HemoGex

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For those who may be interested I've got the new HemoGex by VPX in stock. 20 vial box for $101.99!

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
For those who may be interested I've got the new HemoGex by VPX in stock. 20 vial box for $101.99!
I'm not going to try it (well at least for now), but this is the lowest price i've ever seen of it!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I picked up a few for those who may be interested...I may give it a shot and see, but the price is the lowest out there.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully I will be able to try it soon, If so I will get it from you.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I picked up a few for those who may be interested...I may give it a shot and see, but the price is the lowest out there.
The problem is that u need 2-3 months of that stuff to make it work. A box lasts 20 days, so figure it out :(
If 2 of them would have been enough, it would be a good PCT addition for those who cant stand pinning real IGF.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Hemogex is not sterile so please, nobody inject it!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We all know packaging helps sell products...we are all visual junkies--lol!

I personally think the bottles look cool :cool:

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
We all know packaging helps sell products...we are all visual junkies--lol!

I personally think the bottles look cool :cool:
VPX stuff has the best packaging in the supps industry. I love CEX container. The high-density transparent-blue plastic of the bottle and the perfectly fit cover gives the impression of a quality product.
Thumbs up :)

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
It is quite possible that it can raise HGH and IGF. I been researching heavily in to amino acids and their ability to influence the pituatary gland. I just think their claims as far as the amounts are a little high.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I want to try this **** bad, just gotta save up enough to buy 3-4 months worth of it.

size

Awards
  • Established
If you need any test subjects for hemogex, just let me know. :D

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
It is quite possible that it can raise HGH and IGF. I been researching heavily in to amino acids and their ability to influence the pituatary gland. I just think their claims as far as the amounts are a little high.
Well, the amouns we claim are backed by blood work whether you shoose to believe it or not! VPX did not just make those numbers up!

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Well, the amouns we claim are backed by blood work whether you shoose to believe it or not! VPX did not just make those numbers up!
Well I am not trying to knock the product. It is just these numbers can be deceptive. Like when companies boasted about the massive rise in serum testosterone percentage via taking 4-AD. I believe the number was a 485% increase. Well it turned out this test was done on a woman. As far as the HGH levels resulting from use of this product, the experiment could of performed on a 80 year old man. I mean these advertising claims don't sell me, it's satisfied customers that I listen to.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Well I am not trying to knock the product. It is just these numbers can be deceptive. Like when companies boasted about the massive rise in serum testosterone percentage via taking 4-AD. I believe the number was a 485% increase. Well it turned out this test was done on a woman. As far as the HGH levels resulting from use of this product, the experiment could of performed on a 80 year old man. I mean these advertising claims don't sell me, it's satisfied customers that I listen to.
I know why you would be suspicious, but anyone that knows me knows that I am not a bullshit salesman! The test subjects ranged from late twenties to mid forties.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know bigswole and have met him in person, I trust him...

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i have always known bs to be a good guy i was just busting balls..lol

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I know why you would be suspicious, but anyone that knows me knows that I am not a bullshit salesman! The test subjects ranged from late twenties to mid forties.
That's cool. I believe ya, I don't want anyone to think I was breaking balls. I actually been researching ways to raise my natural HGH levels, because I am taking rHGH and feel like I am wasting money. So I am well aware that there are natural ways to double and triple your HGH levels with amino acids alone. I may try this product.

size

Awards
  • Established
Do you keep it in cool storage?

Have you gotten any feedback on it?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I keep them in the fridge. No feedback yet. To be honest, it really hasn't taken off for me...

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Im interested in trying it eventully, but its just so expensive, and not much feedback.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Is there any word on how much is in each dose? There is GHRP-6 available which is also proven to work and you know exactly how much you are taking.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Enigma sent me alot of info via PM that I cannot access now, but the gist was GHRP-6 did not really do much, if anything.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Enigma sent me alot of info via PM that I cannot access now, but the gist was GHRP-6 did not really do much, if anything.
Their is a lot of information on Endojournals that sais otherwise. It is all dose dependent. I am actually going to be a guinea pig for it so I will let everyone know.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
All signs point to this being a quality product just damn pricey.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Their is a lot of information on Endojournals that sais otherwise. It is all dose dependent. I am actually going to be a guinea pig for it so I will let everyone know.
I should pipe in here that GHRP-6 does not do much when dosed orally, because the dosing required is 20-40mg/dose. At any dose lower than that, it won't be very effective. And since you'll have to dose 2-3x per day, for at least 90 days or so to see anything, you would use aroudn 10.8g of GHRP-6, and at around $500/gram, you can see how expensive it would be.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I should pipe in here that GHRP-6 does not do much when dosed orally, because the dosing required is 20-40mg/dose. At any dose lower than that, it won't be very effective. And since you'll have to dose 2-3x per day, for at least 90 days or so to see anything, you would use aroudn 10.8g of GHRP-6, and at around $500/gram, you can see how expensive it would be.
That's why you don't take it orally. You inject it.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
That's why you don't take it orally. You inject it.
Obviously. My point (I guess I didnt really make it clear) was that these peptides really require either intranasal or, of course, injection, as a method of administration.

Unless hemogex has a ton of GHRP-2 per serving (GHRP-2 and 6 are similar here in their dosing and effects) there is no way it should be beneficial.

