LG Sciences' NEW Platinum Hardcore Stacks: Buy 1 get 2 FREE!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
New LG Sciences Platinum Series SALE!
LG Sciences Stacks Banner.jpeg

NEW 1-Androstenolone: Platinum Series Pro-Hormone!

LG Sciences has been a leader in the industry for creating the most HARDCORE supplements, for HARDCORE people. So now, in 2013, we present the HARDCORE androgen, 1-Androstenolone. If you're familiar with pro-hormones you've heard of pro-hormones that convert into testosterone or 19nortestosterone, but 1-Androstenolone is actually NEITHER! It converts into 1-testosterone and 1-Androstenediol...

[read more here]

You've already put in the work! Never missed a meal, never missed a dose of your LG Sciences supplements, and trained like a frickin' BEAST! But as they say, all GOOD things, must come to an end! Now it's time to get off your cycle and solidify your gains. You DON'T want to just jump off your cycle cold turkey! This will throw your body into a highly catabolic state (act of breaking down muscle tissue) and cause a host of problems like fat gain, gyno, loss of libido, etc..! Getting "off" will also give your body a break and allow your androgen receptors to clean. This will allow you to...
[read more here]
LG Stacks Sale Image.jpeg

For a Limited Time Only Buy 1-Androstenolone -or- Form-XT
Get FULL SIZE IGF-1 -AND- Carnitine Tartrate Absolutely FREE!!!

[LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE - FIRST COME FIRST SERVED]

YOU SAVE: 81%!!!

*FLAT RATE SHIPPING OFFER*
buy 1 bottle or 100, shipping just $6.95
domestic ground shipping...even to Hawaii!

Newsletter Sign UP Banner.jpeg

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Best Promo around right now on any of the LG Sciences Andro Platinum Products!!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Im sooooo tempted to try 1- androstenolone. Had only a brief encounter with it for 4 weeks with Ergopharms,just to see how I would respond. I would of of faired better with 6 weeks.

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Interested in the new line but not so much the 1gf or carnitine. holding out for the cut andro kit to come out at nutra.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Interested in the new line but not so much the 1gf or carnitine. holding out for the cut andro kit to come out at nutra.
The price alone on either Form-XT and 1-Androstenolone are both excellent alone.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very sweet deal! LG and Nutra doing it up right!

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Im sooooo tempted to try 1- androstenolone. Had only a brief encounter with it for 4 weeks with Ergopharms,just to see how I would respond. I would of of faired better with 6 weeks.
Take advantage of it while you can get some free stuff man. Once this deals gone its gone....

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Yay! Alpha mentality, fat loss, mass gains, and safe! Not to mention affordable!

1-Andro + IGF-1(deer antler) + Carni-Tar = TheHardOne Approved.

Get Sexy. Get strong physically and mentally. You will be rewarded.

Attention Males: You look like sh!t? Your social skills are horrible? You don't know how to keep a conversation with a woman? And your not doing anything about it? ....................Then you have my permission to die.

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
1 bottle 4 weeks ??
Yup 1 bottle 4 weeks depending on how you take it. This is an awesome deal take advantage while ya can.

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Shouldn't this supplement be ran at 600mgs a day? Or because of the oral suspension it's not needed to dose that high?

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Shouldn't this supplement be ran at 600mgs a day? Or because of the oral suspension it's not needed to dose that high?
3ml per serving=20mg 2-4 times a day spread evenly throughout day

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
BUMP

THIS deal won't be around forever, get it WHILE its HOT

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
That's right MANIMAL that's right it's HOT??my fingers are burning typing about it better get some!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
awesome sale!

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
damn nice prices for these stacks...unreal
Yes sir they are I hope you got/get your hands in some. I've been using 1Androstenolone for two weeks and I love it strength is great, focus is great and also using Epic from LG for preworkout energy is through the roof! LGSciences products kick butt!

Big_Robert_A

Big_Robert_A

Awards
just ordered the form-X today along with epi andro and 17 pro andro ... plus got the free stuff... March 4th start date

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
just ordered the form-X today along with epi andro and 17 pro andro ... plus got the free stuff... March 4th start date
Awesome choices bro! Eat clean,Train dirty and get HUGE bro. LG Sciences products kick butt!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice, very nice.

Mike

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Hey everybody head over to Nutraplanetand jump on the BOGO offer on New Platinum Series 1Androstenolone by LG Sciences!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Big_Robert_A

Big_Robert_A

Awards
My stuff got here yesterday at 6pm ... Bout to go smash something! Back workout today! (Epi, 17 Pro Andro, IGF spray, L-Carn, and FormX) Doesn't taste as bad as I imagined...

