Question on shipping

Bas4Lizzife

Awards
I went to the checkout page and 2 of the options are intriguing...

DHL Express (1 x 1lbs)
Ground (Est. delivery in 4 business day(s))$7.07
Second Day Service (2nd business day by 5 PM)$13.55
Next Afternoon (Next business day by 3 PM)$26.90
Express ()$0.00
Express 10:30 AM (Next business day by 10:30 A.M.)$32.91
Express Saturday ()$0.00

What is Express and Express saturday? Are these legitimate options with no charge?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DHL is cracking me up! They've been upgrading their internet shipping modules where all the estimates and orders are generated and from time to time they goof up and it shows wacked estimates.

Just ignore those. If you tried choosing that as an option my site would just reject it and it would delay your order.

Their bound it get it right one of these days :)

Bas4Lizzife

Awards
i knew it was too good to be true (i'm in college, $4 is a BIG deal)... thanks Stryder, guess I'll be going w/ USPS

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
DHL is cracking me up! They've been upgrading their internet shipping modules where all the estimates and orders are generated and from time to time they goof up and it shows wacked estimates.

Just ignore those. If you tried choosing that as an option my site would just reject it and it would delay your order.

Their bound it get it right one of these days :)
Not to mention DHL is easily the worst shipping option you can choose..All their employees are fresh from the street and your packages look like they've been dragged behind the van, rather than riding in it..

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've never had problems with them, but I guess it varies from location to location. I chose DHL because they had the best rates for small businesses. Hopefully once I grow my shipping volume, I will switch over to UPS and offer flat rate shipping for packages up to 5lbs.

jsutter55

Awards
DHL SUCKS!!

I've never had problems with them, but I guess it varies from location to location. I chose DHL because they had the best rates for small businesses. Hopefully once I grow my shipping volume, I will switch over to UPS and offer flat rate shipping for packages up to 5lbs.
Go with FedEx or USPS. I'm 60 miles from Stryder's place. I ordered late Tuesday, Stryder had it out the door on Wednesday (Thanks Stryder! :thumbsup: ) and then I guess DHL decided to WALK IT ACROSS TOWN! 5pm two days later and it's STILL not here yet. :rasp:

Staple that **** to a pigeon if you have to, but if you want to get it BEFORE the ban...DON'T USE DHL!

Oops! My apologies... I just realized that I ordered on MONDAY and Stryder sent it out on TUESDAY.

Make that sixty miles, THREE days later. Still NADA!

I stand by my original evaluation... :rasp:

Last edited:

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DHL handled my last 2 orders and did a fantastic job. Maybe it does just depend on the area.

dd

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
Go with FedEx or USPS. I'm 60 miles from Stryder's place. I ordered late Tuesday, Stryder had it out the door on Wednesday (Thanks Stryder! :thumbsup: ) and then I guess DHL decided to WALK IT ACROSS TOWN! 5pm two days later and it's STILL not here yet. :rasp:

Staple that **** to a pigeon if you have to, but if you want to get it BEFORE the ban...DON'T USE DHL!

Oops! My apologies... I just realized that I ordered on MONDAY and Stryder sent it out on TUESDAY.

Make that sixty miles, THREE days later. Still NADA!

I stand by my original evaluation... :rasp:
I'm in Gainesville and he sent it Wednesday..I received it Thursday. Guess they got lost coming to you..They're fast but I've never received anything from them that wasn't tampered with or ruffed up. My company's checks did come DHL but after 2 opened envelopes and 1 soaking wet with water, needless to say we use FedEx now.

jsutter55

Awards
UPDATE!!

I'm in Gainesville and he sent it Wednesday..I received it Thursday. Guess they got lost coming to you..They're fast but I've never received anything from them that wasn't tampered with or ruffed up. My company's checks did come DHL but after 2 opened envelopes and 1 soaking wet with water, needless to say we use FedEx now.
We're sorta neighbors. I'm closer to 85 than Gainesville, though.

UPDATE!! Just heard from DHL customer service. They THINK they'll be able to deliver TOMORROW!. :frustrate
Yes, folks... 60 grueling miles in only 4 DAYS. Give it up for DHL! :hammer:

Anyways... I'm glad you and diamonddave had a good experience and got your stuff on time. I just hope the floor of the delivery van isn't coated with my kilo of CEE by now. :rant:

OK, final update. 60 miles, 4 days, and 5 phone calls later.. my package has arrived. Personally, I won't use DHL again as their service was deplorable. That being said, I wouldn't be completely fair to them if I neglected to mention that my shipment arrived intact, and in almost pristine condition. Unlike NoSwtTea4U's experience(s), there was absolutely no sign of damage on my delivery. In fact, I'm inclined to believe that my package was overlooked entirely and that's what caused the ridiculous delay. Of course, nobody at DHL suggested that might be a possibility. :blink:

Thanks again to Stryder from another satisfied NutraPlanet customer!

Last edited:
jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Nutra,

What are your shipping prices? I didn't see anything on your site.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nutra,

What are your shipping prices? I didn't see anything on your site.
It depends on your order. I don't have a flat rate right now. Just place the order and during the checkout process it gives you a shipping estimate.