Nutraplanet won't ship PES Enhanced to Australia! WTF?

tin gorilla

Awards
Just received my tub of Enhanced from the PES Insider Deal after a painful wait. Tried it today and LOVED it! Lived up to the hype. However, when I went to order it from Nutraplanet, it states they can't ship it to Oz. I am bummed out. Wanted to order 10 tubs before they pull this magic from the shelves or reduce the dosage of active ingredients aka Craze. Let's face it this stuff is speed! Love it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear your enjoying the product! Where are you trying to ship it to?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe Enhanced contains a form of yohimbe, which I thought is not allowed in Australia.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Yohimbine is illegal in Australia. Enhanced contains Alpha-Yohimbine. The Australian customs sent us a letter a few years ago stating that if we send that or anything with 1,3 in it, we would be fined 1 million dollars.....No joke. Sorry man, wish we could help you out!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Erase is completely legit though!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Oh, and we will be getting in the new OxyElite Pro powder, going on sale very soon, AWESOME sale actually. That version will legal and legit to send to you. It's the powder form of the new version, which I hear is an excellent product too!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, and we will be getting in the new OxyElite Pro powder, going on sale very soon, AWESOME sale actually. That version will legal and legit to send to you. It's the powder form of the new version, which I hear is an excellent product too!
It still contains banned substances so it wont be allowed. :)