Your OxyElite Pro Exclusive Offer - Save 63% Limted Time Only

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
OxyElite Pro (OG Formula): Pharmacist Formulated Super Fat Burner!
OxyElite Pro Sale Banner.jpeg

The Secret Ingredients Behind OxyELITE Pro's Massive Weight Loss Success!
USPLabs has become known for their innovation, dedication, and perfection of premium-grade herbal extracts that cannot be found anywhere else. And OxyELITE Pro is no exception.

Pharmacist formulated, OxyELITE Pro isn't just another "high stim" formula on the market. USP Labs set out to develop a stimulant based "Super Thermogenic™" that actually burns the right kind of fat...as in, the subcutaneous fat that covers your muscles and not the visceral fat that protects your organs. This is a important distinction to make when selecting ingredients, as many weight loss formulas contain ingredients that target the wrong kind of fat (visceral).

But not OxyELITE Pro. This formula specifically targets the subcutaneous fat that covers your muscles. And they accomplished this by identifying a very unique extract that actually turns off the very receptor that prevents your body from releasing stored, subcutaneous fat in the first place!

CLICK HERE & Compare OxyElite Pro against other Top Fat Burners!

OxyElite Pro Sale Image.jpeg
Reg Price: $79.99
Sale Price: $29.99
You Save: 63%
Limited Time Sale Price expires: 1/31/13

**FLAT RATE SHIPPING OFFER**
Buy 1 bottle or 100, & shipping ONLY $6.95

Newsletter Sign UP Banner.jpeg

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Am i allowed to say where it is cheaper right now? Nah, nutraplanet has the best bulk bcaa's, so I will keep it to myself

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A generous opportunity to stock up on one of the best fat loss products ever designed.