Bulk Modern?

boogyman

Awards
Are any of the Bulk Modern BCAAs going to be back in stock soon? I have an order I want to submey and I am waiting on this to pop back up in your inventory.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how does the bulk modern bcaa taste? The same as the reg?

boogyman

Awards
Never had regular. Bulk modern is ok, not really good but decent. I just like the cost, when I use an IF diet I consume three servings 4 times a week and the Bulk Modern tub lasts a little while.

joh408

Awards
  • Established
For me bulk foams up a little more but both take more than a few shakes to grt all of the product dissolved. Non-bulk is white, my bulk grape bubblegum is white with small purple flakes in it. No other differences that I can tell from drinking it intra workout or taking it fasted

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how does the bulk modern bcaa taste? The same as the reg?
The regular tastes better, but the bulk's value-for-money is unmatched, far and wide!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are any of the Bulk Modern BCAAs going to be back in stock soon? I have an order I want to submey and I am waiting on this to pop back up in your inventory.
The flavors are back in stock. See post #5.

GeraldNY181

GeraldNY181

Awards
bam! thx for getting this stuff back up. works great all ways keep a full stock.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm taking Grape Bubblegum right now and it is tasty. For the price and serving per container you can't beat it.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So will you guys at nutra be carring this permenately or is it a limited time run?