Nutraplanet new year's sale! Alphamine, Alpha-T2, AnaBeta, Erase!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Was hoping for Erase Pro. :-(

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was Erase Pro accidentally left off the list?
I compiled the first post from products on their sales page. If it is on the sales page it is on here unless I have made an oversight.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, any chance this PES line having a fraction of this discounts at UK dealers like predator?

Have to say I'm itching to order lots of PES goodies now at nutra (plus Dopadex and Forskolin-95 that are not even available in UK yet) and don't mind paying customs duty and still having huge savings and products that can't even be ordered in UK at the moment for us EU clients.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, any chance this PES line having a fraction of this discounts at UK dealers like predator?

Have to say I'm itching to order lots of PES goodies now at nutra (plus Dopadex and Forskolin-95 that are not even available in UK yet) and don't mind paying customs duty and still having huge savings and products that can't even be ordered in UK at the moment for us EU clients.
I understand your frustration. I am in the same position as you.

Retailers will ultimately dictate what sales they put on as once they buy the products from us it is out of our hands.

Maybe if you flirt with one of the NP reps they will hook you up with cheap shipping. ;)

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Well NP reps send me PM for some cheap shipping then hehe.

If I decide to order from nutra, then I'm ordering in range of $200 and minimum 5 products cause for less I'm not interested to go through all the hassle of printing customs import forms, singing them, scanning, sending on emails, paying fees to parcel company using online wire transfer and still waiting around 3 weeks to get the goodies.

A lot of unnecessary bureaucracy and wasting time to get products that can't be available at decent price or simply not available in EU.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ABE + Elite Pro, 60$ would have been sick :(