GET RIPPED & STRONG @ NP! // CRAZY USPlabs Deal & GIVEAWAY!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Best Of Both Worlds...

We ALL strive to look good, perform well and be strong as hell - in AND out of the gym. Regardless of our overarching goal, being ripped AND strong is NEVER a weakness!

What if we could accomplish both... at the SAME time?!

Welcome to NutraPlanet.com; the phenom known as The Ripped & Strong Stack! The strategic combination of our latest creation VERSA-1™ (The first-of-its-kind patent pending anabolic!) and the LEGEND we've all grown to love (NOW in powder form!) OxyELITE Pro® Super Thermo Powder™!

This kit retails for over $180. online… and for a limited time ONLY, this sick stack is only $49.99!!!

Sick stack, crazy price... How can this stack deal get even better??? Check it...
If you've been around here for any time at all; you know we are in like Flint with Nutraplanet.com. Because of this valuable relationship, we're able to pass on this absolutely unbelievable deal to the public – but that’s not enough!

We want you to TRULY feel the power of this stack, by adding two SICK products to help you out!

Two of our long-time customer favorites; the Leaning and Hardening agent of Compound 20[SUP]®[/SUP]… as well as the Award Winning Ultimate Muscle Pill of USPlabs PRIME[SUP]®[/SUP] FOR FREE! Bigger, stronger AND leaner!?!

You pick up the Ripped & Strong stack for an UNBEATABLE price, as we hook up 3 lucky winners with a FREE bottle of Compound 20 & USPlabs PRIME!

How to enter? Easy. Answer one or more of these questions to the best of your ability!

• [*=center]Who personifies RIPPED & STRONG in your mind? (Names, Pictures, Videos, etc)
    [*=center]What are your go-to tips for getting sliced? Tips for getting stronger than an ox?
    [*=center]Did you purchase the Ripped & Strong Stack? What are your goals with this stack?

Simply post up for a chance to win!

Three (3) winners will be selected on 3/27/13 (Compound 20/USPlabs PRIME stack).
Must be 18+ to enter. U.S. shipping address' only. No purchase necessary.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oep powder.. awesome idea!

Mike

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Man another promo! Wow USP! Ok well i have one in my cart just waiting till i get paid then I'm ordering it and i plan on getting cut and focused with it! Like insanely cut I've gained quite a bit of weight during this last bulk but as soon as i begin to cut you guys release oxyelite in powder form! Thanks guys! Making it easier on me. Lol and it seems like my strength always greatly increases when i have a Preworkout meal. Plus some jacked micro and versa 1 of course. Haha really looking forward to adding this too the detonation stack guys. Thanks for the oppurtunity!

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Where the submissions guys!? Great promo USPlabs. Every week you guys outdo yourselves.

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
I guess you guys can just pick me for all three winners. I wont mind. Lol. I dont think anyone else would mind either. Cricket, cricket.

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Really whats up with nobody getting in on all these promos?

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Im giving some versa 1 to my bestfriend that i won and if i win some more promos i will continue to hand them around to my buddies. Spreading that USP love.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im giving some versa 1 to my bestfriend that i won and if i win some more promos i will continue to hand them around to my buddies. Spreading that USP love.
Noble, yet understandable.

5 more days for the promo. I know people need some C20 to get their summer beach bids dialed in!!!!

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
I know i need it! Looking to run it for a good 3 to 4 months! Need that dere beach body especially considering i live like 2 min away from it.

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Yea its a beautiful place to live! Once i have me own apartment at least it will be alot nicer though lol.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, well since you posted this I'm gonna have to enter. Who personifies ripped and strong?. I don't follow bodybuilding at all but I'd have to say Lou Ferrigno does. He is still going strong today at 61 years of age. He looks a lot better than his old Pumping Iron co-stars anyway.

Tips for "getting sliced"?. Simple, eat less and move more. That's all there is to it. Tips for getting "Stronger than an Ox"?. Well, I'm not training for strength right now, more for fat loss and endurance. I believe a lot of strength is dictated by genetics. Some people are just born strong. Size doesn't dictate strength. Just because someone has larger muscles doesn't mean than can lift heavier weight. In some cases that may be true, but it really isn't that simple. If your training for strength though I believe you should be lifting heavy at 80% of 1RM. Rest intervals should be longer, three to five minutes. You must give time for your CNS to recover in addition to your musculoskeletal system.

I did not purchase the ripped and strong stack. I'm saving up a bunch of Primes and I'm going to run a 3 month cycle of it when I have purchased enough to run it at a very high dosage. So I recently spent a good deal of money on Prime. More than I care to admit. The wife would probably make me sleep outside!. I need a total of 4 more bottles to run Prime at the dosage I want to and for 3 months. I plan on stacking the prime with Synthetic Supplements Dopadex, Usp Labs Test Powder, and Ergogenix Ergobolic. So wining at least 1 of the 4 more bottles I need to complete my stack would definitely help me out. Put a bit less pressure on me financially and with the wife!.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two entries is all?! I saw this when it first came up but figured a sh!t load of people would be putting entries in so I held out of it.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two entries is all?! I saw this when it first came up but figured a sh!t load of people would be putting entries in so I held out of it.
Crazy right? It's not too late to post up an entry brotha!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I entered in the other.

It would be wrong of me to enter both.

tank78

tank78

Awards
Did you purchase the Ripped & Strong Stack? Yes I did, two if them to be exact!

What are your goals with this stack? Drop 20lbs and gain strength so I can be shredded for my beach wedding in August.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a couple days into a tub of FP and think it tastes great.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Did you purchase the Ripped & Strong Stack? Yes I did, two if them to be exact!

What are your goals with this stack? Drop 20lbs and gain strength so I can be shredded for my beach wedding in August.
Awesome. Early congrats on the wedding. Solid app bro!

OEP power is a pretty handy idea :) wonder how it tastes...
If its like their other powders, BOOM!

I'm a couple days into a tub of FP and think it tastes great.
Very jealous :)

Xfit10

Xfit10

Awards
Sorry I missed this would have loved to get in on it !!

tank78

tank78

Awards
Sent!

Aaahh finally I win one haha, Thanks in advance.

Oh and by the way I'm really really liking the oxy powder. I've been pouring sweat the last 4 days and the strength from my recently ended versa-1 cycle still remains!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sent!

Aaahh finally I win one haha, Thanks in advance.

Oh and by the way I'm really really liking the oxy powder. I've been pouring sweat the last 4 days and the strength from my recently ended versa-1 cycle still remains!
Enjoy your stack!

Awesome! Thanks for the feedback tank.