HemoGex - AnabolicMinds.com

HemoGex

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

HemoGex

For those who may be interested I've got the new HemoGex by VPX in stock. 20 vial box for $101.99!

2. Syr

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    For those who may be interested I've got the new HemoGex by VPX in stock. 20 vial box for $101.99!
    I'm not going to try it (well at least for now), but this is the lowest price i've ever seen of it!

Yeah, I picked up a few for those who may be interested...I may give it a shot and see, but the price is the lowest out there.
    •   

Hopefully I will be able to try it soon, If so I will get it from you.

another oral from vpx..lol
  6. Syr

Yeah, I picked up a few for those who may be interested...I may give it a shot and see, but the price is the lowest out there.
    The problem is that u need 2-3 months of that stuff to make it work. A box lasts 20 days, so figure it out
    If 2 of them would have been enough, it would be a good PCT addition for those who cant stand pinning real IGF.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hemogex is not sterile so please, nobody inject it!

lol seriously..so why is it in vials?

We all know packaging helps sell products...we are all visual junkies--lol!

I personally think the bottles look cool

Quote Originally Posted by wojo
    lol seriously..so why is it in vials?
    Tell you what...you inject it! You will be sorry!
  11. Syr

We all know packaging helps sell products...we are all visual junkies--lol!

I personally think the bottles look cool
    VPX stuff has the best packaging in the supps industry. I love CEX container. The high-density transparent-blue plastic of the bottle and the perfectly fit cover gives the impression of a quality product.
    Thumbs up

It is quite possible that it can raise HGH and IGF. I been researching heavily in to amino acids and their ability to influence the pituatary gland. I just think their claims as far as the amounts are a little high.

I want to try this **** bad, just gotta save up enough to buy 3-4 months worth of it.

If you need any test subjects for hemogex, just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by size
    If you need any test subjects for hemogex, just let me know.

Heh, yea for real, let me know too

If anyone's testing this out, it's gonna be ME

Quote Originally Posted by lozgod
    It is quite possible that it can raise HGH and IGF. I been researching heavily in to amino acids and their ability to influence the pituatary gland. I just think their claims as far as the amounts are a little high.
    Well, the amouns we claim are backed by blood work whether you shoose to believe it or not! VPX did not just make those numbers up!

Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30
    Well, the amouns we claim are backed by blood work whether you shoose to believe it or not! VPX did not just make those numbers up!
    Well I am not trying to knock the product. It is just these numbers can be deceptive. Like when companies boasted about the massive rise in serum testosterone percentage via taking 4-AD. I believe the number was a 485% increase. Well it turned out this test was done on a woman. As far as the HGH levels resulting from use of this product, the experiment could of performed on a 80 year old man. I mean these advertising claims don't sell me, it's satisfied customers that I listen to.

If anyone's testing this out, it's gonna be ME
    You sure only one subject is enough?

Well I am not trying to knock the product. It is just these numbers can be deceptive. Like when companies boasted about the massive rise in serum testosterone percentage via taking 4-AD. I believe the number was a 485% increase. Well it turned out this test was done on a woman. As far as the HGH levels resulting from use of this product, the experiment could of performed on a 80 year old man. I mean these advertising claims don't sell me, it's satisfied customers that I listen to.
    I know why you would be suspicious, but anyone that knows me knows that I am not a bull**** salesman! The test subjects ranged from late twenties to mid forties.

I know bigswole and have met him in person, I trust him...

i have always known bs to be a good guy i was just busting balls..lol

I know bigswole and have met him in person, I trust him...
    bump, except the meeting in person part

Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30
    I know why you would be suspicious, but anyone that knows me knows that I am not a bull**** salesman! The test subjects ranged from late twenties to mid forties.
    That's cool. I believe ya, I don't want anyone to think I was breaking balls. I actually been researching ways to raise my natural HGH levels, because I am taking rHGH and feel like I am wasting money. So I am well aware that there are natural ways to double and triple your HGH levels with amino acids alone. I may try this product.

Do you keep it in cool storage?

Have you gotten any feedback on it?

Yes, I keep them in the fridge. No feedback yet. To be honest, it really hasn't taken off for me...

Im interested in trying it eventully, but its just so expensive, and not much feedback.

Is there any word on how much is in each dose? There is GHRP-6 available which is also proven to work and you know exactly how much you are taking.

Enigma sent me alot of info via PM that I cannot access now, but the gist was GHRP-6 did not really do much, if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by custom
    Enigma sent me alot of info via PM that I cannot access now, but the gist was GHRP-6 did not really do much, if anything.
    Their is a lot of information on Endojournals that sais otherwise. It is all dose dependent. I am actually going to be a guinea pig for it so I will let everyone know.

