Get STRONG & SHREDDED with USPlabs Compound 20 @ NutraPlanet.com!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

\\The Revolutionary Leaning & Hardening Cocktail//
-IN STOCK at NutraPlanet.com-

"If you want to stay lean AND strong, you have to use Compound 20! Since adding Compound 20 into my supplementation, I was able to post deadlift training PR's of 530 for 5 reps and 545 for 4 reps at 137 pounds bodyweight... and RAW!! Take it from an All-Time record-holding powerlifter- Compound 20 is the real deal!!"
Joe Morrow – Amory, Mississippi

USPlabs Compound 20 // IN STOCK, now available for $39.90 (while supplies last)

Visit USPLabs Compound 20 (120 capsules): Discount Compound 20 Supplements to take advantage of this incredible deal while gearing up for your next supplement cycle!

A New Category?
Of course, as the results from our beta-testing logs poured in, everyone tried to figure out exactly what “category” Compound 20 was in...

Category Awesome…
Incredible by itself, complete game changer when stacked with thermo's or muscle builders...Can’t put this bad boy in a box!

Get ready for an entire new category, one that can be used by itself or within your stack (unless your goal is to get fat and weak!)...

It’s really difficult to put in to words the profound effect “C20” can have on your physique…

Z

ZacharyMills

Awards
Don't get me wrong, I definitely think you guys have some great product...Super Cissus RX comes to mind, and I recently purchased a bunch of bulk USPowders (Yellow Gold, PSLIN, Bulk 1-Carboxy, SuperSaponins, PureCAMP), but this seems awfully expensive.

How does it work?

For example, I can take a few simple and inexpensive steps and buy cheap diuretics (herbal which aren't too hard on the body) along with forskolin (to increase cyclic amp) and either some form of test booster/nonhormonal anabolic and dirt cheap green tea extract and only spend around $40 on the entire thing for more than a month supply...cycle my carb intake, manipulate my water and sodium intake and harden up a decent amount.

So I suppose I'm asking, provided the above is true, what makes this product worth buying? Aside from simplicity of taking a single product as opposed to two or three, which most of us wouldn't mind doing, why should one purchase this product for $40 instead of buying some bulk Forskolin (or PureCamp), bulk green tea extract, and/or a bulk test booster (DAA for example) and/or an herbal diuretic and spend roughly the same amount for potentially a longer cycle?

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't get me wrong, I definitely think you guys have some great product...Super Cissus RX comes to mind, and I recently purchased a bunch of bulk USPowders (Yellow Gold, PSLIN, Bulk 1-Carboxy, SuperSaponins, PureCAMP), but this seems awfully expensive.

How does it work?

For example, I can take a few simple and inexpensive steps and buy cheap diuretics (herbal which aren't too hard on the body) along with forskolin (to increase cyclic amp) and either some form of test booster/nonhormonal anabolic and dirt cheap green tea extract and only spend around $40 on the entire thing for more than a month supply...cycle my carb intake, manipulate my water and sodium intake and harden up a decent amount.

So I suppose I'm asking, provided the above is true, what makes this product worth buying? Aside from simplicity of taking a single product as opposed to two or three, which most of us wouldn't mind doing, why should one purchase this product for $40 instead of buying some bulk Forskolin (or PureCamp), bulk green tea extract, and/or a bulk test booster (DAA for example) and/or an herbal diuretic and spend roughly the same amount for potentially a longer cycle?
None of the above selectively targets beta 2 receptors. It would fit nicely into the stack above. Not sure how green tea and a diuretic fits into the equation. Why would you want to cause dehydration?

http://usplabsdirect.com/compound-20.html

R

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Running this and Anabeta, loving the combo.

R

Rozman

Awards
I have made C20 and Anabeta staples in my PCT and love the combo, as well!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

How does it work?

1) Thank you very much for supporting USPlabs/USPowders. Well appreciated!
2) See Post #3 above. The beta-adrenergic reference is key.
3) The following might shed more light on the unique pathway and effects of Compound-20. Effective products in this class are truly revered.

Compound-20 is a new-age leaning and hardening agent designed to deliver superior anabolic, anti-catabolic, and lipolytic effects. Composed of three carefully selected innovative agents, namely N-Coumaroyldopamine, N-Caffeoyldopamine, and Symplocos Racemosa, Compound-20 works via several molecular mechanisms to induce enhanced "dry" lean mass, reduced adipose proliferation and expression, as well as increased anti-catabolic effects. In particular, Compound-20 potently induces selective beta-2-adrenoceptor activity, stimulates mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) and growth-factor (insulin/IGF-2) signaling cascades, as well as induces pronounced 3,5 cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP or cyclic AMP) activity.

By potently activating the adrenergic second messenger, cyclic AMP, Compound-20 ignites a lipolytic cascade that stimulates thermogenesis and lipolysis in visceral, subcutaneous, and gluteofemoral (buttocks and thighs) sites. One important ancillary effect of intense cAMP activation is the increased expression of the Leydig-cell cholesterol-transfer protein, known as steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (StaR) and ultimately increased steroidogenesis and elevated HPTA (hypothalamic pituitary testicular axis) stimulation.

Furthermore, Compound-20 also elicits potent selective beta-2-adrenoceptor stimulation. The beta adrenoceptors, in particular the beta-2 adrenoceptors, are the most thermogenic and lipolytic adrenergic receptors, and also induce anabolic effects. The stimulation of these beta-2 adrenoceptors triggers a series of downstream effects that include activation of thermogenic processes leading to enhanced oxidation of fatty acids (promoting leaning), upregulation of uncoupling proteins 2 and 3 in skeletal muscle cells (promoting enhanced energy expenditure and impairment of anti-lipolytic mechanisms), improved vasodilation in muscle tissue (promoting oxygen uptake and nutrient utilization), as well as an upregulation of such anabolic processes as improved muscle strength, preservation of lean mass (anti-catabolic action), improved nitrogen retention and improved protein synthesis in skeletal muscles. In addition, Compound-20 also recruits other molecular mechanisms to induce its lipolytic, anti-catabolic and anabolic effects. These mechanisms include mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) signaling (leading to regulation of cell proliferation, cell growth, hypertrophy, and muscle protein synthesis (MPS)), Akt modulation, HSL (hormone sensitive hormone) stimulation, and growth-factor (insulin/IGF-1) signaling (leading to regulation of PI3K (phosphoinositol 3-kinase (PI3K) activation and the consequent ignition of several downstream signaling events involved in cell differentiation and growth). These pathways exploited by Compound-20 combine to deliver improved anabolic signaling (growth in dense lean mass), enhanced lipolytic activity, as well as pronounced anti-catabolism.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have made C20 and Anabeta staples in my PCT and love the combo, as well!
Great feedback. Thank you for the support!

C

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established

How does it work?

Bro give it a shot. Trust me it's good stuff. Search for my log I did on here last May. Legit results! Very good fat loss and even better muscle fullness and vascularity.

Gonna run it again for my cut and then during my summer/pump/maintenance. Gonna stack it with Erase Pro/Test Powder/Anabeta Elite. They may have to rename the beach after me this summer.

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro give it a shot. Trust me it's good stuff. Search for my log I did on here last May. Legit results! Very good fat loss and even better muscle fullness and vascularity.

Gonna run it again for my cut and then during my summer/pump/maintenance. Gonna stack it with Erase Pro/Test Powder/Anabeta Elite. They may have to rename the beach after me this summer.
got to put VERSA-1 in the mix...

Clemenza Beach...sounds about right..

Z

ZacharyMills

Awards
I'm going to pick up the Versa-1 (a couple of the combos actually) mainly because of the powders that come with it, and what the hell, I'll give the product a try.

Still having a hard time considering Compound 20 for $40-$50 when something like forskolin (I know it's not the same thing but it is effective at increasing cAMP) is available for much cheaper. Compound 20 seems like it's not as versatile (as Versa-1 duhhh) as it doesn't appear to me to be something that you'd want when bulking, correct me if I'm wrong.

Maybe if I have the cash one day I'll consider running a couple of bottles back to back, but the Versa-1 w/powders combo (+Additional YG & Pslin) will be good enough for now. Good luck with your sale on both products!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to pick up the Versa-1 (a couple of the combos actually) mainly because of the powders that come with it, and what the hell, I'll give the product a try.

Still having a hard time considering Compound 20 for $40-$50 when something like forskolin (I know it's not the same thing but it is effective at increasing cAMP) is available for much cheaper. Compound 20 seems like it's not as versatile (as Versa-1 duhhh) as it doesn't appear to me to be something that you'd want when bulking, correct me if I'm wrong.

Maybe if I have the cash one day I'll consider running a couple of bottles back to back, but the Versa-1 w/powders combo (+Additional YG & Pslin) will be good enough for now. Good luck with your sale on both products!
1) Nice to hear you are interested in Versa-1. Thank you for the support.
2) Like you correctly pointed out, Compound-20 and Forskolin are not directly comparable. Beyond cAMP activation, and all its cool effects, Compound-20 is a particularly potent selective beta-2-adrenergic activator. That changes the entire ball game.
3) Compound-20 can be used in a bulking regime to enhance leanness and anabolic potential.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established