USPlabs VERSA-1 Mind|Muscle Breakthrough-- Nutraplanet CONTEST

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

  1. Quote Originally Posted by turff49 View Post
    Anyone just get an email that their order is just now shipping? 5-7 days for delivery is what the email states. Wow, and I got my order in on opening day. Wish I had known, wife's been watching the mail for it every day. Hope it's as good as hyped...
    And yeah, I'll get over it real quick, just venting a little.
    You're referring to the email you received from UPS? Thank you for your patience & support, this is very frustrating for us here at USPlabs, also.

    Sometimes a little venting is all we need, vent away brother. Does myself well sometimes too :-D
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative


  2. Yep, already over it. Read it right before my workout. By the time I was done I was ok and thinking the timing works out better anyway.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by turff49 View Post
    Yep, already over it. Read it right before my workout. By the time I was done I was ok and thinking the timing works out better anyway.
    Good to hear bud! If you, or anyone else needs any more help, please PM me.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  4. How high do you have to dose this in order to achieve the anabolic effect?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    How high do you have to dose this in order to achieve the anabolic effect?
    1 a day.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    How high do you have to dose this in order to achieve the anabolic effect?
    As Jimmy said, 1/day my friend. AM on non training days and pre-workout on workout days is a solid dosing strategy. It's a beautiful thing.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    As Jimmy said, 1/day my friend. AM on non training days and pre-workout on workout days is a solid dosing strategy. It's a beautiful thing.
    Then at what dose does the thermo effects kick in?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post

    Then at what dose does the thermo effects kick in?
    I believe all of the testers stuck to the recommended 1 cap a day, so anything reported was at that dose.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. VERSA-1™ "Muscle | Mind Project " // ENTER for Info & Giveaway!!
    By borobulker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 703
    Last Post: 03-20-2013, 01:39 AM
  2. Mind & Muscle Special Report: Pre-Ban Steroid Info
    By Strateg0s in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-04-2005, 02:18 AM
  3. The Mind-Muscle Connection
    By Nelson in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-22-2003, 07:28 AM
Log in
Log in