Any news on what will be on sale New Years?

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

1. Yeaaahhhh! My order is shipped. Cant wait for my goodies to get here. I thought that was pretty fast considering the volume of orders.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Yeaaahhhh! My order is shipped. Cant wait for my goodies to get here. I thought that was pretty fast considering the volume of orders.
    Nice. Still processing here..
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Yeaaahhhh! My order is shipped. Cant wait for my goodies to get here. I thought that was pretty fast considering the volume of orders.
    USPS

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

4. I havent even checked to see the status of my order, I assume that with the deals being offered that there was no way in hell that thing was shipping same day with billions of orders being placed lol
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

5. Shipped. However, since it's heading to an APO AE it will still be a little bit. Mail avg. about 7-8 days to me here in Afghanistanland if all goes smoothly.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Shipped. However, since it's heading to an APO AE it will still be a little bit. Mail avg. about 7-8 days to me here in Afghanistanland if all goes smoothly.

Lol... You can't complain about shipping. At least you get stuff. Imagine some dude in Vietnam bitching bc his supplements didn't get there in six days! My grandpa was lucky to get to talk to my grandma once a month.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

7. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Lol... You can't complain about shipping. At least you get stuff. Imagine some dude in Vietnam bitching bc his supplements didn't get there in six days! My grandpa was lucky to get to talk to my grandma once a month.

It didn't sound like he was complaining to me.

8. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    USPS

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Yes, As requested. They did a great job. I am Extremely happy with the service.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Shipped. However, since it's heading to an APO AE it will still be a little bit. Mail avg. about 7-8 days to me here in Afghanistanland if all goes smoothly.

Thank you for serving brother.

10. Mine is in processing. Once it gets shipped it's always here extremely fast. You're almost always GTG after the sales soon unless you get something backordered. For instance I got Formeron and it was backordered and I didn't get it for 3 full weeks after Black Friday. I know once I see the shipped status it is going to be here in 2-3 days max.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

11. Shipping notification at 0845 this morning. I ordered in the afternoon on Jan 1.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

12. I ordered right after midnight but no shipping email yet.

I do have a shipment number though, different than the order number. No tracking number... Does this mean my order might have shipped?

EDIT: My credit card was charged on 1/2.

13. My order is on the truck for today delivery!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379

14. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post

Wasn't bitching.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

15. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Honestly fellas....I think we've spoiled some of you....If you can't find anything you like in this sale, you either have a VERY narrow selection of quality supps, or you just don't like them, lol.

I saw the price of Anabeta and tried to hold back...but I couldn't. Placed a good sized order today.

16. My stuff went to shipped today. I expect I'll have it Tuesday at the latest.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

17. Got my order today sitting on the porch when I got home!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379

18. Quote Originally Posted by turff49 View Post
    Got my order today sitting on the porch when I got home!
    Still pending here

19. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post

I hope you get your shipment soon. Thank you for your service and stay safe.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

20. Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J View Post
    Still pending here
    Obviously it won't move today or tomorrow, but hopefully Monday you see that lovely processing sign followed by shipped
    EvoMuse Products Rep

21. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

Obviously it won't move today or tomorrow, but hopefully Monday you see that lovely processing sign followed by shipped
    I hope so

22. Shipped

23. anyone know when the sale prices end?i tried to find it,im considering another order but dont wanna miss it.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

24. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    anyone know when the sale prices end?i tried to find it,im considering another order but dont wanna miss it.

I think it is "while supplies last". Not sure though, I waited till yesterday to order. Didn't want to wait any longer because I didn't want to miss it either.

25. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I think it is "while supplies last". Not sure though, I waited till yesterday to order. Didn't want to wait any longer because I didn't want to miss it either.
    already put in a good order,but honestly im waiting for the ic release from usp.so i can just hope it all works out!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

26. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    already put in a good order,but honestly im waiting for the ic release from usp.so i can just hope it all works out!

Yeah I hope not to spend more than $60 on the IC release because I already spent quite a bit on the Nutraplanet sale.

27. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

Yeah I hope not to spend more than $60 on the IC release because I already spent quite a bit on the Nutraplanet sale.
    Is there a pattern to price points for IC deals based on past history ?
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

28. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Is there a pattern to price points for IC deals based on past history ?
    It depends on what you order. I hoping for at least the minimum deal is $60 or under.

29. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

It depends on what you order. I hoping for at least the minimum deal is $60 or under.
    Thanks. I didn't know there were/are multiple options.
    I started a new log at:

30. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Thanks. I didn't know there were/are multiple options.

Well there were the last few times. I'm just taking a guess.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Will be on the dpol soon
    By sooperman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 12:49 PM
  2. What does being on Test feel like?
    By chocolatemilk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 08:33 PM
  3. IFL will be on FSN 9/24
    By Beowulf in forum MMA