USPlabs Versa-1 Nutraplanet ETA?

jayice

Awards
Hi guys I was just wondering when Nutraplanet will be taking Pre-sale orders for Versa-1?

Thanks Alot!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

jayice

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys I'm unable to get the IC deal because I'm based in England :( so im wondering when it will be available at NP?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the replies guys I'm unable to get the IC deal because I'm based in England :( so im wondering when it will be available at NP?
Probably in a few weeks. Thank you for your interest. Quite appreciated.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like its gonna be great product
It was broadly beta-tested. And the reviews were consistently positive. Are you looking to get it? Or were you a part of the Inner-Circle deal?

gymguy21

Awards
It was broadly beta-tested. And the reviews were consistently positive. Are you looking to get it? Or were you a part of the Inner-Circle deal?
Well mainly waiting to see more feedback on it but everything I have seen has been positive. I guess if there was a log op available I could swing that :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well mainly waiting to see more feedback on it but everything I have seen has been positive. I guess if there was a log op available I could swing that :)
There are currently no sponsored logs running now, unfortunately.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The answer is as soon as humanly possible. We're as excited for you to have it in stock at Nutraplanet :) I just don't happen to have a firm date for that... darn it
We are working on specifics but by the end of the month..