The NZ market
- 01-09-2013, 09:12 PM
The NZ market
Hey Nutra, just some thoughts for you to consider or ignore
Nutra has become my go-to place for supplements as NZ based supplement sites are phenominally expensive (Bulk creatine costs around $100NZD for 1 kilo). I would never pay anywhere near that price for bulk mono. Anyway, lately I have been telling a few people about Nutraplanet as a better alternative for cheaper, better dosed and research supplements however there is one major drawback: the cost of shipping.
Typically it costs me around $40USD to ship anything here on top of my order, while still making the overall purchase cheaper than NZ alternatives I couldn't help but wonder if this could be lowered somehow. If more offshore interest could be generated into NP, is their a possibility for cheaper shipping? I have a huge feeling that NZ is an untapped market; although a small country, it has alot of supplement buyers.
Regardless, I will still recommend NP to those i am in contact just curious if anything can be done to perhaps enhance NP's awareness in the far reaches of the globe and make NPO more accessible.
Similar Forum Threads
- By triceptor in forum SHR Show ArchivesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2012, 10:28 AM
- By triceptor in forum Super Human RadioReplies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2011, 07:14 AM
- By sourcheese in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-12-2007, 01:24 PM
- By fizler in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-23-2003, 02:56 PM
- By The Answer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 02-03-2003, 12:47 PM