- 01-26-2005, 07:15 PM
There are numerous studies I've seen with dosing. GHRP-2 studies can be used for dosing on GHRP-6, although the 2 analog is more potent (slightly) than the 6.
Via IV or a subq bolus, maximal dosing seems to be 2mcg/kg. Many long terms studies I've seen though don't use maximal dosing, more like 1mcg/kg.
The thing that worries me though is that from what I've seen, the GH response to these peptides dies in a couple hours (another thing thats awesome about the Merck drugs, they produce elevated GH levels for 24 hours, so you only need once a day dosing). So you might need to inject multiple times per day.
I think the best, if you wanted to inject once per day, would be 2mcg/kg subq, after a workout. If you could do 2x per day, I'd say once in the morning prior to eating and once post workout.
- 01-26-2005, 07:21 PM
- 04-13-2005, 02:00 PM
04-13-2005, 02:46 PM
04-13-2005, 03:25 PM
04-13-2005, 04:14 PM
04-16-2005, 08:17 AM
04-19-2005, 10:00 PM
Seems like interesting stuff......with the alcohol in this stuff could it not be pinned subq? I wonder just how much GHRP2 is in it?
btw what are the Merck drugs that raise the level for 24 hours?
04-19-2005, 10:06 PM
04-20-2005, 05:27 PM
05-14-2005, 06:48 PM
05-14-2005, 11:35 PM
05-15-2005, 03:52 PM
LOL, not that this has anything to do with the thread, but yeah that was a complete waste of about a minute. Why even put that on a website?Originally Posted by mmorpheuss
Similar Forum Threads
- By zed in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 10-18-2006, 03:04 PM
- By Anarchy939 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2005, 11:42 PM
- By garrett in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-17-2005, 03:53 PM
- By mauibuilt in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-08-2005, 08:56 AM
- By size in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 12-24-2004, 11:00 PM