i love my liver so i have some powder request:twisted:

Milk Thistle
N-Acetyl Cysteine
R-ALA

some of this powders will be awesome:
pantothenic acid
b-6
glutathione(powder or Now food caps)

btw, just order a scale and some caps.. great prices on products and shipment fees for us international.

keep it coming!!!!!!!!!

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Yea, bump for bulk milk thistle, NAC and pantothenic acid

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I used pantothenic acid at 5 grams/day for two months+ with no real results. I was using it for back/shoulder acne and it didn't do anything. An OTC topical cleaner did a much better job. I'd like to see some more liver, blood pressure and cholesterol supps as well though.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You got it guys! Need to do a little homework and find some good sources...

...actually I'll be going to a tradeshow next weekend, will keep my eyes open for any sources for the aforementioned products.

Last edited:
DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I used 10g ED for first 4 weeks and then 6g ED after that and it works great for me.

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
I agree, Pantothenic Acid is awesome when it comes to acne. 10 grams a day gives me very close results to Accutane.

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
I agree, Pantothenic Acid is awesome when it comes to acne. 10 grams a day gives me very close results to Accutane.
Over 2 grams a day gives me diarrhea :(

kojie

Awards
stryder[/b]]You got it guys! Need to do a little homework and find some good sources...

...actually I'll be going to a tradeshow next weekend, will keep my eyes open for any sources for the aforementioned products.
some bulk glutathione would be nice, good antioxidant for dnp. b6 for some progesterone/prolactin. great site!!!

NoSwtTea4U: you avatar is tight

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
bump for milk thitls/ NAC

im defintly inerested

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got the Now Glutathione caps in, but only have a couple until my next order arrives. Also have the NAC caps by Now if anyone is interested.

kojie

Awards
Got the Now Glutathione caps in, but only have a couple until my next order arrives. Also have the NAC caps by Now if anyone is interested.
ordered the scale and caps a day before you added it %^$&^%*$#$^#@#$@@!!!!!
!!!!! ^#$%^##$@%## !!!!! ****!!!

That sucks!!!!!!!!!!

but i hasn't been shipped out thou, i wonder if can still add 2 bottles of
Glutathione stryder??? hehehe.. great price btw

Order #320 (Pending)
Order Date: Saturday 04 December, 2004

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will add the bottles for you...no problem. It will automatically charge the difference to your card, so no need for you to do anything on your end--I'll take care of it.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Updated, your order will go out first thing Monday along with the Glutathione...

kojie

Awards
Updated, your order will go out first thing Monday along with the Glutathione...
BRO YOU A1 IN MY BOOK!!!

thanks for accomodating my needs... once you get those powders in your shop then the only place ill be sending my money will be you shop and china ... lolz

:thumbsup:

kojie

Awards
ouch recieved a mail saying my order didn't go out today.. =(
any chance it will get here on/before saturday.. we are ahead by a day?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The shipping service you selected is between 3-5 days. I guess it's possible, but pushing it. I'm staying late and boxing it up and will personally take it to the post office tomorrow morning.

kojie

Awards
tnx bro... your personal touch is always highly appreciated!!!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hand delivered it to the PO this morning. When I asked the PO worker when it should arrive he said Friday (although I think that's kind of pushing it) so hopefully he's right and you will have your order soon.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Hand delivered it to the PO this morning. When I asked the PO worker when it should arrive he said Friday (although I think that's kind of pushing it) so hopefully he's right and you will have your order soon.
You should get tips for that kind of service ;)

kojie

Awards
this bro is in my top list of sources:thumbsup:

hope it arrives soon.. the local gymrats have been very impatient and want their orders.. lolz

tnx for the updates stryder!!!!