OxyElite Pro Super Thermo Powder now at Nutra!

njphysique

Awards
L-carnitine needs to be higher dosed for it to work.

njphysique

Awards
L-carnitine effectively works at doses of 1,500 mg taken 2x per day. I do like the fact that it's it powder form and not pill.

njphysique

Awards
That's a bold statement.
It probably will still be effective but if you are accustomed to taking it by liquid at 1500 mg then you may not see the results you are used to.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It probably will still be effective but if you are accustomed to taking it by liquid at 1500 mg then you may not see the results you are used to.
Is the only ingredient in the product the carnitine salt? Or are there other actives that wouldbbe involved?

njphysique

Awards
Is the only ingredient in the product the carnitine salt? Or are there other actives that wouldbbe involved?
They are other ingredients something around 8 or so and 125mg caffeine. The total dosage per scoop of all ingredients is 1058mg so well under the recommended dose of 1500 mg of l-carnitine. I would like to try it but with 2 scoops. The price is still good with 60 servings (I would use 2 each time) so 30 servings then.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bulk ALCAR if needed. No biggie.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are other ingredients something around 8 or so and 125mg caffeine. The total dosage per scoop of all ingredients is 1058mg so well under the recommended dose of 1500 mg of l-carnitine. I would like to try it but with 2 scoops. The price is still good with 60 servings (I would use 2 each time) so 30 servings then.
They were rhetorical questions.

I've never used it, I don't need fat burners, but I can't imagine the product being ineffective based solely on a low dose of carnitine.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established