LG Sciences' NEW Platinum Hardcore Stacks: Buy 1 get 2 FREE!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.58%

Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    Yes it is my man!!! All of these things would not hurt.
    Ok ok good lookn out!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.38%

okay ... I been taking 17 pro-andro by itself for 1 week along with balanced weight lifting and cardio. THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! Started Wednesday March 6th and I have noticed that I am lifting BIG weight a lot easier. For example the most I've ever lifted on flat bench w/DB were 120's 8 reps. On Monday March 11th around 6:30 pm I lift 135 for 2 sets of 6 reps. This was after:
    1.) warming up with 70's
    2.) doing a working set of 12 reps with 85's
    3.) doing a working set of 10 reps with 105's
    4.) doing a working set of 10 reps with 120's
    5.) finished with 2 sets of 6 reps with 135's

I've always thought I was strong but I am really surprised at what I was able to do. Thursday (Mar 14th) I started taking the Epi along with the 17 pro and I have noticed an increase in my body temp after I ingest it. I think I get that feeling Bruce Banner gets when he is about to turn green...

Seriously, just for curiosity sake today I benched 315lbs 10 reps after warm up 135, working sets: 225 for 15 reps, 275 for 10 reps, 295 for 8reps
    took a little longer rest before the 315lbs ... but I got it ten times.
    Honestly ... I have lifted heavy before and I struggled but was able to lift similar numbers with a spotter. Today was different, Monday was different. I have Never used anything besides pre-work out supps and protein and compound 20 prior to now.

I'm a real guy trying these products out for the first time. I'm inspired to take pics now because I don't think people will believe me without seeing pics or a video of me lifting like this. I hope I haven't broken any rules by posting this here. If so please forgive me.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Robert_A View Post
    okay ... I been taking 17 pro-andro by itself for 1 week along with balanced weight lifting and cardio. THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! Started Wednesday March 6th and I have noticed that I am lifting BIG weight a lot easier. For example the most I've ever lifted on flat bench w/DB were 120's 8 reps. On Monday March 11th around 6:30 pm I lift 135 for 2 sets of 6 reps. This was after:
    1.) warming up with 70's

I've always thought I was strong but I am really surprised at what I was able to do. Thursday (Mar 14th) I started taking the Epi along with the 17 pro and I have noticed an increase in my body temp after I ingest it. I think I get that feeling Bruce Banner gets when he is about to turn green...

Seriously, just for curiosity sake today I benched 315lbs 10 reps after warm up 135, working sets: 225 for 15 reps, 275 for 10 reps, 295 for 8reps
    Honestly ... I have lifted heavy before and I struggled but was able to lift similar numbers with a spotter. Today was different, Monday was different. I have Never used anything besides pre-work out supps and protein and compound 20 prior to now.

I'm a real guy trying these products out for the first time. I'm inspired to take pics now because I don't think people will believe me without seeing pics or a video of me lifting like this. I hope I haven't broken any rules by posting this here. If so please forgive me.
    Beast there bro! Good work! Y'all got me hyped! Can't wait til I run this!!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.48%

1.) warming up with 70's

Love it bro! The New Andro Platinum Series is the Bomb! #KeepBEASTin
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.38%

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Reflex View Post

Beast there bro! Good work! Y'all got me hyped! Can't wait til I run this!!
    I'm not trying to hype you bro... but I've never felt as confident under 315lbs as I did yesterday. I am going to put some pics....up because I'm just a normal everyday dude trying to look good for the beach. I love how I'm feeling one week into this cycle.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.38%

Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness1 View Post
    Love it bro! The New Andro Platinum Series is the Bomb! #KeepBEASTin
    You got that right! I was worried about wasting my money and being safe... but this was a very good investment for me.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.48%

You got that right! I was worried about wasting my money and being safe... but this was a very good investment for me.
    Yes it was! And I'm very pleased to hear your really smashing the weights. The same thing happened to me last month running 1Andro and M1D Andro it's a great bulking stack. I look forward to next month and running another! Keep up the hard work it pays off. And it also helps taking the best Supps around IMO
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

1.) warming up with 70's

That's awesome! If you don't mind, would you start a new thread for updates and or pics over in our sub-forum?
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.58%

I'm not trying to hype you bro... but I've never felt as confident under 315lbs as I did yesterday. I am going to put some pics....up because I'm just a normal everyday dude trying to look good for the beach. I love how I'm feeling one week into this cycle.

Not meaning that in a bad way. I'm just says from the results you guys are having can't wait for mines to come in
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.48%

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    That's awesome! If you don't mind, would you start a new thread for updates and or pics over in our sub-forum?
    I second that that's an awesome idea!
    LG Sciences Rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Sciences New Stacks! Insane Discounts! - Free Shipping!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-13-2010, 12:57 AM
  2. LG SCIENCE NEW N.O Product
    By Gonzo14 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 12:26 PM
  3. Liftergym33's Review of LG Sciences New BC/EAA
    By Liftergym33 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 04:57 PM
  4. Replies: 287
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 09:34 PM
  5. LG Sciences New T-911; Hank's beta test.
    By Hank Vangut in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 219
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 10:46 PM