VERSA-1 SALE & FREE USPowders stack!?! PLUS MICRO/C20 GIVEAWAY!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I was expecting it to be another FP and the shirt is frigging awesome (the 'fear no workout' one) so I'm already pretty satisfied.
    Glad to hear. Thank you for your continued support!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  2. Registered User
    boogyman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    736
    Rep Power
    35035

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    I was expecting it to be another FP and the shirt is frigging awesome (the 'fear no workout' one) so I'm already pretty satisfied.
    I wanna shirt. I also want to win some free supps. I guess am greedy lol.
  3. Registered User
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,829
    Rep Power
    6809142

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    AWESOME music in here...

    One track that has consistently got me fired up over the years is Pantera - Walk.
    Primal Concrete Sledge on repeat
    BOARD TYRANT
    •   
       

  4. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,163
    Rep Power
    6628020

    My wife said its her favorite shirt lol
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  5. Registered User
    bigla2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    54582

    I currently don't have enough posts to post a video, but Animals by Nickelback and Between Angels and Insects by Papa Roach

    Songs are anabolic.. Compound 20 and Versa-1 would be an interesting combo
  6. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ct
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,290
    Rep Power
    1571138

    Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post
    I currently don't have enough posts to post a video, but Animals by Nickelback and Between Angels and Insects by Papa Roach

    Songs are anabolic.. Compound 20 and Versa-1 would be an interesting combo
    Solid songs
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,616
    Rep Power
    2037231

    Thank you to everyone who applied, winners will be chooses shortly!!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  8. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,794
    Rep Power
    4373398

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Thank you to everyone who applied, winners will be chooses shortly!!!!
    Drum roll...
    PES Representivie
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. Registered User
    bigla2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    54582

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Solid songs
    Thanks bra. They are only for special heavy lifting moments lol. I listen to it all in the gym
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,616
    Rep Power
    2037231

    The five winners are......

    Soul0wner
    hvatech
    Piston Honda
    bean5er
    bigal2004


    Winners, please PM me your shipping information in a PM titled "CP20/micro NP promo"Thanks again to everyone who applied and took advantage of this siiiiick deal. Everyone at USPlabs thanks you for your support!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  11. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,794
    Rep Power
    4373398

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    The five winners are......

    Soul0wner
    hvatech
    Piston Honda
    bean5er
    bigal2004

    Winners, please PM me your shipping information in a PM titled "CP20/micro NP promo"Thanks again to everyone who applied and took advantage of this siiiiick deal. Everyone at USPlabs thanks you for your support!
    Congrats fellas.
    PES Representivie
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    3856063

    So efffiinng stoked thank you so very much, returning customer for quality products

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  13. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,196
    Rep Power
    3734509

    Congrats guys.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  14. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    corn fields of Indiana
    Posts
    6,336
    Rep Power
    5844794

    Congrats guys.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  15. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ct
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,290
    Rep Power
    1571138

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    The five winners are......

    Soul0wner
    hvatech
    Piston Honda
    bean5er
    bigal2004

    Winners, please PM me your shipping information in a PM titled "CP20/micro NP promo"Thanks again to everyone who applied and took advantage of this siiiiick deal. Everyone at USPlabs thanks you for your support!
    There's an error, chedapalooza isnt on the list...
    grats WINNERS!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  16. Registered User
    qnzlilshotta's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    1206

    Got my tracking info today and should have it by Friday...also jumped on that ic deal. Tomorrow makes 1 week on versa1
  17. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331721

    Good stuff, Congratulations !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  18. Registered User
    AlexErdellan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    366
    Rep Power
    115498

    Lucky guys, Jack3d Micro seems like a great product and C20 did help me lose a few pounds and keep strength.
  19. Registered User
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    2,128
    Rep Power
    548511

    Congrats fellas! If you haven't already had the privilege to experience Versa-1, you're in for a treat. I'm only 1.5 weeks in and am in love with the cognitive effects I'm experiencing. My muscles are feeling denser as well. The next 6.5 weeks is going to be fun.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  20. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,196
    Rep Power
    3734509

    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Congrats fellas! If you haven't already had the privilege to experience Versa-1, you're in for a treat. I'm only 1.5 weeks in and am in love with the cognitive effects I'm experiencing. My muscles are feeling denser as well. The next 6.5 weeks is going to be fun.
    Awesome buddy. Glad to hear you're enjoying it.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  21. Registered User
    bigla2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    54582

    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Congrats fellas! If you haven't already had the privilege to experience Versa-1, you're in for a treat. I'm only 1.5 weeks in and am in love with the cognitive effects I'm experiencing. My muscles are feeling denser as well. The next 6.5 weeks is going to be fun.
    This gets me excited. I'm really curious to see what Versa-1 can do for my strength. I'm pretty dialed in and don't get newbie gains, although I'm retooling my squat. Hoping to squat 500 this year and decline 400 while keeping bodyweight between 195-205. Versa-1 may help
  22. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,196
    Rep Power
    3734509

    Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post

    This gets me excited. I'm really curious to see what Versa-1 can do for my strength. I'm pretty dialed in and don't get newbie gains, although I'm retooling my squat. Hoping to squat 500 this year and decline 400 while keeping bodyweight between 195-205. Versa-1 may help
    I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I've been training for about 17 years and the strength gains were undeniable. Good luck man.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  23. Registered User
    bigla2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    54582