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My stuff got here yesterday at 6pm ... Bout to go smash something! Back workout today! (Epi, 17 Pro Andro, IGF spray, L-Carn, and FormX) Doesn't taste as bad as I imagined...
Sweet! Glad to hear that you don't mind the taste! Some people struggle with that aspect and some actually like the taste. :dunno:

Big_Robert_A

Big_Robert_A

Awards
Quick questions....

1) Should I take these two together ...? Or take one then wait 20 min - 1hr and then take the other..?
I don't want to waste what I have by taking them wrong.

2) Also should I take the 17 pro by itself for 1 week and then add the Epi in on the 2nd week...? Or should I just take them both from the start...?

I have the IGHF and the L-Carn to take with .... and the follow up with the liquid FormX

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Quick questions....

1) Should I take these two together ...? Or take one then wait 20 min - 1hr and then take the other..?
I don't want to waste what I have by taking them wrong.

2) Also should I take the 17 pro by itself for 1 week and then add the Epi in on the 2nd week...? Or should I just take them both from the start...?

I have the IGHF and the L-Carn to take with .... and the follow up with the liquid FormX
i would use the 17 for a week then add the epi. You can use the IGH-1 and L-Carn if you want. What I did was used the IGh-1 and L-Carn after stack then when that was gone I followed with the Formxt

Big_Robert_A

Big_Robert_A

Awards
Shout out to BeastFitness1 and to lukehayd ...
These guys are on it. Fast answers and they both said the same thing which really confirmed how I should move forward. I really appreciate you two looking out for your fellow man. Now a days most people are haters or they kept valuable info to themselves. Thank you once again!

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
These guys are on it. Fast answers and they both said the same thing which really confirmed how I should move forward. I really appreciate you two looking out for your fellow man. Now a days most people are haters or they kept valuable info to themselves. Thank you once again!
Anytime bro just hit me up!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sure thing bud! I just happened to have a free moment at work to check in at the time or else you might have had to wait ---or get your answers from Beast! LOL!

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Sure thing bud! I just happened to have a free moment at work to check in at the time or else you might have had to wait ---or get your answers from Beast! LOL!
Thats funny cause it was the exact same situation for me! Lolol

Blue Reflex

Awards
I use dymatize xt and coffee as my pre along with versa and agmatine. Is this ok to stack?

chino_dawg

Awards
Im new to the forum, but I have a question for BigMike?? Im halfway through my cycle on the 1-Androstenolone (Second Bottle) and I think it is the greatest thing I have taken so far. I even got 4 mutual friends on it also, but I have seen the Bulk Andro Kit and Cut Andro Kit. When do you think this may come to nutraplanet or come out with specials?

Marc Vega

Marc Vega

Awards
I took advantage of this deal and I'm so glad I did. I ran the Trifecta Stack a year or so ago and didn't get such good results. But I can't blame the gear...my diet sucked big time, and my training was inconsistent. This time, I'm about done with my first bottles of 1-Androstenolone and IGF-1, eating clean and training hard and all I can say is WOW. I've definitely gained strength, but what I really love is that I'm a beast at the gym. I have to force myself not to add sets. I just wish I would have logged everything and taken progress pics from the beginning. Next time I guess.

I was going to start on a test e cycle after I got my bf down under 15%, but now I'm thinking why risk it. I might just stick with prohormones.

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
I took advantage of this deal and I'm so glad I did. I ran the Trifecta Stack a year or so ago and didn't get such good results. But I can't blame the gear...my diet sucked big time, and my training was inconsistent. This time, I'm about done with my first bottles of 1-Androstenolone and IGF-1, eating clean and training hard and all I can say is WOW. I've definitely gained strength, but what I really love is that I'm a beast at the gym. I have to force myself not to add sets. I just wish I would have logged everything and taken progress pics from the beginning. Next time I guess. I was going to start on a test e cycle after I got my bf down under 15%, but now I'm thinking why risk it. I might just stick with prohormones.
yeah I feel ya bro this past month on 1Andro&M1DAndro stack I've been Beastin love the new line straight up growth. But your right you have to keep diet/training in line as well! Great job.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I use dymatize xt and coffee as my pre along with versa and agmatine. Is this ok to stack?
Yes it is my man!!! All of these things would not hurt.

Marc Vega

Marc Vega

Awards
yeah I feel ya bro this past month on 1Andro&M1DAndro stack I've been Beastin love the new line straight up growth. But your right you have to keep diet/training in line as well! Great job.
Thanks bro. Good stuff.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
I took advantage of this deal and I'm so glad I did. I ran the Trifecta Stack a year or so ago and didn't get such good results. But I can't blame the gear...my diet sucked big time, and my training was inconsistent. This time, I'm about done with my first bottles of 1-Androstenolone and IGF-1, eating clean and training hard and all I can say is WOW. I've definitely gained strength, but what I really love is that I'm a beast at the gym. I have to force myself not to add sets. I just wish I would have logged everything and taken progress pics from the beginning. Next time I guess.

