NP Gift Card

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I buy a gift card and gift to someone else later on via email or even via PM here without knowing their address ?

Thought it would be a good prize to give to someone else in a forum setting without them having to compromise themselves by giving out their address (contact information)

Thanks !

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can I buy a gift card and gift to someone else later on via email or even via PM here without knowing their address ?

Thought it would be a good prize to give to someone else in a forum setting without them having to compromise themselves by giving out their address (contact information)

Thanks !
Definitely! When you purchase the gift card, you can request in the comment for the value to be applied in Nutrabucks to a person's Nutraplanet email. All you would have to know is the email address associated with their Nutraplanet.com account.
Grand idea by the way!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely! When you purchase the gift card, you can request in the comment for the value to be applied in Nutrabucks to a person's Nutraplanet email. All you would have to know is the email address associated with their Nutraplanet.com account.
Grand idea by the way!
Thank you sir !!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah NP is great with that I think last time I did it I got a code and just gave that to the person via Pm also Ty NP for all the samples I get with my orders!!!! Those little things go a looonnnnnng way trust me

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah NP is great with that I think last time I did it I got a code and just gave that to the person via Pm also Ty NP for all the samples I get with my orders!!!! Those little things go a looonnnnnng way trust me
Now you know where I got my idea from. I saw you doing it several times. You are a very generous man.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now you know where I got my idea from. I saw you doing it several times. You are a very generous man.
Real credit to AM as a member and rep. This is as real as it gets. Keep doing what you are doing.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Real credit to AM as a member and rep. This is as real as it gets. Keep doing what you are doing.
Thanks brother I've done 5 total 3 PNI sponsored 2 out of my own pocket :) I love giving back to the AM community I still have that one going on where I'm giving out samples of prodigy to show people how great it is now not that PNI isn't generous bc they truly are and I'm blessed to be a part of them but yes the samples are from my own tub of prodigy as is some of the giveaways I do is mostly my own PNI products :) I'm not worried about myself I don't do it for phrase or to impress anyone I do it bc I believe in Kabbalah and the joy of giving is the strongest joy you can feel bc it can never be completed...for example I want a mustang ok I get it then what? Nothing I lost my desire bc I have it well giving is something you never truly "get" so it's a never ending chase and that's how this world should be run so again thanks for acknowledging what I do on here if you ever need anything or would like to try any thing just PM I ALWAYS answer them :)