Exclusive Versa-1 Introductory Offer: Tons of FREE Products!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Versa-1 Presale Offer & FREE USPowders Deal!
Versa 1 Sale Banner.jpeg

[Reminder: Be sure to scroll all the way down for a deal of a lifetime!]

USPlabs has formulated a product that will take the supplement industry by storm. With this potent ingredient profile, this new supplement will take your performance to the next level and jack up your Anabolic Muscle Building potential! In thirty days, ALPHA testers experienced ground breaking results from VERSA-1™ using just ONE capsule a day...You've been given the opportunity to read over 60+ uncut ALPHA logs and access to ask the ALPHA testers questions to familiarize yourself with REAL WORLD feedback...

What's the Word on the Street from REAL Versa-1 Users:

739.jpg

740.jpg

The Secret Sauce behind Versa-1
Introducing Versa-1 by USPlabs, the new "patent pending anabolic" that features a first-of-its-kind "Muscle/Mind" enhancing effect...The compound contained in USPlabs Versa-1 is so innovative that a patent has been filed with the United States Patent Office. It's not every day an ingredient can do what this can do and be used in a variety of situations. A key compound contained in USPlabs Versa-1 is so innovative that a patent has been filed with the United States Patent Office...

[ view the patent pending ingredient profile here ]

Versa-1 Key Benefits:
  • Enables Anabolic Repsonse!
  • Enhances Performance and Physique!
  • Promotes an Increase In Muscularity and Vascularity!
737.jpg

And as promised...a Deal of a Lifetime! Buy the new Versa-1 from USPlabs, and get aFREE Bulk Super Cissus, Bulk 1-Carboxy, and Bulk Super Saponins for the ultimate foundational cocktail! These are NOT trial sized containers; these are all FULL SIZED / FULL SERVING containers for every Versa-1 stack purchase!

Versa1_Compound_Bulk_Stack_medium.jpeg
Reg Price: $219.99
Sale Price: $34.95

You Save: 85%!!!

*FLAT RATE SHIPPING OFFER*
buy 1 bottle or 100, shipping just $6.95
domestic ground shipping...even to Hawaii!

Newsletter Sign UP Banner.jpeg

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That deal is insane.

Nutraplanet- please get more economical shipping options for Europe!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opportunity to add more to the arsenal.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
And if you feel like wasting all of your time, go ahead and take a look around. Not only are we the least expensive, the cost of the free goods outweighs the cost of Versa-1 (along with the price of Versa-1 at any "competitor").

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What would be the shipping date for this?

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
It is coming in on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I'll be getting another bottle of Versa 1. Deal is too good to pass up.

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
The bulk powders seem interesting, but how bad do they taste? I know cissus powder isnt pleasant lol. If I were to purchase this, does anyone have advice on what to mix them with to mask the taste?

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered 2

I can't believe it's not sold out. Ridiculous deal!

I was one of the testers for Versa-1. Outstanding product!

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dang this *****s the IC deal..not quite...but close

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just ordered 2

I can't believe it's not sold out. Ridiculous deal!

I was one of the testers for Versa-1. Outstanding product!
Thank you for your support, buddy! Versa-1 is indeed an exceptional product. As for the current deal, all I can say is that it is absolutely crazy. I had to read the NutraPlanet e-mail several times over yesterday, to be sure I was not hallucinating. This is a once-in-a-lifetime deal. Stock up, guys, before USPlabs/USPowders/NutraPlanet change their minds!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The bulk powders seem interesting, but how bad do they taste? I know cissus powder isnt pleasant lol. If I were to purchase this, does anyone have advice on what to mix them with to mask the taste?
The bulk powders are top-class. Incredible value-for-money. As for taste, it is a very subjective matter. Nevertheless, one can parachute them, or mix them with awesome-tasting products such as Modern BCAA, Test Powder, Jack3d Micro, and so on. Please let me know if anything else is unclear. Thank you!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That deal is insane.Nutraplanet- please get more economical shipping options for Europe!
This deal alone is worth relocating to the US. Seriously considering it! ;)

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Ike, I bought 2 bottles of Versa-1. Can I run them consecutively for 8 weeks?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
With all these products, I'm unsure how much/when to take them for optimal results. Any chance you guys could write out a protocol?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

proteinftw

Awards
Ike, I bought 2 bottles of Versa-1. Can I run them consecutively for 8 weeks?
i asked customer service they told me 10 weeks on and 2 weeks off but didn't seem set it stone now they new recommendation i heard is 8 weeks on 4 weeks off

boogyman

Awards
i asked customer service they told me 10 weeks on and 2 weeks off but didn't seem set it stone now they new recommendation i heard is 8 weeks on 4 weeks off
I follow this for almost all supp except staples. And I even take a month break from most staples like twice a year.

BrianDML

BrianDML

Awards
Just purchased 2 stacks of the versa 1 bulk bundle. Will be running these with bpi 1mr as my pre workout, con cret and fish oil.

Should I run this stack for 60 days (how much I have bought) or run for 30 days followed by a few week break and then run another 30 days?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just purchased 2 stacks of the versa 1 bulk bundle. Will be running these with bpi 1mr as my pre workout, con cret and fish oil.

Should I run this stack for 60 days (how much I have bought) or run for 30 days followed by a few week break and then run another 30 days?
That's entirely up to you man. There's definitely nothing wrong with a 60 day run, which is how I'd chose to use it.

BrianDML

BrianDML

Awards
Thanks for the advice.

My weight right now is 135. Biggest problem is I am strong for my size ( just 5'5) but the muscle doesn't show. This is why I plan on bulking.

I plan to run this stack with a PRRS program, hope it works

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the advice.

My weight right now is 135. Biggest problem is I am strong for my size ( just 5'5) but the muscle doesn't show. This is why I plan on bulking.

Sounds like a good plan. Just make sure you're eating enough food to grow. Good luck.

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice.

Consider using this to find your maintenance and then eat above that, it's easy to eat under/not much over your maintenance and not realize.

BrianDML

BrianDML

Awards
Right now I am eating around 2200 calories and just maintaining my weight while working out.

One thing I am going to focus on while on this stack is upping my calorie intake to approx 3000 per day

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thank you for taking advantage of our Versa-1/USPowders/NutraPlanet deal. Like breezy11 suggested, you can run the two bottles of Versa-1 back-to-back.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Would it be complete overkill to run the NP stack with test powder?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established