Nutra Bulk Alcar

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
Ive searched but found no conclusive answer...what mg is the 1.25cc scoop in the Nutra brand ALCAR?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
500mg

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks, knew that was serving size but had read 750mg also...and the label didnt address it at all. Little confusing
Yea I've bout it in two different sizes. The first one(small) says 500mg, the large is confusing. I keep my unique scoops and it was the same size. I don't have a scale either but I go with the 500mgs. I do up to 6 a day so I'm not worried about a little extra ;)

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
Yea I've bout it in two different sizes. The first one(small) says 500mg, the large is confusing. I keep my unique scoops and it was the same size. I don't have a scale either but I go with the 500mgs. I do up to 6 a day so I'm not worried about a little extra ;)

Id normally prefer caps, but for the New Years Deal couldnt beat 100g for $8. And, it really does smell just like vinegar lol

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
You can just buy some gel caps, open them up, and stick them, open end down, into the alcar to fill in about 3 presses. Since the cap em quicks are no longer sold, and I use the 00 caps for 750mgs of ALCAR per dose, I find this a quick, even if a little ghetto, way of capping the ALCAR at the dose I like.

I sometimes use the scooper to put it in a shaker, but I more often than not need to take a cap with me for later in the day.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
You can just buy some gel caps, open them up, and stick them, open end down, into the alcar to fill in about 3 presses. Since the cap em quicks are no longer sold, and I use the 00 caps for 750mgs of ALCAR per dose, I find this a quick, even if a little ghetto, way of capping the ALCAR at the dose I like.

I sometimes use the scooper to put it in a shaker, but I more often than not need to take a cap with me for later in the day.
Agrred, carrying powder or the whole tub is not optimal for travel...will def consider that in the future since I probably wont be placing an order for a month or so. Thanks for the suggestion