ok I'll try again.

1. ok I'll try again.

As far as the "hold 15 grams" I been reading about alot of trouble with 4-ad. Is it because Penetrate won't hold 15 grams of all hormones and the 4-AD was an example?

2. I've customized 15 grams of 1-Test with no problems...I think it lies with the substance you are trying to dissolve. I think the 8oz Penetrate may even hold 20 grams of 1-Test.

3. It's entirely dependent on the solubility of the compound...every compound has different solubility.
    •   

4. It will hold 15-20g of 4/ad very easily also!

5. if you're trying to get it to hold 4-ad just be sure to CUT IT UP VERY VERY FINELY and mix it in slowly and a little at a time while heated up

6. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    if you're trying to get it to hold 4-ad just be sure to CUT IT UP VERY VERY FINELY and mix it in slowly and a little at a time while heated up
    Tricks of the trade

...from doing a search on the board it seems buying a little hand mixer from Wal-Mart (around $10) would be a worthwhile investment.

7. I can get 20+ grams with my compounds no problem.

But then again I'm the master. LOL

8. ...show off

9. Without getting specific, what I want to use it for is kinda like 4-AD in a lot of ways. It's molecular weight is: 288.429

Similar Forum Threads

1. Homemade GDA advice (trying again)
    By tvg67 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 07:43 PM
  2. designer steroids article (lets try again)
    By Hbs6 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 05:59 PM
  3. Gonna give PP a try again...timing question?
    By jdahlum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 08:05 PM
  4. lets try again
    By Sanosuke in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2003, 09:58 PM
  5. Ok, I'll admit it, I'm one stupid MF.......
    By chi_town in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 11:00 AM