VERSA-1 SALE & FREE USPowders stack!?! PLUS MICRO/C20 GIVEAWAY!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Congrats fellas! If you haven't already had the privilege to experience Versa-1, you're in for a treat. I'm only 1.5 weeks in and am in love with the cognitive effects I'm experiencing. My muscles are feeling denser as well. The next 6.5 weeks is going to be fun.
    This gets me excited. I'm really curious to see what Versa-1 can do for my strength. I'm pretty dialed in and don't get newbie gains, although I'm retooling my squat. Hoping to squat 500 this year and decline 400 while keeping bodyweight between 195-205. Versa-1 may help

2. Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post

This gets me excited. I'm really curious to see what Versa-1 can do for my strength. I'm pretty dialed in and don't get newbie gains, although I'm retooling my squat. Hoping to squat 500 this year and decline 400 while keeping bodyweight between 195-205. Versa-1 may help
    I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I've been training for about 17 years and the strength gains were undeniable. Good luck man.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I've been training for about 17 years and the strength gains were undeniable. Good luck man.
    Thanks! You were actually one of the reasons I got it. I lurked your log hard. Glad to see Mountain Dog training is catching on. It's fun and undeniably painful

4. I'm going to have to give this Mountain Dog training a try. It's the talk of the boards now.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post

Thanks! You were actually one of the reasons I got it. I lurked your log hard. Glad to see Mountain Dog training is catching on. It's fun and undeniably painful
    Haha no problem man. I'm loving the MD training, and you're right; some of it is absolutely brutal (like leg day). Today will be my second workout since adding micro, and I'm pretty excited to get in the gym.
    PEScience Representative

6. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    I'm going to have to give this Mountain Dog training a try. It's the talk of the boards now.
    DO IT! Haha It's awesome though, and I'd recommend you give it a try sometime. I'm not sure if I sent you any info, but I can if you're interested.
    PEScience Representative

7. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    DO IT! Haha It's awesome though, and I'd recommend you give it a try sometime. I'm not sure if I sent you any info, but I can if you're interested.
    Yeah I trained that way back when I had some more free time and I think I would switch to it if my goal was hypertrophy. Great stuff going on there. I do think you need to be at a certain level of strength and experience to get the benefits. If you have no strength and terrible work capacity it's probably not the bet way to go..

You have me stoked for Versa-1. 500 lbs squat, 600 lbs dead here we go

8. Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post

Yeah I trained that way back when I had some more free time and I think I would switch to it if my goal was hypertrophy. Great stuff going on there. I do think you need to be at a certain level of strength and experience to get the benefits. If you have no strength and terrible work capacity it's probably not the bet way to go..

You have me stoked for Versa-1. 500 lbs squat, 600 lbs dead here we go
    Yeah very good point. I wouldn't recommend it for a beginner or maybe even some intermediate level lifters as well. I have seen a version with less volume/intensity from JM somewhere though.

I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes. Good luck!
    PEScience Representative

9. SonofaBITCH!! How did I miss this?! If any of you guys log this, link it up please!

10. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    SonofaBITCH!! How did I miss this?! If any of you guys log this, link it up please!
    I will be with versa-1, just not sure when. I'll let you know!
    •   

11. Got my Nutra order in today. Excited to run these bulk powders as I've never tried any of them.

12. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    SonofaBITCH!! How did I miss this?! If any of you guys log this, link it up please!
    I will be adding 2 versa 1 with my micro and c20 actually it will be 2 c20 just traded for another :-). Ima log the **** outta that right after my comp in may. Should be fun . Now I just need someone to buy some of my **** in the auction so I can get in in tgis promo np deal

Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

13. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Got my Nutra order in today. Excited to run these bulk powders as I've never tried any of them.
    I've used supersapons a few years back and deff noticed my test increase. gained strength n got some bak acne from it. I also used super cissus a capped version a few years back for pain I would get in my forearms from lifting which went away after about a week of being on cissus

14. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    The five winners are......

Soul0wner
    hvatech
    Piston Honda
    bean5er
    bigal2004

Winners, please PM me your shipping information in a PM titled "CP20/micro NP promo"Thanks again to everyone who applied and took advantage of this siiiiick deal. Everyone at USPlabs thanks you for your support!
    Still waiting on info from hvatech & piston honda
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

15. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Still waiting on info from hvatech & piston honda
    Not any more! Done and thanks!
    BOARD TYRANT

16. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

Not any more! Done and thanks!
    No, thank you!

17. Quote Originally Posted by qnzlilshotta View Post
    I've used supersapons a few years back and deff noticed my test increase. gained strength n got some bak acne from it. I also used super cissus a capped version a few years back for pain I would get in my forearms from lifting which went away after about a week of being on cissus
    Thank you for the feedback and support!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

18. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Seen this?:

\\How do YOU stack up? TELL us to WIN USPlabs VERSA-1 & MORE! //
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

19. Is this deal over? . NP email support dont work btw.

20. Winners shipments have been processed. As always, if you're having issues - feel free to PM me! Thanks again for your support!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

21. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Winners shipments have been processed. As always, if you're having issues - feel free to PM me! Thanks again for your support!
    Thanks again guys. Plan on logging this with versa-1 for epic strength gains while recomping

22. ACDC Still does it for me

23. Versa-1, Compound 20, Jacked Micro, USPowders

My log has begun in case anyone is interested.. real party begins next week.

24. Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post
    Versa-1, Compound 20, Jacked Micro, USPowders

My log has begun in case anyone is interested.. real party begins next week.
    Subscribed.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 07:14 PM
  2. Palo Alto Labs: Late Night Stack (2 Paravol + 1 FREE Aspire 36 Plus)!
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 01:24 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 11:38 AM
  4. Franken-stack plus bad diet!
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-07-2007, 10:50 AM