Any news on what will be on sale New Years?

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
  1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.54%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by VikingBP View Post
    Had an issue with the order so I called customer service. I wish I remembered the name of the guy I talked to. I could tell that he felt my frustration and he made everything right without me even asking. Then he even called me back to let me know that he solved the problem even faster. I'm very pleased with the service I received. They don't just tell you what you want to hear to get you off the phone.
    Yeah, probably the same guy I always get as well.. I forget his name.... Seems like he's the only guy that they have working the phones. Nice guy though and has been helpful when I am able to get through to him on the line.

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Guys I realize this may make some of you mad since you could have been getting samples all along, but I'm going to share this yet again:

NP used to send samples with random orders of mine, sometimes I got them, sometimes I didn't. Then about 5 orders in a row (this was a few years back) I didn't get any. I asked what was up and they said samples come on a request basis. So it works like this:

1. In the comments box just put samples please. No need to do anything else. Just write samples please.

2. You WILL get samples. Sometimes a whole lot, sometimes a few, but always samples. I have probably placed 40 orders since being told that a few years back and I have NEVER not received samples when I ask for them. Every once in a while I forget and don't get any samples and realize I forgot to request them.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  3. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Guys I realize this may make some of you mad since you could have been getting samples all along, but I'm going to share this yet again:

NP used to send samples with random orders of mine, sometimes I got them, sometimes I didn't. Then about 5 orders in a row (this was a few years back) I didn't get any. I asked what was up and they said samples come on a request basis. So it works like this:

1. In the comments box just put samples please. No need to do anything else. Just write samples please.

2. You WILL get samples. Sometimes a whole lot, sometimes a few, but always samples. I have probably placed 40 orders since being told that a few years back and I have NEVER not received samples when I ask for them. Every once in a while I forget and don't get any samples and realize I forgot to request them.
    Ask and you shall receive. You know, it's funny....people ask me a lot..."How do you work out sale prices like that?!!!".....I reply "I ask..."
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

i didn't ask for samples this time...but your right, one time i made a big order so i felt inclined to ask...got a flying monkey t-shirt, samples, and a shaker bottle
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I don't usually ask for samples, but I do almost always just leave a short note thanking them for their hard work, or in the case of my New Years order wished them the best for 2013. I appreciate customer service, whether it be the wait staff at a restaurant or the people packaging my order. A simple gesture like that most often does result in a few samples though.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.98%

Nice just got my order from the 26th of december, no free samples, but still enjoyed getting the order up here in Canada, maybe i have some goodies in my next 2 orders I am waiting on
    Junior
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.63%

Been ordering from NP for years. If I get samples. Yayyyyy. If I don't. Oh we'll i place another order lol
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.38%

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I don't usually ask for samples, but I do almost always just leave a short note thanking them for their hard work, or in the case of my New Years order wished them the best for 2013. I appreciate customer service, whether it be the wait staff at a restaurant or the people packaging my order. A simple gesture like that most often does result in a few samples though.
    Come to think of it, I wished everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR. Maybe that's why I got hooked up. Nutraplanet workers are human too! Lol they appreciate a nice gesture here and there.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.98%

Nice

I hear you bud! I couldn't be more happy with the speedy delivery I had considering I am in Western Canada! Thanks again Nutraplanet!
    Junior
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.63%

after 10 days my order is now processing
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

Similar Forum Threads

1. Will be on the dpol soon
    By sooperman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7