My point was to tie this fact in with hemogex, since this is a thread on hemogex. I realize you are talking about GHRP-6 IM as an alternative, I probably should not have quoted you as your post wasnt really in reference to hemogex.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Obviously. My point (I guess I didnt really make it clear) was that these peptides really require either intranasal or, of course, injection, as a method of administration.

Unless hemogex has a ton of GHRP-2 per serving (GHRP-2 and 6 are similar here in their dosing and effects) there is no way it should be beneficial.

My point was to tie this fact in with hemogex, since this is a thread on hemogex.
Yeah, I agree. Everything you said about GHRP-6 is relative to GHRP-2. For the product to be effective it would have to cost an astronomical amount.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Also from all of the studies I have read the GHRP-6 injections were in the range of 70-90mcg's daily, and it is proven to work. I can post studies if needed.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I might also add that I've dug up studies done showing that the GHRPs actually cause a positive endogenous output of GH even in the presence of rHGH (exogenous GH). So it could act like HCG during an anabolic cycle. It isnt a really significant output, but its an output nonetheless.

Also, they show a marked synergy when used in conjunction with GHRH (growth hormone releasing hormone). I think the best time would be to use the GHRPs when your body's natural GHRH is high, to take advantage of the synergy there. Such times would be during fasting (when waking up prior to eating), and post workout (when the body spikes GH naturally).

Also, glucose consumption causes inhibition of GH release (due to insulin release I think). The GHRPs have shown to be able to elevate GH even in the presence of glucose.

Overall these compounds are extremely good, if you are willing to inject. It also seems that the effect of the GHRPs diminishes after afew hours. So optimally, you would want 2x per day dosing.

There are orally bioavailable (like above 60% oral bioavailability) non-peptidyl versions of them, but most of them (if not all) are patented by Merck and are being researched for the exact purpose we are looking at here, raising natty GH levels. They are in the process of receiving a patent for the use of their product for GH deficient patients and such.

When they receive this patent, they'll be churning this stuff out, and it should appear on the black market as a viable alternative to HGH (another interesting point about these Merck drugs is that they raise serum IGF-1 levels as well as serum GH levels).

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I might also add that I've dug up studies done showing that the GHRPs actually cause a positive endogenous output of GH even in the presence of rHGH (exogenous GH). So it could act like HCG during an anabolic cycle. It isnt a really significant output, but its an output nonetheless.

Also, they show a marked synergy when used in conjunction with GHRH (growth hormone releasing hormone). I think the best time would be to use the GHRPs when your body's natural GHRH is high, to take advantage of the synergy there. Such times would be during fasting (when waking up prior to eating), and post workout (when the body spikes GH naturally).

Also, glucose consumption causes inhibition of GH release (due to insulin release I think). The GHRPs have shown to be able to elevate GH even in the presence of glucose.
From what I am finding out GHRP actually elevates insulin levels, and the longer you are on it the longer they stay elevated. To counter this the use of IGF comes in to play, because when the 2 are taken together the insulin levels don't rise.

The one I am more interested in is the GHRP-6 antagonist. Lots of good things about it, the only thing is I can not find anything on dosing. Maybe you can help me out.:think:

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
There are numerous studies I've seen with dosing. GHRP-2 studies can be used for dosing on GHRP-6, although the 2 analog is more potent (slightly) than the 6.

Via IV or a subq bolus, maximal dosing seems to be 2mcg/kg. Many long terms studies I've seen though don't use maximal dosing, more like 1mcg/kg.

The thing that worries me though is that from what I've seen, the GH response to these peptides dies in a couple hours (another thing thats awesome about the Merck drugs, they produce elevated GH levels for 24 hours, so you only need once a day dosing). So you might need to inject multiple times per day.

I think the best, if you wanted to inject once per day, would be 2mcg/kg subq, after a workout. If you could do 2x per day, I'd say once in the morning prior to eating and once post workout.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
There are numerous studies I've seen with dosing. GHRP-2 studies can be used for dosing on GHRP-6, although the 2 analog is more potent (slightly) than the 6.

Via IV or a subq bolus, maximal dosing seems to be 2mcg/kg. Many long terms studies I've seen though don't use maximal dosing, more like 1mcg/kg.

The thing that worries me though is that from what I've seen, the GH response to these peptides dies in a couple hours (another thing thats awesome about the Merck drugs, they produce elevated GH levels for 24 hours, so you only need once a day dosing). So you might need to inject multiple times per day.

I think the best, if you wanted to inject once per day, would be 2mcg/kg subq, after a workout. If you could do 2x per day, I'd say once in the morning prior to eating and once post workout.
Well I am going to run GHRP-6 Antagonist while I am dieting. I am keeping a journal at www.anabolicmonsterz.com and www.ironforlife.com

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Major price drop in Hemogex

We have drastically reduced the price in Hemogex --$88.99

size

Awards
  • Established
Stryder.......have you gotten any reviews on this product?

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Seems like interesting stuff......with the alcohol in this stuff could it not be pinned subq? I wonder just how much GHRP2 is in it?

btw what are the Merck drugs that raise the level for 24 hours?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 1
Supplements 4
IGF-1/GH 27
Supplements 3