Performance Design returns to Nutraplanet?

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Any idea how much AndroGAINS is going to cost? Any more info? Hope this is just the beginning of the rebirth of your PH line! :)

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
ooooh i just looked at what youre talking about. looks like good ol andromass is coming back via nutraplanet. judging by the 299 price tag, im guessin intro sale at 125

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
ooooh i just looked at what youre talking about. looks like good ol andromass is coming back via nutraplanet. judging by the 299 price tag, im guessin intro sale at 125
Hoping for a good price too! Not to mention it would be nice to have reputable company revive the androseries :p

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
Nice! Curious as to what the regular price will be.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I want a twin of Androlean and androdrive

Combine both to make an ultimate ripped and focus pill

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this made directly by Nutraplanet?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
someone in the other thread pointd out that its a direct replica for andromass v2. but the transport complex is only 150mg as opposed to PP's 3g. thats a huge difference in absoprtion

startin to smell like crap?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Only 2 weeks worth of pills too?

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
someone in the other thread pointd out that its a direct replica for andromass v2. but the transport complex is only 150mg as opposed to PP's 3g. thats a huge difference in absoprtionstartin to smell like crap?
I'm going to put that down to a typo for now. Think someone was doing copy and paste too quick, considering everything is 150mg hehe. I'll reserve judgement for when the full details are revealed. Given what we know, I'd be surprised if this wasn't a direct andromass V2 clone.
Only 2 weeks worth of pills too?
4 weeks at the same dose as Andromass V2, of course assuming the hormone delivery is a typo.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
You guys are on the right track....It is LEGIT. Very Legit....AND IT WILL BE AT AN EPIC PRICE. More Info Coming soon...HOLD ON TIGHT, GONNA BE A FUN RIDE! :)

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I'm going to put that down to a typo for now. Think someone was doing copy and paste too quick, considering everything is 150mg hehe. I'll reserve judgement for when the full details are revealed. Given what we know, I'd be surprised if this wasn't a direct andromass V2 clone.4 weeks at the same dose as Andromass V2, of course assuming the hormone delivery is a typo.
youre probly right on the typo part. at least i hope you are lol

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube;Br2_22e2RoU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br2_22e2RoU[/video]

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
lol andromass is back

lets all talk about how great it was but never buy it cuz its expensive!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Is this Primordial Performance under a new name?
I do know that Eric was looking for a new position

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Doubt this is Eric's work. Why go back to the split dosing instead of the once a day, and why The older formula?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why is the title of the thread "Performance Design RETURNS to Nutraplanet"?. As if they were there before and now are back?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Why is the title of the thread "Performance Design RETURNS to Nutraplanet"?. As if they were there before and now are back?
Agreed T

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very interesting. Would love androlean back

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why?

PP sold superdrol, turinabol, and tren.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
Yes, but PP didn't, just to disappear and cone back with a copycat formula.

As far as I am concerned this is a fly by night company.

gymguy21

Awards

Yeah I thought Eric said he just had too much invested to even be able to start up again.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
JUST COP A 7/11 STACK FROM Prototype. It's the same ingrediants.
It won't ever pass customs bro...you know where I live lol

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Forgot that homie. My bad.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established

Performance Designs was a line done by nutraplanet, like their bulk powders, providing low cost PHs. This is years ago. Obviously they stopped long ago probably for legal reasons. It looks like they are bring the name back to make an androseries style line up. At least thats what I'm hoping. Definitely not fly by night...

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That clears things up better, and answers my first question. Thanks.

I do think my worries were warranted though.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That clears things up better, and answers my first question. Thanks.

I do think my worries were warranted though.

I guess I just don't understand, what worries? Even if it were a fly by night company, if they were to produce a quality product that the consumer wants then what would be the reason for not liking it, not buying it, or worrying?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I was hoping for in the $75-$100 range.

$300 is a little much for an 8 week cycle, not incuding PCT, or ancillaries.

Was hoping to stack this with some Dermacrine to help mitigate lethargy and libido loss.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
It's been a while, but Performance Design has had some cool stuff in the past. And we sold the living crap out of it too.

gymguy21

Awards
Yeah, I was hoping for in the $75-$100 range.

$300 is a little much for an 8 week cycle, not incuding PCT, or ancillaries.

Was hoping to stack this with some Dermacrine to help mitigate lethargy and libido loss.
Yeah I was hoping for the same also. I guess we will see if there is any good deals on it down the road.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I guess I just don't understand, what worries? Even if it were a fly by night company, if they were to produce a quality product that the consumer wants then what would be the reason for not liking it, not buying it, or worrying?
Thank you my man, you stole the words right out of my mouth....And guys, the quality is there...EXACTLY there.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
And I will go ahead and admit this now....THIS WILL BE A VERY LIMITED TIME DEAL. It's really just a "going away present"....cough cough, hint hint, cough cough....do what? I blacked out...what just happened?....anyways.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
And, I will go ahead and admit this now too....WAIT UNTIL THIS UPCOMING TUESDAY TO PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT. We will have an EPIC DEAL. $149.99, which is now listed, will be the normal sale price for this product, which really is a fantastic deal for the "last of it's kind".....BUT, we too will of course be pimping this out NP style....TUESDAY. Big day Tuesday, make sure you keep your schedule free, you will LOVE us come Tuesday. This thread will then go from skeptical to "HELL YES!"

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Will there be any other products from performance designs or is this the only one?
In due time, my friend....in due time. The product had to be given a name, that is all I'm saying....It is truly quality, so who cares what name is on it?