USPlabs VERSA-1 Mind|Muscle Breakthrough-- Nutraplanet CONTEST

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

  1. Just from glancing at the majority of these responses on numerous USPLabs threads, I don't understand how these people think they're attitudes are appropriate. The guys at USPLabs have been doing promo after promo for this product and this is how everyone's acting because they can't access a website due to technical error?

    I'm fairly certain the people at USPLabs have made it clear that you will be able to purchase it tomorrow. Yes, it sucks that the site crashed but things don't always go according to plan. Some people need to chill out and wait. So what if this delay causes you to get your product one day late? I've never seen such nonsense in my life.

    /rant


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Just from glancing at the majority of these responses on numerous USPLabs threads, I don't understand how these people think they're attitudes are appropriate. The guys at USPLabs have been doing promo after promo for this product and this is how everyone's acting because they can't access a website due to technical error?

    I'm fairly certain the people at USPLabs have made it clear that you will be able to purchase it tomorrow. Yes, it sucks that the site crashed but things don't always go according to plan. Some people need to chill out and wait. So what if this delay causes you to get your product one day late? I've never seen such nonsense in my life.

    /rant

    i dont know bro.. this **** is like christmas being cancelled. lol
    of course theres gonna be a lot of crying kids, and some adults too haha..
    lets just hope the issue is resolved in a timely fashion so we can all get swole!!
    •   
       


  3. Link now works. Thank you for your patience!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Link now works. Thank you for your patience!

    Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to usplabsdirect.com

    Other users are also experiencing difficulties connecting to this site, so you may have to wait a few minutes.

  5. its wprking but now im stuck trying to set up an account.
    •   
       


  6. Still not working for me .

  7. It worked for about 5 minutes, but I wasn't able to log in. Then it went out again.

  8. Welp...i was wrong
    Cultivating Mass.

  9. If you have an iPhone, try it from there. It worked for me.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    If you have an iPhone, try it from there. It worked for me.
    That seems to be a trend
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  11. I may just be retarded but I cannot find anywhere what actually is in Versa-1. Can anyone help me out?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by whaz View Post
    I may just be retarded but I cannot find anywhere what actually is in Versa-1. Can anyone help me out?
    Aegeline, citocoline .

  13. Quote Originally Posted by whaz View Post
    I may just be retarded but I cannot find anywhere what actually is in Versa-1. Can anyone help me out?
    Did you use the link in the Inner-Circle e-mail?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Did you use the link in the Inner-Circle e-mail?
    Yea and after some digging on there all I found was the logs and testimonials and what not. No supplement facts anywhere that I could find.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    Aegeline, citocoline .
    Source?

    I'd like to give it a read if you have a link or something.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by whaz View Post
    Source?

    I'd like to give it a read if you have a link or something.
    There's a pic of the label but I cant post links yet, don't have enough posts. R1Balla's thread called "Finally got to Versa 1 page with ingredients" in the supplement section of the forum has the pic, first post.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by whaz View Post

    Source?

    I'd like to give it a read if you have a link or something.
    Usplabsdirect

  18. Quote Originally Posted by whaz View Post
    Source?

    I'd like to give it a read if you have a link or something.
    Those are the ingredients. If you got the IC e-mail, the link there should take you directly to the product description with details.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Annnnnnnd the lucky 3 lottery winners are......

    Mission1
    Geoforce
    Fumoney

    Guys please PM me your shipping info titled "NP versa-1 promo" thanks to all who entered!

    Versa-1 will be here in 2 days!!!!! Don't miss out on The Inner Circle release, it's not to late to sign up, www.versa-1.com.

    Edit:daggum autocorrect
    Thank you Nutraplanet!

  20. woudl versa 1 still be good for someone on trt?

  21. It said that i had a order number. But i never recieved a conformation email. Did it still go through?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    It said that i had a order number. But i never recieved a conformation email. Did it still go through?
    You didn't revive any emails?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    You didn't revive any emails?
    Nope just double checked again and nothing but i checked my bank account and the money has been taking out sooooo...?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post

    Nope just double checked again and nothing but i checked my bank account and the money has been taking out sooooo...?
    Did you check spam/junk mail folders?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Did you check spam/junk mail folders?
    Yes sir!

  26. Deal is still good for the next 24-36 hours according to the email that I just received.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by rhgunner View Post
    Deal is still good for the next 24-36 hours according to the email that I just received.
    Correct sir!

    Last call IC email had been sent out!!!! Versa-1 is still available, don't miss out!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  28. I just ordered so I think it still is available.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by ripped218 View Post
    I just ordered so I think it still is available.
    Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  30. Anyone just get an email that their order is just now shipping? 5-7 days for delivery is what the email states. Wow, and I got my order in on opening day. Wish I had known, wife's been watching the mail for it every day. Hope it's as good as hyped...
    And yeah, I'll get over it real quick, just venting a little.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. VERSA-1™ "Muscle | Mind Project " // ENTER for Info & Giveaway!!
    By borobulker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 703
    Last Post: 03-20-2013, 01:39 AM
  2. Mind & Muscle Special Report: Pre-Ban Steroid Info
    By Strateg0s in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-04-2005, 02:18 AM
  3. The Mind-Muscle Connection
    By Nelson in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-22-2003, 07:28 AM
Log in
Log in