I was going to start on a test e cycle after I got my bf down under 15%, but now I'm thinking why risk it. I might just stick with prohormones.
qft!

Big_Robert_A

Big_Robert_A

Awards
okay ... I been taking 17 pro-andro by itself for 1 week along with balanced weight lifting and cardio. THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! Started Wednesday March 6th and I have noticed that I am lifting BIG weight a lot easier. For example the most I've ever lifted on flat bench w/DB were 120's 8 reps. On Monday March 11th around 6:30 pm I lift 135 for 2 sets of 6 reps. This was after:
1.) warming up with 70's
2.) doing a working set of 12 reps with 85's
3.) doing a working set of 10 reps with 105's
4.) doing a working set of 10 reps with 120's
5.) finished with 2 sets of 6 reps with 135's

I've always thought I was strong but I am really surprised at what I was able to do. Thursday (Mar 14th) I started taking the Epi along with the 17 pro and I have noticed an increase in my body temp after I ingest it. I think I get that feeling Bruce Banner gets when he is about to turn green...

Seriously, just for curiosity sake today I benched 315lbs 10 reps after warm up 135, working sets: 225 for 15 reps, 275 for 10 reps, 295 for 8reps
took a little longer rest before the 315lbs ... but I got it ten times.
Honestly ... I have lifted heavy before and I struggled but was able to lift similar numbers with a spotter. Today was different, Monday was different. I have Never used anything besides pre-work out supps and protein and compound 20 prior to now.

I'm a real guy trying these products out for the first time. I'm inspired to take pics now because I don't think people will believe me without seeing pics or a video of me lifting like this. I hope I haven't broken any rules by posting this here. If so please forgive me.

Blue Reflex

Awards
okay ... I been taking 17 pro-andro by itself for 1 week along with balanced weight lifting and cardio. THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! Started Wednesday March 6th and I have noticed that I am lifting BIG weight a lot easier. For example the most I've ever lifted on flat bench w/DB were 120's 8 reps. On Monday March 11th around 6:30 pm I lift 135 for 2 sets of 6 reps. This was after:
1.) warming up with 70's

I've always thought I was strong but I am really surprised at what I was able to do. Thursday (Mar 14th) I started taking the Epi along with the 17 pro and I have noticed an increase in my body temp after I ingest it. I think I get that feeling Bruce Banner gets when he is about to turn green...

Seriously, just for curiosity sake today I benched 315lbs 10 reps after warm up 135, working sets: 225 for 15 reps, 275 for 10 reps, 295 for 8reps
Honestly ... I have lifted heavy before and I struggled but was able to lift similar numbers with a spotter. Today was different, Monday was different. I have Never used anything besides pre-work out supps and protein and compound 20 prior to now.

I'm a real guy trying these products out for the first time. I'm inspired to take pics now because I don't think people will believe me without seeing pics or a video of me lifting like this. I hope I haven't broken any rules by posting this here. If so please forgive me.
Beast there bro! Good work! Y'all got me hyped! Can't wait til I run this!!

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
1.) warming up with 70's

Love it bro! The New Andro Platinum Series is the Bomb! #KeepBEASTin

Big_Robert_A

Big_Robert_A

Awards
Beast there bro! Good work! Y'all got me hyped! Can't wait til I run this!!
I'm not trying to hype you bro... but I've never felt as confident under 315lbs as I did yesterday. I am going to put some pics....up because I'm just a normal everyday dude trying to look good for the beach. I love how I'm feeling one week into this cycle.

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
You got that right! I was worried about wasting my money and being safe... but this was a very good investment for me.
Yes it was! And I'm very pleased to hear your really smashing the weights. The same thing happened to me last month running 1Andro and M1D Andro it's a great bulking stack. I look forward to next month and running another! Keep up the hard work it pays off. And it also helps taking the best Supps around IMO

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.) warming up with 70's

That's awesome! If you don't mind, would you start a new thread for updates and or pics over in our sub-forum?

Blue Reflex

Awards
I'm not trying to hype you bro... but I've never felt as confident under 315lbs as I did yesterday. I am going to put some pics....up because I'm just a normal everyday dude trying to look good for the beach. I love how I'm feeling one week into this cycle.

Not meaning that in a bad way. I'm just says from the results you guys are having can't wait for mines to come in

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
That's awesome! If you don't mind, would you start a new thread for updates and or pics over in our sub-forum?
I second that that's an awesome idea!