Performance Design returns to Nutraplanet?

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Answers
    0


    Oh man price looks a little steep.

  2. Registered User
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    698
    Answers
    0


    Yeah, I was hoping for in the $75-$100 range.

    $300 is a little much for an 8 week cycle, not incuding PCT, or ancillaries.

    Was hoping to stack this with some Dermacrine to help mitigate lethargy and libido loss.
  3. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Why is the title of the thread "Performance Design RETURNS to Nutraplanet"?. As if they were there before and now are back?
    It's been a while, but Performance Design has had some cool stuff in the past. And we sold the living crap out of it too.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Yeah, I was hoping for in the $75-$100 range.

    $300 is a little much for an 8 week cycle, not incuding PCT, or ancillaries.

    Was hoping to stack this with some Dermacrine to help mitigate lethargy and libido loss.
    Yeah I was hoping for the same also. I guess we will see if there is any good deals on it down the road.
  5. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Answers
    0


    I wouldn't mind running it but geebus its pricey
  6. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I guess I just don't understand, what worries? Even if it were a fly by night company, if they were to produce a quality product that the consumer wants then what would be the reason for not liking it, not buying it, or worrying?
    Thank you my man, you stole the words right out of my mouth....And guys, the quality is there...EXACTLY there.
  7. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Answers
    0


    And I will go ahead and admit this now....THIS WILL BE A VERY LIMITED TIME DEAL. It's really just a "going away present"....cough cough, hint hint, cough cough....do what? I blacked out...what just happened?....anyways.
  8. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post

    Thank you my man, you stole the words right out of my mouth....And guys, the quality is there...EXACTLY there.
    Will there be any other products from performance designs or is this the only one?
  9. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Answers
    0


    And, I will go ahead and admit this now too....WAIT UNTIL THIS UPCOMING TUESDAY TO PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT. We will have an EPIC DEAL. $149.99, which is now listed, will be the normal sale price for this product, which really is a fantastic deal for the "last of it's kind".....BUT, we too will of course be pimping this out NP style....TUESDAY. Big day Tuesday, make sure you keep your schedule free, you will LOVE us come Tuesday. This thread will then go from skeptical to "HELL YES!"
  10. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post
    Will there be any other products from performance designs or is this the only one?
    In due time, my friend....in due time. The product had to be given a name, that is all I'm saying....It is truly quality, so who cares what name is on it?
  11. Registered User
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    698
    Answers
    0


    I trust it coming from you guys. The concerns with a no name, no reputation company popping up with a product like this is: Quality contr l and a copycat formulam

    These supposedly aren't the easiest ingredients to source properly, and without quality issues.
    Supp companies can be shady. How many pop up out of nowhere selling PH clones, which could hanve god knows what from China in em.
    One of the most bull**** companies on here ripped off PP formulas to sell an inferior product, with shady practices.

    However, this is no longer a concern. Now it is just the price.

    Tuesday it is then...
  12. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    I trust it coming from you guys. The concerns with a no name, no reputation company popping up with a product like this is: Quality contr l and a copycat formulam

    These supposedly aren't the easiest ingredients to source properly, and without quality issues.
    Supp companies can be shady. How many pop up out of nowhere selling PH clones, which could hanve god knows what from China in em.
    One of the most bull**** companies on here ripped off PP formulas to sell an inferior product, with shady practices.

    However, this is no longer a concern. Now it is just the price.

    Tuesday it is then...
    I respect your concern. But, that is why we are very strict on what we sell/who or what we pick up. We are NutraPlanet, we only offer the best.
  13. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0


    performance designs is g2g. I still have the originals that came out like 4 years back or whatever. $10 legit sdrol... doesn't get any better... im sure this will be the same
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  14. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    performance designs is g2g. I still have the originals that came out like 4 years back or whatever. $10 legit sdrol... doesn't get any better... im sure this will be the same
    Yes, those we the good ole days.....and yes, you are correct sir. NONE OF YOU will be disappointed. I mean, unless you just hate "the product" that this represents to a T.
  15. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0


    Lol ill be disappointed if it costs more than 40 bucks
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  16. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,583
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    It's been a while, but Performance Design has had some cool stuff in the past. And we sold the living crap out of it too.

    Not really into the PH/PS/DS type stuff anymore.
  17. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    And, I will go ahead and admit this now too....WAIT UNTIL THIS UPCOMING TUESDAY TO PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT. We will have an EPIC DEAL. $149.99, which is now listed, will be the normal sale price for this product, which really is a fantastic deal for the "last of it's kind".....BUT, we too will of course be pimping this out NP style....TUESDAY. Big day Tuesday, make sure you keep your schedule free, you will LOVE us come Tuesday. This thread will then go from skeptical to "HELL YES!"
    OK I'll keep my eye on it for sure
  18. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,011
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post

    Yes, those we the good ole days.....and yes, you are correct sir. NONE OF YOU will be disappointed. I mean, unless you just hate "the product" that this represents to a T.
    We will see what Tuesday has in store for us. Ill have my debit card ready ;-)
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  19. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    We will see what Tuesday has in store for us. Ill have my debit card ready ;-)
    You're a smart and responsible man.
  20. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,011
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post

    You're a smart and responsible man.
    Lol Ty kind sir. Made me blush
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  21. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,804
    Answers
    2

    Re: Performance Design returns to Nutraplanet?


