New Year's sale

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
When i add a product to my cart it doesn't give me the advertised sale price. Example one product I wanted to order the sale price is $24.89 but when I add it to may cart it shows $39.99.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prices go live at midnight.

Neekowahhhh

Awards
does anyone know if there's an everyday/bi-weekly/monthly discount code for AM members?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
When i add a product to my cart it doesn't give me the advertised sale price. Example one product I wanted to order the sale price is $24.89 but when I add it to may cart it shows $39.99.
i believe the sale starts at midnight

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At the sale price, it might be time for me to try out Orange Triad.

Also load up on Modern BCAA. $19.99 ???? Are you kidding me ?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've bought a few bottles of orange triad and liked it. lately I've been using iforce multi because its only 2 gel caps

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've bought a few bottles of orange triad and liked it. lately I've been using iforce multi because its only 2 gel caps
Do you recommend it over orange triad ? Is it due to having to take less caps ?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
compare the profile and cost difference of the two and then decide which is better. in reality you wouldnt feel a difference

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Part of me thinks the gel capsules are probably better absorbed. Outside of that, it was the ease of just a couple pills TBH. Orange Triad has an awesome profile though. I buy whatever is on sale...right now they both are..damnit decisions

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Part of me thinks the gel capsules are probably better absorbed. Outside of that, it was the ease of just a couple pills TBH. Orange Triad has an awesome profile though. I buy whatever is on sale...right now they both are..damnit decisions
Thank you Sir !

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
compare the profile and cost difference of the two and then decide which is better. in reality you wouldnt feel a difference
Thank you hvac !

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
that ^ I feel no better or worse between the two.
i think i only use them to "feel" better about myself knowing im taking vitamins.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

i think i only use them to "feel" better about myself knowing im taking vitamins.
I have never taken multi vitamins........ ever. Thought I give it a shot since price is right and these are not your normal run of the mill multis.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

lol glad I'm not the only one that has that mentality

I had a sweet tooth the other day and ate like 4 Walgreens gummy vitamins I found in the bathroom sink cabinet

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have never taken multi vitamins........ ever. Thought I give it a shot since price is right and these are not your normal run of the mill multis.
I'd hit up orange triad then. no one ever has anything bad to say about it

plus the orange pills look cool

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd hit up orange triad then. no one ever has anything bad to say about it

plus the orange pills look cool
SOLD !!!!!

Thanks.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i only use 3 pills a day with food. our multi vitamin at formutech has a great profile as well plus its vegetarian but its hard to compete with orange triad.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I prefer my multi's to contain meat, preferably lean sirloin
to bad custom capsule left the forum. capped lean sirloin would be a hit!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
yeah its the same old thing, just a different holiday. I passed on another sale waiting on this and I regret it. Not only am I not going to save enough to talk about, but I will also have to wait twice as long as with any sale to get my stuff

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
kinda disappointing in this. was hoping for some decently price alphamine, but it seems they just reduced the price to what other retailers sell them for lol