Androstenetrione powder (6oxo)???

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Hey Stryder!

I personally like the effects of 6oxo in a PCT stack, so I was curious if you have any plans on carrying the androstenetrione (6oxo) powder at NutraPlanet?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, thought about carrying it. I personally love 6oxo. It will probably be post ban before I get any in. Things are just too hectic right now and all the presales have me very backed up...

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
stryder any chance,since u carry scifit,of u picking up there forza-t knockoff TZ3..looks like a nice solid product also more bang for the buck

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
stryder any chance,since u carry scifit,of u picking up there forza-t knockoff TZ3..looks like a nice solid product also more bang for the buck
I'll look into it wojo, thanks for the inquiry...

anadrol75

Awards
So 60X0 will be around post ban? What about 70X0?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Who needs 7oxo when we've got 7-OH (aka, Lean Xtreme)??? :D

anadrol75

Awards
Do you feel this a better product? I don't know much about it. I'm going to research it. Thanks for the reply.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
It really needs to be combined with 6-oxo to make a great PCT. A transdermal of 6-oxo and 7oh would rock.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Do you feel this a better product? I don't know much about it. I'm going to research it. Thanks for the reply.
7oxo and 7oh are cortisol inhibitors, they're good for PCT for this reason:

During the time you're on PHs/AAS/PS, the elevated steroid hormone levels means that there is a much greater probability that these hormones will bind with the cortisol receptors, since they do have an affinity for them, therefore, the body will upregulate receptors to compensate for the lack of cort bindings. So, when the steroid hormone levels drop, there will be more cort receptors that normal, thereby increasing the bindings (of cortisol) by a lot and increasing fat levels as a result. So, the 7-OH and the 7-oxo will inhibit cort, so you don't pack on the fat...eventually the receptors will be downregulated again, that's why people usually take the 7-oh / oxo for about a month afterward.

They don't, as far as I know anyway, aid in the rejuvination of the HPTA and help increase natural test levels/production.