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I've been training for about 17 years and the strength gains were undeniable. Good luck man.
    Thanks! You were actually one of the reasons I got it. I lurked your log hard. Glad to see Mountain Dog training is catching on. It's fun and undeniably painful
  24. Registered User
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    2,128
    Rep Power
    548511

    I'm going to have to give this Mountain Dog training a try. It's the talk of the boards now.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  25. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,196
    Rep Power
    3734509

    Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post

    Thanks! You were actually one of the reasons I got it. I lurked your log hard. Glad to see Mountain Dog training is catching on. It's fun and undeniably painful
    Haha no problem man. I'm loving the MD training, and you're right; some of it is absolutely brutal (like leg day). Today will be my second workout since adding micro, and I'm pretty excited to get in the gym.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  26. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,196
    Rep Power
    3734509

    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    I'm going to have to give this Mountain Dog training a try. It's the talk of the boards now.
    DO IT! Haha It's awesome though, and I'd recommend you give it a try sometime. I'm not sure if I sent you any info, but I can if you're interested.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  27. Registered User
    bigla2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    54582

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    DO IT! Haha It's awesome though, and I'd recommend you give it a try sometime. I'm not sure if I sent you any info, but I can if you're interested.
    Yeah I trained that way back when I had some more free time and I think I would switch to it if my goal was hypertrophy. Great stuff going on there. I do think you need to be at a certain level of strength and experience to get the benefits. If you have no strength and terrible work capacity it's probably not the bet way to go..

    You have me stoked for Versa-1. 500 lbs squat, 600 lbs dead here we go
  28. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,196
    Rep Power
    3734509

    Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post

    Yeah I trained that way back when I had some more free time and I think I would switch to it if my goal was hypertrophy. Great stuff going on there. I do think you need to be at a certain level of strength and experience to get the benefits. If you have no strength and terrible work capacity it's probably not the bet way to go..

    You have me stoked for Versa-1. 500 lbs squat, 600 lbs dead here we go
    Yeah very good point. I wouldn't recommend it for a beginner or maybe even some intermediate level lifters as well. I have seen a version with less volume/intensity from JM somewhere though.

    I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes. Good luck!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  29. Registered User
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    2,381
    Rep Power
    824281

    SonofaBITCH!! How did I miss this?! If any of you guys log this, link it up please!
  30. Registered User
    bigla2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    54582

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    SonofaBITCH!! How did I miss this?! If any of you guys log this, link it up please!
    I will be with versa-1, just not sure when. I'll let you know!
  31. Registered User
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    2,128
    Rep Power
    548511

    Got my Nutra order in today. Excited to run these bulk powders as I've never tried any of them.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  32. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    3856063

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    SonofaBITCH!! How did I miss this?! If any of you guys log this, link it up please!
    I will be adding 2 versa 1 with my micro and c20 actually it will be 2 c20 just traded for another :-). Ima log the **** outta that right after my comp in may. Should be fun . Now I just need someone to buy some of my **** in the auction so I can get in in tgis promo np deal

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  33. Registered User
    qnzlilshotta's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    1206

    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Got my Nutra order in today. Excited to run these bulk powders as I've never tried any of them.
    I've used supersapons a few years back and deff noticed my test increase. gained strength n got some bak acne from it. I also used super cissus a capped version a few years back for pain I would get in my forearms from lifting which went away after about a week of being on cissus
  34. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,616
    Rep Power
    2037231

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    The five winners are......

    Soul0wner
    hvatech
    Piston Honda
    bean5er
    bigal2004

    Winners, please PM me your shipping information in a PM titled "CP20/micro NP promo"Thanks again to everyone who applied and took advantage of this siiiiick deal. Everyone at USPlabs thanks you for your support!
    Still waiting on info from hvatech & piston honda
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  35. Registered User
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,829
    Rep Power
    6809142

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Still waiting on info from hvatech & piston honda
    Not any more! Done and thanks!
    BOARD TYRANT
  36. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ct
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,290
    Rep Power
    1571138

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

    Not any more! Done and thanks!
    No, thank you!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  37. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by qnzlilshotta View Post
    I've used supersapons a few years back and deff noticed my test increase. gained strength n got some bak acne from it. I also used super cissus a capped version a few years back for pain I would get in my forearms from lifting which went away after about a week of being on cissus
    Thank you for the feedback and support!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  38. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    SonofaBITCH!! How did I miss this?! If any of you guys log this, link it up please!
    Seen this?:

    \\How do YOU stack up? TELL us to WIN USPlabs VERSA-1 & MORE! //
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  39. Registered User
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45187

    Is this deal over? . NP email support dont work btw.
  40. Registered User
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,550
    Rep Power
    795736

    Winners shipments have been processed. As always, if you're having issues - feel free to PM me! Thanks again for your support!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 05:14 PM
  2. Palo Alto Labs: Late Night Stack (2 Paravol + 1 FREE Aspire 36 Plus)!
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 11:24 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 09:38 AM
  4. Franken-stack plus bad diet!
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-07-2007, 08:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in