first order

fast00

fast00

Awards
wasn't very sure where to post this but i just placed my first ever order from nutraplanet i will update once i receive, hope i have a great experience if so i am a new happy customer, btw my order was a tub of tns iso-ology jamocha shake protein drink.

btw mod's if this is in wrong section plz move in no way am i trollin just new to this site. hope to make the best of it, cheers to all

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Restless,
Glad to hear you made the right choice and ordered from Nutraplanet :)
Not the wrong section at all, we love to hear from new customers.
You should have received an order confirmation via email. If all your items are in stock, it should get processed and shipped out tomorrow.
Let me know if you run into any trouble or have any questions.
Cheers,
Steve

fast00

fast00

Awards
yes i received confirmation email.
Good thing i posted in correct section, btw item didn't say it was out of stock so i am guessing it should ship tomorrow.
will update as soon as i receive maybe new members will see this and order as well, i was a bit concerned at first but decided to give it a go after so many good reviews and the great prices.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Around what time do orders ship more or less?
i dont think they control that. the shipping company scans it into their delivery system whenever they get to it. dont wory about nutra, theyre fast. i made my order on christmas and it only took 5 business days

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You made a wise decision ordering from nutraplanet. They are the best in the biz!

Mike

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
If nutra planet came out with an iPhone app for shopping, I can only imagine the increase in orders that would be placed. I do almost all my shopping on amazon because the iPhone app is simple and intuitive and it saves my purchase info, making it easier to order. I hate pulling out my laptop and my wallet and shopping on the site it's a pain.

fast00

fast00

Awards
Great news received my order today process was smooth wil deff be buying again keep up the great work!!
For the New people u all should buy here, legit place.

Sent from your phone while your reading this using Forum Runner

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If nutra planet came out with an iPhone app for shopping, I can only imagine the increase in orders that would be placed. I do almost all my shopping on amazon because the iPhone app is simple and intuitive and it saves my purchase info, making it easier to order. I hate pulling out my laptop and my wallet and shopping on the site it's a pain.
dont give them ideas.. id be screwed lmao

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
If they aren't working on an app right now, whoever is in charge of that part of the business should honestly be canned..... The easiest way to make people buy from you is to have a good price, and make it easy to complete the transaction.... Basic Shizznit.

illogical

Awards
Sorry for thread jacking, but decided to share my overall first experience with NutraPlanet, and see if others have the same issues.

Decide to purchase supplements online was debating between NutraPlanet or Orbit. Read great reviews about Nutraplanet and their detonation stack came on sale at the time so I decided to purchase from NutraPlanet. First time customer. Order on the Feb 26th pay in full.
No news until March 4th asking for verification, fast forward March 7th when verification amount is displayed on statements. Successfully verify account. Then go back to order history and my order isn't even there any more, nor is the link I receive after order confirmation working. At this time I messaged back customer support in the afternoon and have yet to receive any word. No idea on status of order etc.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for thread jacking, but decided to share my overall first experience with NutraPlanet, and see if others have the same issues.

Decide to purchase supplements online was debating between NutraPlanet or Orbit. Read great reviews about Nutraplanet and their detonation stack came on sale at the time so I decided to purchase from NutraPlanet. First time customer. Order on the Feb 26th pay in full.
No news until March 4th asking for verification, fast forward March 7th when verification amount is displayed on statements. Successfully verify account. Then go back to order history and my order isn't even there any more, nor is the link I receive after order confirmation working. At this time I messaged back customer support in the afternoon and have yet to receive any word. No idea on status of order etc.

Oy, the infamous order verification.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with the system. What likely happened is that after 10 days of no verification the order auto-times out and disappears (I think that's my non-technical understanding of what happens). It sounds like that is what might have gone on.
Once you finish the verification step, you will never have to do it again. It's just a security measure that Nutraplanet takes to help combat fraud.

If you're having trouble contacting NP, I'd highly recommend calling in as they can get you sorted out much quicker that way. If you aren't able to call in, shoot me a PM with your order # /the problem and I can call in for you and try and sort things out.

Thanks for choosing NP and sorry it didn't work out smoothly yet. We'll make this all work out.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

bro, I dont work for np, I have no affiliation to them but I have placed multiple orders and that is def not the norm, but can happy to anyone at anytime no matter how good the business is. Sorry about your experience, but I would not let it ruin the future unless it happens again.

Mike

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
Sorry to hear that bro. I order from nutraplanet at least once a month and usually my stuff is here in around 4-5 days. Have u tried contacting a rep yet?