    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Is this Primordial Performance under a new name?
    I thought the whole entire inventory was seized it can't be a simple relabeling and sell...

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  22. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    I thought the whole entire inventory was seized it can't be a simple relabeling and sell...

    - Valdez
    I'm sure its been in the works for awhile and not just that simple
  23. Registered User
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    922
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post
    I'm sure its been in the works for awhile and not just that simple
    Also considering PP haven't made Andromass V2 for a LONG time.

    Stocked for this guys, even though I'm not great with 1-andro lethargy. Thinking it might work better if this is a timed release since liquids absorb very quick. We'll see
  24. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,583
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I thought the whole entire inventory was seized it can't be a simple relabeling and sell...

    - Valdez

    It was just my initial thoughts. It's since been cleared up that its not Primordial though.
  25. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post

    Also considering PP haven't made Andromass V2 for a LONG time.

    Stocked for this guys, even though I'm not great with 1-andro lethargy. Thinking it might work better if this is a timed release since liquids absorb very quick. We'll see
    Would stano help with the lethargy from 1-andro?
  26. Registered User
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    922
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post
    Would stano help with the lethargy from 1-andro?
    Correct, also another 4-DHEA product like alpha bulk or 4-AD. Stano is great for strength too. I've never found it gets rid of it 100% but they really make life better and add to your gains.

    I think I'm just trying to rationalise buying this, even though I have a bunch of 1-Andro lying around haha. Certainly easier to dose higher with this since it's liquid caps. Why must you tempt me so Nutraplanet...
  27. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post

    Correct, also another 4-DHEA product like alpha bulk or 4-AD. Stano is great for strength too. I've never found it gets rid of it 100% but they really make life better and add to your gains.

    I think I'm just trying to rationalise buying this, even though I have a bunch of 1-Andro lying around haha. Certainly easier to dose higher with this since it's liquid caps. Why must you tempt me so Nutraplanet...
    Oh just wait til next Tuesday. That's when they said they would have something big come out about it.
  28. Registered User
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    698
    Answers
    0


    Can I open a layaway account with Nutraplanet?
  29. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I thought the whole entire inventory was seized it can't be a simple relabeling and sell...

    - Valdez
    Let's just say we're good at sourcing....We've got connections. We're NutraPlanet, we're kind of a big deal. And yes, we do have many leather bound books too, FYI.
  30. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Correct, also another 4-DHEA product like alpha bulk or 4-AD. Stano is great for strength too. I've never found it gets rid of it 100% but they really make life better and add to your gains.

    I think I'm just trying to rationalise buying this, even though I have a bunch of 1-Andro lying around haha. Certainly easier to dose higher with this since it's liquid caps. Why must you tempt me so Nutraplanet...
    Trust me, when you see the stack deal next Tuesday, you won't have any issues picking it up. It then will not be a "temptation"....it'll be an obviously wise investment.
  31. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,011
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post

    Let's just say we're good at sourcing....We've got connections. We're NutraPlanet, we're kind of a big deal. And yes, we do have many leather bound books too, FYI.
    Lol love the cockiness.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  32. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Can I open a layaway account with Nutraplanet?
    That would be awesome
  33. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post

    Let's just say we're good at sourcing....We've got connections. We're NutraPlanet, we're kind of a big deal. And yes, we do have many leather bound books too, FYI.
    Sounds like you have a few little black books but I guess who doesnt right???
  34. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post

    Trust me, when you see the stack deal next Tuesday, you won't have any issues picking it up. It then will not be a "temptation"....it'll be an obviously wise investment.
    Oh I can't wait to see the options you have for it either
  35. Registered User
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    698
    Answers
    0


    Maybe this will coincide with the Dermacrine relaunch. Hmmm....
  36. Registered User
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Answers
    0

    Performance Design returns to Nutraplanet?


    Androgains/Dermacrine Stack actually sounds perfect.
  37. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Maybe this will coincide with the Dermacrine relaunch. Hmmm....
    Oh man this would be sweet!! I wanted to pick some up when it was relaunched but never got around to it. We can only hope I guess
  38. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Androgains/Dermacrine Stack actually sounds perfect.
    Agreed here
  39. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post
    Sounds like you have a few little black books but I guess who doesnt right???
    About the size of the New York City phone book.....and yes, it is leather bound too!
  40. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Androgains/Dermacrine Stack actually sounds perfect.
    Man, I wish! We had it coming in from BPS for a minute....but PP pulled the plug on that...They said "it is competing too much with our version"....tough luck I guess....they missed out BIG time!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Formestane has returned to NutraPlanet!
    By Steveoph in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 07:43 PM
  2. Thumbs up to Nutraplanet
    By bigblank69 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 08:31 PM
  3. Ricky Williams to return to Dolphins
    By DieTrying in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-08-2005, 10:23 AM
  4. Huge thanks to Nutraplanet!
    By JonesersRX7 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 11:30 PM
  5. Designer Supps at NutraPlanet
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-30-2004, 04:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in