HemoGex

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. There are numerous studies I've seen with dosing. GHRP-2 studies can be used for dosing on GHRP-6, although the 2 analog is more potent (slightly) than the 6.

Via IV or a subq bolus, maximal dosing seems to be 2mcg/kg. Many long terms studies I've seen though don't use maximal dosing, more like 1mcg/kg.

The thing that worries me though is that from what I've seen, the GH response to these peptides dies in a couple hours (another thing thats awesome about the Merck drugs, they produce elevated GH levels for 24 hours, so you only need once a day dosing). So you might need to inject multiple times per day.

I think the best, if you wanted to inject once per day, would be 2mcg/kg subq, after a workout. If you could do 2x per day, I'd say once in the morning prior to eating and once post workout.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Enigma76
    There are numerous studies I've seen with dosing. GHRP-2 studies can be used for dosing on GHRP-6, although the 2 analog is more potent (slightly) than the 6.

Via IV or a subq bolus, maximal dosing seems to be 2mcg/kg. Many long terms studies I've seen though don't use maximal dosing, more like 1mcg/kg.

The thing that worries me though is that from what I've seen, the GH response to these peptides dies in a couple hours (another thing thats awesome about the Merck drugs, they produce elevated GH levels for 24 hours, so you only need once a day dosing). So you might need to inject multiple times per day.

I think the best, if you wanted to inject once per day, would be 2mcg/kg subq, after a workout. If you could do 2x per day, I'd say once in the morning prior to eating and once post workout.
    Well I am going to run GHRP-6 Antagonist while I am dieting. I am keeping a journal at www.anabolicmonsterz.com and www.ironforlife.com
  3. Major price drop in Hemogex

We have drastically reduced the price in Hemogex --$88.99
    •   

4. Stryder.......have you gotten any reviews on this product?

5. No not yet...

6. How much GHRP-2 is in it?

7. Holy crap Stryder. That is pretty low.

8. Seems like interesting stuff......with the alcohol in this stuff could it not be pinned subq? I wonder just how much GHRP2 is in it?

btw what are the Merck drugs that raise the level for 24 hours?

9. no pinning...

10. bump... Very important question to guage it's potential effectiveness.
    Quote Originally Posted by lozgod
    How much GHRP-2 is in it?

11. well now that proved nothing.....except that some guys had blood drawn.

12. Quote Originally Posted by mmorpheuss
    well now that proved nothing.....except that some guys had blood drawn.
    LOL, not that this has anything to do with the thread, but yeah that was a complete waste of about a minute. Why even put that on a website?

Similar Forum Threads

1. anyone use VPX hemogex?
    By zed in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-18-2006, 03:04 PM
  2. Hemogex refrigeration
    By Anarchy939 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2005, 11:42 PM
  3. hemogex
    By garrett in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8