very high quality! C'mon Darren or Matt, let's make this happen!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
In the works. I will say this, definitely the absolute BEST amino/recovery/intra-workout product that I've ever had the pleasure to try out! Without even the twirl of a simple spoon, it mixes. Literally, no foam and you just drop it in your cup of water, twirl your cup a couple times, and it's mixed. Taste is amazing, and results are even better. Looking over that profile, and from my experience from using it, I definitely can tell that Omega did not cut any corners with this one. It's a little pricier than your every day product in this category, but honestly it holds it's own category; it's the LEADER of the pack.....HANDS DOWN THE BEST ON THE MARKET, EVER! ....WELL WORTH EVERY SINGLE FLIPPIN PENNY!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X2 on Strive being worth every penny, it is my personal fav intraWO amino drink.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
So give us a deal, I'm down to a few scoops left and I am ready to stock the cabinet!