New from Genomyx: Re-Ignition Stack SALE 73% off!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
New CREignite & Basyx Agmatine from Genomyx!
Pre Ignition Stack Sale banner.jpeg
Foundational Supplements from Genomyx!

CREignite: The Evolution of Creatine Supplementation
//DELICIOUS Watermelon Flavor//

Getting into the creatine market we didn't want to just pump out your same generic blends with the same generic ingredients. Most blends rarely seem to deliver much more than regular old creatine but we wanted to deliver a blend to our Fanatyx that would restore their faith in this particular category. Creatine blends have a lot of potential and if you give us a shot we're going to show you just how far they can take your performance.

CREignite_medium.jpeg
CREignite (30 Servings)
MSRP: $64.99 each
On Sale: $28.89
Buy 2+ for only $19.49 each!

BASYX Flavored Agmatine Sulfate: 100% Pure, Guaranteed
//DELICIOUS Watermelon Flavor//

Pure. It's a label. It's a lifestyle. It's almost unattainable. But, we all seek it... to help define us. To bring us closer to what we believe we should be. It's in our lives; it's in our training. Our desire to be pure is what separates us from everyone else.

Genomyx has moved one step closer to the unattainable... Proudly offering the FIRST pure flavored agmatine sulfate powder!

Agmatine Sulfate Key Benefits:
  • Increases Nitric Oxide synthesis!
  • Inhibits Nitric Oxide breakdown!
  • Enhances nutrient delivery to muscle cells!
  • Raises muscle cell insulin sensitivity!
  • Neuro-protective!
  • Mood elevating!
Agmatine_Sulfate_Watermelon_medium.jpeg
Flavored Agmatine Sulfate
MSRP: $64.99 each
On Sale: $27.98
Buy 2+ for only $18.85 each!

BUY THE STACK TOGETHER AND SAVE MORE!!!
Pre Ignition Stack Sale Image.jpeg
Reg Price: $129.98
ON SALE: $34.99!
You Save: 73%!

*FLAT RATE SHIPPING OFFER*
buy 1 bottle or 100, shipping just $6.95
domestic ground shipping...even to Hawaii!

Newsletter Sign UP Banner.jpeg

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I believe until the initial stock is gone. Ill check with Nutraplanet to get a better idea on Mon but its moving pretty well so I would guess a week.

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Ordered mine a few days ago. Can't wait to run this as a stim free stack. When I'm done with this I will then run my Enhanced from pes!

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Please let us know how this works for you. Also give us some feed back on the taste if you can :)

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Awesome. Please let us know how this works for you. Also give us some feed back on the taste if you can :)
Will do, to be honest I hate watermelon flavored supps, I'm really hoping these products have a more sweet watermelon taste rather than the watered down, dull watermelon flavored supps that I'm use to.
Maybe I will run a log for you guys
I have also been off creatine for a few years now so this will be interesting

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you did a log that would be awesome. I think your going to be surprised with the flavor. Go with 6-8 oz of water. Some use 12 and 12 will water it down a bit if you like that stronger flavor.