Please keep us updated.

All signs point to this being a quality product just damn pricey.

I'll see what I can do...

Their is a lot of information on Endojournals that sais otherwise. It is all dose dependent. I am actually going to be a guinea pig for it so I will let everyone know.
    I should pipe in here that GHRP-6 does not do much when dosed orally, because the dosing required is 20-40mg/dose. At any dose lower than that, it won't be very effective. And since you'll have to dose 2-3x per day, for at least 90 days or so to see anything, you would use aroudn 10.8g of GHRP-6, and at around $500/gram, you can see how expensive it would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma76
    I should pipe in here that GHRP-6 does not do much when dosed orally, because the dosing required is 20-40mg/dose. At any dose lower than that, it won't be very effective. And since you'll have to dose 2-3x per day, for at least 90 days or so to see anything, you would use aroudn 10.8g of GHRP-6, and at around $500/gram, you can see how expensive it would be.
    That's why you don't take it orally. You inject it.

That's why you don't take it orally. You inject it.
    Obviously. My point (I guess I didnt really make it clear) was that these peptides really require either intranasal or, of course, injection, as a method of administration.

Unless hemogex has a ton of GHRP-2 per serving (GHRP-2 and 6 are similar here in their dosing and effects) there is no way it should be beneficial.

My point was to tie this fact in with hemogex, since this is a thread on hemogex. I realize you are talking about GHRP-6 IM as an alternative, I probably should not have quoted you as your post wasnt really in reference to hemogex.

Obviously. My point (I guess I didnt really make it clear) was that these peptides really require either intranasal or, of course, injection, as a method of administration.

Unless hemogex has a ton of GHRP-2 per serving (GHRP-2 and 6 are similar here in their dosing and effects) there is no way it should be beneficial.

My point was to tie this fact in with hemogex, since this is a thread on hemogex.
    Yeah, I agree. Everything you said about GHRP-6 is relative to GHRP-2. For the product to be effective it would have to cost an astronomical amount.

Also from all of the studies I have read the GHRP-6 injections were in the range of 70-90mcg's daily, and it is proven to work. I can post studies if needed.

I might also add that I've dug up studies done showing that the GHRPs actually cause a positive endogenous output of GH even in the presence of rHGH (exogenous GH). So it could act like HCG during an anabolic cycle. It isnt a really significant output, but its an output nonetheless.

Also, they show a marked synergy when used in conjunction with GHRH (growth hormone releasing hormone). I think the best time would be to use the GHRPs when your body's natural GHRH is high, to take advantage of the synergy there. Such times would be during fasting (when waking up prior to eating), and post workout (when the body spikes GH naturally).

Also, glucose consumption causes inhibition of GH release (due to insulin release I think). The GHRPs have shown to be able to elevate GH even in the presence of glucose.

Overall these compounds are extremely good, if you are willing to inject. It also seems that the effect of the GHRPs diminishes after afew hours. So optimally, you would want 2x per day dosing.

There are orally bioavailable (like above 60% oral bioavailability) non-peptidyl versions of them, but most of them (if not all) are patented by Merck and are being researched for the exact purpose we are looking at here, raising natty GH levels. They are in the process of receiving a patent for the use of their product for GH deficient patients and such.

When they receive this patent, they'll be churning this stuff out, and it should appear on the black market as a viable alternative to HGH (another interesting point about these Merck drugs is that they raise serum IGF-1 levels as well as serum GH levels).

I might also add that I've dug up studies done showing that the GHRPs actually cause a positive endogenous output of GH even in the presence of rHGH (exogenous GH). So it could act like HCG during an anabolic cycle. It isnt a really significant output, but its an output nonetheless.

Also, they show a marked synergy when used in conjunction with GHRH (growth hormone releasing hormone). I think the best time would be to use the GHRPs when your body's natural GHRH is high, to take advantage of the synergy there. Such times would be during fasting (when waking up prior to eating), and post workout (when the body spikes GH naturally).

Also, glucose consumption causes inhibition of GH release (due to insulin release I think). The GHRPs have shown to be able to elevate GH even in the presence of glucose.
    From what I am finding out GHRP actually elevates insulin levels, and the longer you are on it the longer they stay elevated. To counter this the use of IGF comes in to play, because when the 2 are taken together the insulin levels don't rise.

The one I am more interested in is the GHRP-6 antagonist. Lots of good things about it, the only thing is I can not find anything on dosing. Maybe you can help me out.

Similar Forum Threads

1. anyone use VPX hemogex?
    By zed in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-18-2006, 02:04 PM
  2. Hemogex refrigeration
    By Anarchy939 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2005, 10:42 PM
  3. hemogex
    By garrett in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8