Penetrate

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. i like the gel sooo much better than just the pure liquid, its hard to apply as a liquid.

2. Quote Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2
    I notice it dries quickly too.
    Don't get me wrong, there are some real benefits to having Penetrate dry quickly (e.g., dressing quicker). I'm just concerned that the PH is evaporating with the solution or that it dries and flakes off the skin because there are no oils to hold it on the skin for any length of time. For now, I put 4Derm right over the top of it (oilier solution) in the hopes that it holds the Penetrate-delivered PH on the skin too. But I'd rather not do that long term.

Also, anyone know how many pumps the new blue bottles hold? I understand that the old ones held 120. No idea about the blue ones. Without knowing exactly how many pumps, I can't tell how mgs I'm delivering.
    •   

3. I'll talk to my manufacturer about the quick drying and see if he has an answer.

4. Quote Originally Posted by lozgod
    Stryder made it right with me. Thank you.
    He took care of the pumps for me too. Thanks Stryder.

5. [QUOTE=Josey Wales]I notice that the Penetrate solution I just received dries almost instantly. Other transdermal solutions I've used seem to be a bit more oily, so they take longer to dry. I'm concerned that Penetrate is drying so fast that it is not actually "penetrating." Anyone else notice this, or do I have a bottle of defective solution? [QUOTE]

Bump. Stryder? Anybody else have an answer to this?

6. Here is the response from my manufacturer for the drying concern of the Penetrate.

"once we took out the carbomer it tends to dry quicker than the older versions, no
    affect on utilization though, I see it as a bonus."

7. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Here is the response from my manufacturer for the drying concern of the Penetrate.

"once we took out the carbomer it tends to dry quicker than the older versions, no
    affect on utilization though, I see it as a bonus."
    I might be beating a dead horse with this question, but is this the same formula as Customs....? I use Matt's and this stuff seems to have the exact same properties? no big deal , just an observation

8. Yes, similar to CNW's

Similar Forum Threads

1. Squeazing the most out of penetrate
    By pjsallday in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-09-2004, 11:09 PM
  2. My Penetrate Crashed
    By donk in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-08-2004, 12:28 PM
  3. Penetrate ETA
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet