Performance Design returns to Nutraplanet?

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Don't really understand , BPS says they are post production getting ready to re-release and you say it was pulled by PP.
    If so, I was somehow clueless to this....BUT DON'T WORRY, my email has been sent...I'll keep you guys filled in for sure. If this is true...DON'T WORRY, we will definitely be bringing it back, NP Style!


  2. OH SNAP! Just got my response....DANG GOOD NEWS! Yes sir, we will be all over this! Stay tuned!
    •   
       

  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: Performance Design returns to Nutraplanet?


    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Let's just say we're good at sourcing....We've got connections. We're NutraPlanet, we're kind of a big deal. And yes, we do have many leather bound books too, FYI.
    Leather bound books? What are you 89 years old? Step into the present man pdf everything lol...

    iPad much?

    - Valdez
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."
  4. Performance Design returns to Nutraplanet?


    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    OH SNAP! Just got my response....DANG GOOD NEWS! Yes sir, we will be all over this! Stay tuned!
    I am starting to get the feeling this could be EPIC! I guess the other bills can wait!!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    OH SNAP! Just got my response....DANG GOOD NEWS! Yes sir, we will be all over this! Stay tuned!
    Sounds good can't wait!!!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post

    I am starting to get the feeling this could be EPIC! I guess the other bills can wait!!!
    Exactly what I was thinking

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    Leather bound books? What are you 89 years old? Step into the present man pdf everything lol...

    iPad much?

    - Valdez
    Doesn't hurt having a paper copy

  8. Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post

    Doesn't hurt having a paper copy
    Sure it does! Papercuts suck!
  9. Performance Design returns to Nutraplanet?


    Guess I know what kind of gains I'll be using to get ready for summer...AndroGAINS!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Sure it does! Papercuts suck!
    True true technology is for sure the way of the future but man it is a pain in the ars sometimes
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Guess I know what kind of gains I'll be using to get ready for summer...AndroGAINS!
    How long you going to run it
  12. Performance Design returns to Nutraplanet?


    Depends on how EPIC this deal will be.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Depends on price
    Understandable just didn't know if you had something in mind already
  14. Performance Design returns to Nutraplanet?


    Nope, nothing in mind, but my mind is racing thinking about it.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Nope, nothing in mind, but my mind is racing thinking about it.
    I know what you mean

  16. I'm trying to balance bills for this. Ehhhh.....****!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    I'm trying to balance bills for this. Ehhhh.....****!
    Yeah doing the same

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Leather bound books? What are you 89 years old? Step into the present man pdf everything lol...

    iPad much?

    - Valdez
    \



  19. That's awesome
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: Performance Design returns to Nutraplanet?


    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    \


    Correct me if I'm wrong but that movie was based in the 70's...

    To show status now a days has to be how many gigs you have lmao!

    - Valdez
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but that movie was based in the 70's...

    To show status now a days has to be how many gigs you have lmao!

    - Valdez
    I'm FULL of good times....

  22. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post

    I'm FULL of good times....
    Good to know

  23. SO, WHO IS FREAKING READY FOR THE MOST EPIC SALE TOMORROW? AndroGAINS, free goodies, amazing stack deals....a "Final Round" to our New Years event! SO, WHO IS READY?

  24. My blood pressure just jumped!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    SO, WHO IS FREAKING READY FOR THE MOST EPIC SALE TOMORROW? AndroGAINS, free goodies, amazing stack deals....a "Final Round" to our New Years event! SO, WHO IS READY?
    I'm def ready. I hope is a epic as you say lol
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  26. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    SO, WHO IS FREAKING READY FOR THE MOST EPIC SALE TOMORROW? AndroGAINS, free goodies, amazing stack deals....a "Final Round" to our New Years event! SO, WHO IS READY?
    Ready for sure!!!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    I'm def ready. I hope is a epic as you say lol
    Ready for this EPIC sale as well

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    My blood pressure just jumped!
    agreed

  29. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    SO, WHO IS FREAKING READY FOR THE MOST EPIC SALE TOMORROW? AndroGAINS, free goodies, amazing stack deals....a "Final Round" to our New Years event! SO, WHO IS READY?
    Any word on how long it will last? Will be a few days til my paycheck :-P

  30. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Any word on how long it will last? Will be a few days til my paycheck :-P
    Will probably be that mysterious phrase "While supplies last" which unfortunately doesn't seem to be all that long when the deals are this good
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Formestane has returned to NutraPlanet!
    By Steveoph in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 09:43 PM
  2. Thumbs up to Nutraplanet
    By bigblank69 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 10:31 PM
  3. Ricky Williams to return to Dolphins
    By DieTrying in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-08-2005, 12:23 PM
  4. Huge thanks to Nutraplanet!
    By JonesersRX7 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-07-2005, 01:30 AM
  5. Designer Supps at NutraPlanet
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-30-2004, 06:16 AM
Log in
Log in